Thursday, December 22, 2005

Girls Of The World Ain't Nuttin But Trouble

Inspiration: Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince

What I'm Listening To: Long Live the Kane - Big Daddy Kane

Question(s) I asked myself today: Where do homeless people get Sharpies to write their"Will work for food" signs? (stolen from my brother)

I think Will Smith said it best:

"Listen homeboys don't mean to bust your bubble but girls of the world ain't nothing but trouble. So next time a girl gives you the play just remember my rhyme and get the hell away."

After 31 years, I realize that I still don't understand women. Tonight I had a long phone conversation with this female. We talked and laughed and had a good time for about 2 hours. Then before I knew it, she flipped and got mad at me. I don't actually know what I said, or why she got mad. I kinda thought she was possessed. I had images of the little girl in the Exorcist with the head spinning and vomiting pea soup. We are cool now, but I still don't know exactly what happened. I swear one day, I'll get a clue about women. I gotta get up early for work tomorrow, so I'll keep this short.

It was written

1 Comments:

Blogger Jazzy said...

obviously you said something to piss her off son!

Fri May 16, 03:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home