Sunday, December 18, 2005

It Was All A Dream

Inspiration: "Juicy" - Biggie (obviously)

What I'm Listening To: Yahoo Radio Quiet Storm station

Question(s) I asked myself today: Where the f$# is my car key? Am I getting Alzheimers?

I just got back from a "Christmas" party but more on that later. Let me first recap the rest of my week. I went to the Falcons - Saints game at the dome on Monday and saw ATL get in that azz. We still got a chance for the playoffs, so I am keeping my fingers crossed. I took Friday off from work and tore my crib apart looking for my car key which I somehow lost Thursday night. I finally found it Saturday in the parking lot under one of my neighbors car. I almost had to pay mucho dinero for a replacement key. I also temporarily misplaced my cell phone Friday, which led to those questions up above. I never lose anything, so this was nerve wracking to say the least. I guess I can' t say that anymore.

I went to this so called Christmas party tonight. It was pretty cool, but I'm not sure what it had to do with Christmas, or if it even qualifies as a party. There was no eggnog, Christmas music and even worse, no HO-HO-HOES. I was hoping to at least get to meet some new women, but that didn't happen. It was really like a regular hang out session, with spades and Playstation, the only difference being we had to drive all the way up 85 North to Gwinnett County. There's another Christmas party tomorrow, but I think I will skip it. I have to finish (I mean start) my Christmas shopping. I have way more people to shop for this year. I should have stayed anti social, it was cheaper, and definitely less work.

Back to the title of this post: It was all a dream. I think my lack of sleep is catching up with me, b/c I have been having some crazy ass dreams all week. I'm no psychologist, and I have no idea what the hell these dreams mean if anything, but all I know is they are wierd. I had one dream this week about one of my ex girlfriends. Without going into too much graphic detail, we were doing it (and doing it and doing it well) when all of sudden she turned into a snake and started chasing me around Kroger. Why were we doing it in a grocery store? Don't ask me cuz I have no idea. I had another dream that I was in Ancient Rome, fighting along side Julius Ceasar, only we didn't carry swords, we had microphones and had freestyle battles. I kinda know where that one came from; I've been watching "Rome" on HBO On Demand this week. Finally, last night I dreamt that some beautiful Sanaa Lathan like woman was having my baby. Nothing too crazy happened, it just felt like it was actually real. I was pretty pissed when my phone rang in the morning and woke me up. So there you have it, It is now 5:15 in the morning and I am going to sleep. I wonder what I will dream about tonight. I vote for Sanaa. Holla at y'all later. Until then...

It was written

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home