Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Since Blogger Was Trippin...

I tried to post this yesterday, but since Blogger was trippin, I'm just gonna put this up today, along with an update.

Anti social T. actually got out this weekend. Me and a couple of friends hit up Dugan's on Ponce for a night of drinking and unwinding. I went with my homegirls K and Chi-Town. From what I had heard, Dugans was usually packed but that night the place was basically empty. The parking lot was crowded, but when we took our seats on the outside patio, there were only a few other occupied tables. K and Chi had been raving about some drink with 12 different liquors in it, so we got a round of those to start off with. I cant remember what it was called, but I was not impressed. It tasted like candy to me and I didn't get a buzz. The ladies however were another story. By the time our food came, they were already tipsy. As I ate my chicken cheese steak, I listened and laughed at their alcohol induced stories. One story in particular had me rolling. They were telling drunk sex stories and one said she fell asleep while giving head. We laughed about that for a while, then ordered a second round. I wasn't messing with that sweet drink this time, so I got my usual Henny and Coke, while they both got another 12 liqour drink. I was still straight, but the ladies are getting more and more tipsy. I even had to finish K's drink for her. Of course, I had my camera with me so I started taking flicks of the drunk behavior around me. I have been specifically warned not to put those pics on the blog, and Chi-town hits like a fuckin man, so I will comply. So here's a picture of me sipping on the Henny.

I was desperate for a buzz that wasn't coming so I ordered a shot of Patron and of course K and Chi wanted in, so I ordered 3 shots. While we were waiting, the skies opened up and it started pouring down rain so we took a seat inside. I took my shot, and I noticed a bunch of bottom feeding guys scoping out my homegirls. I stepped away to the bar so as not to salt their game. Never let it be said that T. is a cock blocker. This is when I realized that although I wasnt drunk, the alcohol was in me a little cuz I was actually talking to people I didn't know. I never do that sober. Anyway, the bottom feeders never stepped up, so I went back to the table and took some more flicks. The waitress insisted I take her picture, so I obliged. Here she is:

Long story short: Paid the tab, left a nice tip and drove home in the rain with 2 crazy females. They came back to the crib and we drank the last of my Parrot Bay, talked some more shit, and crashed.

Then there's Sunday. I told y'all about my brother becoming a minister. The whole family came to his church to see it go down. My mom and grandmother drove in from Savannah and my sister and her kids were there as well. Evening service was at 5:00, and much to my surprise I actually arrived somewhere early. I was there 20 minutes early and instead of waiting in the car like I wanted to do, I decided to go inside and use the church's AC instead of mine (gas is like $3.) Immediately, I'm greeted by a bunch of overly familiar parishioners who kept trying to hug me. It's like they would introduce themselves and I would stick out my hand for a hand shake and they would pull me in for a hug. I got personal space issues, man. Don't be touching me if you don't know me. It was also hot as the Sahara in that spot. I don't know if the AC was broken or if they were trying to conserve energy, but I should have stayed in the car. The rest of the family was running late, and didn't get there until 5:30. When they finally arrived, we took our seats and listened to the service. I had my little 3 month old nephew Carlin on my lap for most of the service. I hadn't seen him since February and he has changed so much. It was great to see my sisters other kids too. Not gonna say too much about the church, b/c my mother told me if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all. My brother likes it, so that's good enough for me. After the service, we took pictures and talked awhile. Then I came home to watch the Sopranos. Here are some pics of me and my family.

MONDAY UPDATE: Blogger was trippin all morning so I couldn't post. When I got home, everybody had new posts on their blog, so I did my usual reading and commenting. I watched 24 and IM'd for awhile (I gotta couple of new IM buddies.) Now, you know you blog too much when bloggers show up in your dreams. I don't know if I told you, but I have really vivid dreams especially when I don't get alot of sleep. I've even considered creating a separate blog devoted to my dreams. Well last night, I dreamt that I was in a park having a picnic with one of the bloggers I read. By now, I have forgotten the rest of what happened in the dream, but it was weird that someone I have never met popped up in my dream. Maybe, I need to stop reading so many blogs. Nah, that's not gonna happen. It's time to start getting ready to get ready to go to work, so I'm out.

It was written...

14 Comments:

Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

Wait, hol up, you went to church and didn't eat afterwards?

And I wanna know the 12 liquors that go in that drink. The most I'll do is 4-5 liquors in a long island.

Tue Apr 25, 09:31:00 AM  
Blogger chele said...

Your family is beautiful! LOL at the hugging parishoners! They're just trying to make you feel welcome, bruh. BTW -- you and your homegirls are some hardcore drinkers ... Henny, patron, parrot bay, plus the 12-liquor drink. Dang. I'm scared of you!

Tue Apr 25, 09:37:00 AM  
Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

Hey cutie pie! Nice pics. ;)
I LOVE drunk sex...stories. One time...

PS - I'm mad you got PB at the crib. What is that, breakfast? (It would be at my house) lol

Tue Apr 25, 10:04:00 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

very nice indeed! is it just me or do you look extra good with a drink in your hand. are beer goggles a transferable affliction? LOL

Tue Apr 25, 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

Dugan's used to be the spot. Like before I was 21, lol. But now everytime you go in there it's barely full and all of the waitresses are pregnant. The only interesting thing is the idea of leaving your unmentionables at the bar...

ps- you got a good looking family...

Tue Apr 25, 11:39:00 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

lmao@the stiltwalker.

dugans was my spot back in the day, too, but i frequented the one on memorial drive in stone mountain. now THAT used to be the SHIT.

Tue Apr 25, 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger Mocha said...

lol I got the same space issues man! Get back...you don't know me like that!

You've got such a good looking family...

Tue Apr 25, 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Who is the lucky blogger u dreamt about? I agree with Pretty Green....all that hype for Patron and its garbito...try some Grand Marnier it doesn't burn and its sweet with some orange juice...

Tue Apr 25, 01:42:00 PM  
Blogger Tenacious said...

once again....AWW @ Baby!!!!! It seems like blogger was tripping, I'm glad I didnt write a post otherwise I woulda been mad!!! Ima try to do 3 posts tonight...Look out for them!!!!

Tue Apr 25, 01:59:00 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

Congrats on your brother! Okay that baby nephew is looking like, "If you dont have breasts or a bottle, Partna, hand me back to someone who does!"...or maybe that's what Casanova was thinking the night before...LOL

I had a dream about a BloggerDude last week. We have met in real life, though. Some kind of action rescue dream involving explosives...That's what I get for falling asleep on the A-Team.
:-P

Tue Apr 25, 02:11:00 PM  
Blogger DramaFree said...

AWww!! You have a nice fam, and nephew is too precious! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend.

Tue Apr 25, 02:46:00 PM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ liquor and tv - nah, grandma was tired and the kids were restless, so we called it a night

@ chele - I feel you have to know me a little before you can hug me. I don't really drink that much, it was a looooong couple weeks at work.

@ so...wise...sista - I LOVE drunk sex... stories too. Go on and tell your story! LOL

@ nikki - yes I do look extra good when I drink.

@ pretty green eyes - it was actually down in the morning and when I got home from work, so I just gave up. Patron is smooth, but I can only take one or two shots

@ Question Mark - I'm not sure I understand the concept of your blog. Care to explain?

@ stilt - Its funny you mention that cuz I did see a pregnant waitress. There were only a few potential jump offs there that night

@ nikki, pt 2 - I used to hit up the Stone Mountain one when I stayed on the east side, Its too far now, If I'm gonna drive that far, I'm going to Stokers

@ Mocha - I'm saying there was way too much inappropriate touching going on. Men and Women, just hugging. I felt like I was on Punk'd

@ Ms. New Booty - Yeah, I can't tell you who it was. It wasnt no sex dream or nothing like that, but that info will remain private. I like grand marnier, but I drink it straight.

@ Tenacious - I thought you were kidding about the 3 posts. I'm gonna check them out later tonight

@ chez niki - thats my my little homey there, he's trying to learn the patented Casanova stare into the camera look. LOL

@ LivingSingle - thanks for the nice words. I need to get me a child soon. male biological clock is ticking

@ Miz JJ - those cats were just staring at my homegirls so I tried to give them the opportunity. I hope someone would do the same for me one day.

@ SistaGirl - Tarik and Dominique are so much bigger since last time you saw them. Yeah, it was cool to actually leave the house for a change

Tue Apr 25, 08:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I too need to stop reading so many damn blogs! I think I'm hooked. I told myself I was supposed to be off of here 31 minutes ago!

Tue Apr 25, 10:29:00 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Fell asleep during giving head? LMAO. That made me laugh out loud! My bf woke up out of sound sleep because of me! Thanks for the laugh, T.

...by the way, gas is 3.35 in D.C.

It's cool to see you supporting your brother and your nephew is absolutely gorgeous. Maybe he'll have the same grin you have--the one in the pic--its priceless. Good to see you getting out and about.

Scarlett

Wed Apr 26, 08:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home