Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My Mind Spray

Inspiration – “Come Clean” Jeru the Damaja “You wanna front what?/Jump up and get bucked/If you're feeling lucky duck/Then press your luck/I snatch fake gangsta MC's and make em faggot flambé/Your nine spray my mind spray/Malignant mist steadily pumps the funk/The results you're a gang stuffed in a car trunk/You couldn't come to the jungles of the East poppin that game/You won't survive get live catchin wreck is our thing/I don't gang bang or shoot out bang bang/The relentless lyrics the only dope I slang/I'm a true master you can check my credentials/Cuz I choose to use my infinite potentials”

What I’m Listening To – Skyzoo and 9th Wonder – “Cloud Nine – The 3 Day High”

Question(s) I Asked Myself Today – Why am I awake and listening to hip hop at 5 AM?”

My insomnia is kicking back in. It’s 5 AM and I am wide awake and listening to some underground hip hop and catching up on all the blogs I have been neglecting over the last couple of weeks. Anyway, here is my version of the random post that everybody and their mama seemed to do on Monday.

Is it me or does old girl from Flavor of Love kinda look like the kid from Mask?

Why am I still the topic of your blog posts? You aren’t that cryptic.

D’angelo Hall needs to shut the hell up and start covering some wide receivers. You lucky Mike Vick and Alge Crumpler represented cuz Hines Ward destroyed you.

32 days til my 32nd birthday. What am I going to do? Any suggestions?

What’s up with the throwing up?

No matter how much you hint around it, I am not having sex with you. It ain’t ever gonna happen.

I’m not ever gonna see that money again am I?

Slow down, you ain’t Superwoman!!!

What you gonna do now that she’s leaving? Ain’t nobody else gonna put up with your triflin’ ass.

No, me and her will NEVER be together. I’m gonna need you to focus your matchmaking skills somewhere else. One of us would be murdered if we ever got together.

Damn, I can actually cook sometimes.

You tricked me into going to sleep. You ain’t slick. LOL

What the hell is a “hiring holiday?” Just call it what it is: a hiring freeze.

I suck at returning phone calls.

I need to go check out the fam in Savannah. I can’t remember the last time I went home.

Throw some D’s on that bitch…

Shhh!!! Don’t tell Tenacious but I like that new Justin Timberlake song with Timbaland.

Umm. I’m a dude, you a dude. Why are you asking me about that? You are now officially suspect.

I tried not to turn on the heat, but its 33 degrees outside.

If the idea of random posts is to be random, why am I trying to think of things to write?

Is that a piece of weave in the elevator?

Pull your pants up homey. You at work.

I just looked at the picture again… I don’t see what you see.

I suck at surprises, please tell me what it is.

If it ain’t one thing, it’s a motherfuckin nother – Snoop Doggy Dogg “Pump Pump”

I need a new signature drink for when I go out. I’m getting tired of ordering Henny.

Thanks for listening. I know I might have been overreacting, but that’s what was on my mind for the last couple of days.

Thank you for just being you. That’s the realest random thought I could have.

It was written…

25 Comments:

Blogger Mocha_Grl said...

Got a lot on your mind huh? Admitting your a JT fan is a big step.

Damn...you found my weave on the elevator?!! well brush it out and send it my way. LMAO!!

Tue Oct 24, 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

No matter how much you hint around it, I am not having sex with you. It ain’t ever gonna happen.
For real? You sure? Alright then. Damn.... LOL.

You are calling people out with this post. I like it. JT is ok, but I only a few songs on his CD. Plus, if I hear SexyBack one more time I am going to plunge sharp sticks into my ears.

Tue Oct 24, 10:22:00 AM  
Anonymous chele said...

I like the un-randomness of random posts.

I get frustrated with folks who try to sharpen their matchmaking skills (or lack thereof) on me.

you ain't that cryptic hehe

I haven't been able to get into JT ... but then again, I'm always late.

Tue Oct 24, 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

i was just talking to someone about hall this morning. that dude need to shutdafuckUP. dude said hall reminds him of tim mckyer and i have to agree. hopefully he won't develop the nickname 'burnt toast' like tim.

Tue Oct 24, 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

How's that Skyzoo? I have it, but haven't had the urge to listen to it yet.

The girl from Flavor of Love looks like Rah Digga.

I tried not to cut my heat on too, but I cut it on for a few mins this morning..I HAD to.

Tue Oct 24, 10:54:00 AM  
Blogger Miss Ahmad said...

i heart hines ward but that's totally besides the point. i'm trying to figure out which steelers game i'll be attending right now since the raiders have done nothing but keep me from enjoying this football season all together.

hell i'm ready for basketball but i got sidetracked.


Delish has stab wounds and that bothers me!

friends don't let friends blind date is my motto.

Lay off the Yac and get with some scotch or whiskey, go rock star with some Jack or my personal favorite Gentlemen's Jack.

If somebody want's to blog about you or use cryptic blog titles you can't really stop them,it's their blog...stop looking!

Tue Oct 24, 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Bruh, you've done a lot of great writing on this blog, but I swear I really felt this one. You epitomized the random thoughts of a 30-something cat.

KZ

Tue Oct 24, 11:54:00 AM  
Blogger SynSational said...

Venting frustrations...that's what's up. I have a lot on my mind also, and guess what, I turned 30 this past Sunday...man, I have some RE-evaluating to do in my life...for real. Some shyt has got to change. I'll be blogging on it fa sho.

Tue Oct 24, 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Tenacious said...

AH HA! I knew you listened to him on the sly...

Hmmm for your b-day...I'd wild out. stretch it into a weekend thing.

Still the subject of "her" blog huh...lol

Who's trying to sleep with you now T...?

I'm really feeling the randomness...

Nibblez reminded me of the girl from 3LW...the one with the annoying ass lisp

And T you can cook but will you eat is the question?

Tue Oct 24, 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

That JT is the TRUTH.....

YOu like that song too..THrow some D"s on this......

Next time u see a weave in the elevator imma need u to take a pic....

Tue Oct 24, 01:08:00 PM  
Blogger ----- said...

I'm glad you're feeling better...not-so-glad that you were up all night. BUT...you are grown! ;o)

Oh...and you're welcome (or am I being presumptious?)

~Trish

Tue Oct 24, 03:22:00 PM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

I ain't appreciate how you outted me on the 12th one...or was that the 8th one? Either way, I don't like being the topic....
you ain't that cryptic
LOL

...and for the record...

I AM SUPER WOMAN DAMMIT!

Tue Oct 24, 05:10:00 PM  
Blogger ----- said...

Wow...

Tue Oct 24, 05:28:00 PM  
Blogger X Factor said...

I love, love, LOVE the new JT, but then again, I tend to be a little random at times. "No matter how much you hint around, I am not having sex with you." That had me cracking up and flashing back; SERIOUSLY! "I'm not ever gonna see that money again am I?" Can you PLEASE get out of my head?! I just finished saying that to not one, but TWO people! Damn me and my silly need to take care of other people! Great post; I am officially a fan.

Tue Oct 24, 09:11:00 PM  
Blogger Hummingbyrd said...

Why am I awake and listening to hip hop at 5 AM?”
----------------
Damn. That BLOG post was Hella Neurotic and Fresh.

Imma copy that sh*t tomorrow.

Not the content.
But the idea.

Tue Oct 24, 09:48:00 PM  
Blogger T. Cas said...

@ mocha - I got so much more on my mind its ridiculous, this is the censored version

@ miz jj - not you, I'd totally have sex with you.

@ chele - I tried to be random, but it didn't work.

@ nikki - more like Elvis Patterson, Hines Ward made him look foolish

@ liquor and Tv - about 3/4ths of it is good, but it got some filler on it.

@ miss ahmad - I'm gonna try that. I got an associate that fucks with Jack all the time, I might go for it.

@ KZ - for real? This was just some insomnia influenced bullshit

@ Tenacious - not Her, but the other her. And yes, I did eat. Jerk Chicken, Black beans and rice, it was on point.

@ Negropino - I left my camera in the car, and my camera phone sux. It had gel all over it, that weave looked nasty as hell

@ Trizzy - no, you aint too presumptious at all.

@ 3B - That one wasn't about you, but I can apply to you if you want. Maybe I'll give you a whole post one of these days. How about I post that video from after the concert?

@ X factor - I don't know you yet, but I have a tendency of reading minds. LOL Thanks for stopping by.

@ Rhyme a linda - I'll be sure to check you out. Thanks for stopping by.

Tue Oct 24, 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger fallen angel said...

"You lucky Mike Vick and Alge Crumpler represented cuz Hines Ward destroyed you."

yeah, my cousin michael played prety well huh? i wish i was more into sports...

and <another thing, HELL NAW for someone trying to toss the "pu-swah" at you! women like that make me nervous. damn first name might be ciara and shyt, but still can't even GIVE the goodies away...

Tue Oct 24, 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Whats up Joe!
I been slack too on reading blogs, I alot of catchin up to do....I see..

*lol* @ is that weave in the elevator...hell NAH!!....throw some D's on that bitch...*lol*
I hate surprises too!

Wed Oct 25, 12:00:00 AM  
Blogger T. Cas said...

@ synsational - I missed you the first time. Please forgive me and Happy Birthday... Get to blogging about it.

@ fallen - Mike is your cousin? yeah, he repped Sunday with 4 Touchdowns

@ nika - I'm tryna be like you with the random post.

Wed Oct 25, 09:33:00 AM  
Blogger Dynasty said...

I'm not sure if she looks like the person form the mask, but she damn fa sho don't look like no woman!

Don't be ashamed. I like Justin's new song, too.

Wed Oct 25, 09:49:00 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

See...this post is exactly what happens when you ar eup at 5am listening to Jeru the Damager. LOL

Crazy man, just crazy.

And Justin's song is hot. It's okay...every once in a while, they sneak one in.

Wed Oct 25, 10:03:00 AM  
Blogger tjeanise said...

No matter how much you hint around it, I am not having sex with you. It ain’t ever gonna happen

So... T.Cas whose trying to get with you?? Yeah,I know I am nosey as hell! I can only imagine what she'll be thinking when she reads the blog and knows you are talking about her..I guess you told her!

Wed Oct 25, 10:30:00 AM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

I'm dead serious. I really felt this regardless of how you came by it.

I fuckin' love Pharcyde references, Rhyme a Linda!

KZ

Wed Oct 25, 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger Tenacious said...

@ T

I loves the Wire...I'm pissed because I missed most of last season which means I have to buy the DVD

I have a crush on the crazy looking African dude, not the one with the dreads but the other one...Damn what is his name? But dude is crazy as shit.

I know I've been slacking...writer's block I guess...ok and laziness...

And no it was the shower, apparently they knew that their home improvement self installing dont know what the hell theyre doing were trying to install a new shower pipe and the shit burst...oh and these mugs decided to just leave it and went out running

Aint that about a bitch?!

Wed Oct 25, 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger T. Cas said...

@ dynasty - I aint exactly ashamed, but me and Tenacious got a running argument about JT's latent homosexuality. LOL

@ 1969 - It was one of those nights, when I wanted to sleep, but couldnt. I think my neighbors must hate me.

@ tjeanise - I haven't told her cuz she has never come out and said it. Keeps dropping little hints that I try to ignore

@

Wed Oct 25, 07:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home