Sunday, December 18, 2005

TOP 10

Just a quick post during halftime of the Falcons game. Someone recently asked me what my Top 5 hip hop albums were. I can't narrow it down to just 5 so here are my Top 10.

1. "Only Built For Cuban Linx" - Raekwon
2. "Illmatic" - Nas
3. "Ready to Die" Notorious B.I.G.
4. "Aquemini" - Outkast
5. "Reasonable Doubt" Jay-Z
6. "DoggyStyle" Snoop Doggy Dogg
7. "Midnight Marauders" A Tribe Called Quest
8. "The Chronic" Dr. Dre
9. "The Infamous" Mobb Deep
10 "Late Registration" Kanye West

I probably could have 3 Tribe albums on my list, but I limited it to one per artist. You can easily replace ATLiens for Aquemini or The Blueprint for Reasonable Doubt. These are just my current opinions and are subject to change as I go through my CD collection. The Top 3 will probably stay the same on any of my lists, but depending on my mood, Illmatic might be # 1 or Ready to Die might take the number one spot. Let's call them 1a, 1b and 1c. Alright, half time is over, so let me get back to the game.

It was written...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home