Saturday, December 10, 2005

The Night is on My Mind

Inspiration: "Midnight Marauders" - A Tribe Called Quest

What I'm Listening To: "Flo'ology" - Floetry

Question(s) I asked myself today - Is Trey Songz Tevin Campbell's gay little brother?

It's been a week since my first post. I thought I would catch you up on my week. Saturday, I went over to my friend Kristie and her fiance Eric's crib for an evening of drinking and shit talking. As always, Kristie was the perfect host. She cooked Mexican and had the margaritas flowing. Jessica and Mario were there too which only added to the aforementioned shit talking. I was hoping to redeem myself on the Madden 2006 (Eric has been whoopin my ass lately), but instead we watched the DVD of "Crash." It was my second time seeing it, but it was still good as hell. I found myself cracking the fuck up at all the racial slurs ("You blake too fast") in the movie this time though. Blame it on the liquor.

I watched a lot of football last weekend and let me just say: REGGIE BUSH FOR HEISMAN. That dude is ridiculous. I'm ready for USC to get the snot beat out of them, but Reggie Bush is the man. My Falcons fucked up another one on Sunday. We are now 7-5 and in danger of missing the playoffs. I was hoping I could get to see a playoff game at the GA Dome, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. I wish Ron Mexico, I mean Michael Vick, would stop trying to prove he can stay in the pocket and run the damn ball. Carolina cut through the Falcons like a Hattori Hanzo sword (Kill Bill, bitch). This shit is frustrating. At least we got the Saints next on Monday night, that should be a W.

I had a long week at work that didn't leave me with enough time to even think about this blog except to decide who I was going to tell about it. I decided that I wasn't going to tell any of my co workers about it, just in case I need to vent about their crazy asses one day. They are my biggest source of comedy so I know that I will be writing about them and I don't need any more hurt feelings. I think I will send the link to all the people who are pissed off b/c I don't keep in touch like I should. To my homegirl who told me she was mad at me b/c I haven't called her in a week, I truly apologize, I just get that way sometimes; I didn't mean to offend you. I will try to make an effort to be more available.

I have to work a few hours tomorrow to catch up on some paperwork, but I am looking forward to Saturday night. "The night is on mind, You know the sun still shine, but the night is on my mind, the night is on my mind" - Q Tip from ATCQ. I don't know what I'm going to do yet, but I need to have some fun and blow off some steam. Maybe old guhl will fall through or maybe I'll hit up Pin Ups. I'm the world biggest procrastinator, so I probably won't know until the very last minute. Until then...

It was written

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home