Friday, May 12, 2006

I'm Allergic, The Doc Prescribed Antihistamines

****EDIT**** 5/12/06 7:15 PM
You asked for it and here it is. Click this link for pictures of my jacked up eye. Warning: Do Not Click this link if you don't want to see. This is gross.


Inspiration "Welcome to Atlanta" Ludacris and Jermaine Dupri "I get the cream, cops see me flick my beams/I'm allergic, the doc prescribed antihistamines/Oink oink, pig pig, do away with the pork/Only silverware I needs a steak knife and a fork/Did you forget your fuckin manners/I'm Bruce with Banners/Ludacris, Johnny Rockets when I shoot the cannon"

What I'm Listening To - "Separate But Equal" - Little Brother

Question(s) I Asked Myself Today - "Since I'm up this early, will I still be late for work?"

Finally its Friday! I want to start by wishing all the moms out there a Happy Mother's Day. I hope your children and significant others do something nice for you. I originally was going to drive down to Savannah to surprise my mom and grandmother but I don't think I'm gonna make it. Why not, you ask? Because I am experiencing technical difficulties with my eye. My allergies have been acting up in the last week and Wednesday, when I woke up my eye was swollen shut. After a couple of hours of applying compresses, the swelling went down and then the uncontrollable tearing started. Turns out I have pink eye. I got some eyedrops to clear up the infection, but I can't wear my contact lens in my left eye. So, I been rolling with one contact for the last few days. I can function like that but I don't want to chance a four hour ride with one eye.

I can't stand these allergies. I'm all congested, my eyes are watery and itchy, and my skin is dry and red from blowing my nose so much. I look even more high than I usually do. I hate it when people look at me and say "T. you look terrible." Thank you, I know that. I didn't need you to point that out to me. Got me walking around looking like one of them zombies in "Night of the Living Dead." Of course that means that I can't go out nowhere for a while. How I'm gonna try to holla at a chick breathing out my mouth like Biggie and crying like I'm on Oprah? Its not a good look. At least the medicine is starting to work and I think I'm finally coming out of this. I hope to be back to normal after this weekend.

Hopefully, I can just chill this weekend and recover. The worst part about it is since I don't feel sick, I still want to do stuff, but I can't. I need to get a haircut, but I don't wanna start sneezing while dude got the clippers to my head. Might end up with an unintentional Nike swoosh in my hair, like cats used to rock in '89. I already got problems finding a barber to cut my hair right anyway. For some reason, they act like they aint never cut so called "good hair" before. (BTW, I hate that term, but I couldn't think of anything else to call it this morning.) They either cut it too low, or take forever and a day trying to use scissors to get every last stray strand of hair. I am rambling like a muhfucka, aint I? Tenacious, this is starting to sound like one of your posts. LOL. Oh yeah, I was saying that I hope people just leave me alone this weekend.

Anyway, Happy Mother's Day to everybody that got kids, and to my future babymama whereever you are.

It was written...

26 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, kids. But I'll still accept the greeting. LOL. I swear "Happy Mother's Day" is one of the biggest seasonal pick up lines that exist. I always look at them fools like they crazy for assuming that I have kids.

Anyhoo, funny post. My allergies are killing me this year, too. Matter of fact, I had the nerve to mess with my eye while reading this post. I will surely suffer all day long now.

Happy Friday!

Fri May 12, 09:37:00 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

lol@cocoa girl. it's a pick up line??? is that shit effective???

sorry about your allergies, t. i'm glad you got it checked, though. men tend to be a bit stubborn when it comes to getting doctor care. :)

hope you get to feeling better soon! in the meanwhile, at least you've got a ready made excuse for when your folk call you trying to hang this weekend.

is your brother and sister going to savannah? maybe you can catch a ride with one of your siblings.

Fri May 12, 09:44:00 AM  
Blogger Mocha said...

T, I'm dissapointed in you. Use your imagination! You can still holla at a chick... just find one who's just as congested from allergies as you. Chances are that her sight will be blurry from the eyedrops, and she'll be too busy concentrating on breathing thru her mouth that she won't notcie what the hell is going on with you.

Wait.

If she can only breathe thru her mouth then you can't put anything in it....hmmmm lemme reconsider my advice and get back at ya.

Have a good weekend luv! Hope you feel better

Fri May 12, 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

That's messed up, pink eye....that is th e most horrible feeling...

Fri May 12, 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

you better keep your infectious ass at home this weekend.

Fri May 12, 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger chele said...

Good hair? WTH? You need to post another pic because I don't see what's so GOOD about it!! LOL

Just kidding, boo. I asked my beautician what the hell 'good hair' was and she said it's hair that does what it's supposed to do. um .... okaaaaaaay.

I feel sorry for ya'll with allergies. take care of yourself.

Fri May 12, 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger P said...

Okay. I'm sprung.

You said happy mother's day to your future baby's momma! HAHAHA!

Anyway, I've never had an allergy issue, but I tell you what, give me a raw tomato and I'm likely to scratch my way into oblivion!

Fri May 12, 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ cocoa - Happy Mothers Day as a pickup line. I'm gonna have use that.

@ nikki - brother and sister are leaving too early for me.

@ mocha - LMAO @ U. Let me know how to work it!

@ nsane- this sux, but its even worse now that I'm at work

@ stilt - I got bacterial pinkeye, not viral, I am not infectious unless there is eye to eye contact.

@ chele - I started to put a pic up today, but I didnt want to scare nobody off. When I need a haircut, my hair is curly. I'll put one up later.

@ Tiger - LMAO @ hot girls blowing their nose.

@ P - my mothers day shout was nothing compared to yours. I'm still dripping off of drinking babies.

Fri May 12, 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

T--make sure you throw away those contacts when you get better because you could reinfect yourself.
Feel better and my mom says thanks for the shout out! lol.

Fri May 12, 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger Let said...

I hope you feel better! Just thought I'd stop by and see what your blog was all about. Get well hopefully next weekend you can drive up see you mom and grandma!

Fri May 12, 02:19:00 PM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

so how exactly do you make 'eye to eye' contact? lol.

Fri May 12, 02:25:00 PM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too T Cas!...lol

Anyway I feel you on the allergies. I've been battling them all week. I can't even get out of bed. I feel so weak, can't breathe, can't eat, can't swallow...not a good look.

Fri May 12, 02:27:00 PM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

T-Cass you are KRAZY!!
@How I'm gonna try to holla at a chick breathing out my mouth like Biggie and crying like I'm on Oprah?
*DEAD*

I thought it was sooo sweet of you to tell your future babymama Happy Mother's Day...
make sure you show her this so she'll be happy to have your baby.

Fri May 12, 02:33:00 PM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

future baby mamas...? lol

thanks for the shout out...the blanket shout out...lol

Fri May 12, 02:49:00 PM  
Blogger cupcake27 said...

you don't look that bad.

Fri May 12, 03:10:00 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri May 12, 11:25:00 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

When I first moved from the Bronx to suburban Eastern Massachusetts, my hay fever got so bad they had to give me an asthma pump. I went from concrete and an occasional tree growing out of a hole in the sidewalk to trees, grass, mold and dusty people. I could barely breathe until I moved to the city (Boston) and even then I take allergy medicine year-round.

So I feel you. Good luck with your eye jammy...and yeah dont try to drive with only one contact, LOL

Sat May 13, 01:02:00 AM  
Blogger Tenacious said...

LOL...I do tend to ramble don't I? But you <3 my rambling ass stories

*dead* @ "Night of the Living Dead" and "How I'm gonna try to holla at a chick breathing out my mouth like Biggie and crying like I'm on Oprah? Its not a good look"

^^^Sound like me :-) speaking

Like why did I get kicked out the club last night...Ima post all the sordid details :-)

Sat May 13, 02:05:00 PM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

OMG! You poor baby. It makes my eyes water just looking at that eye. WOW!

As for: "Since I'm up this early, will I still be late for work?", I’m LMAO cause I’m glad I’m not the only one, hahaha. That is the story of my damn life. I have no clue why I can’t get my act together!

We have the whole allergy thing in common to. I just got a prescription for Allegra so mine have gotten better.

No kids for me yet, but I'm wishing all of the mommies out there the best on their special day to!

Sun May 14, 01:47:00 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

That wasnt so bad but DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon May 15, 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

EWWW!!! LOL I hope you feel better I hate allergy season.

Tue May 16, 12:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
Countrywide financial corporation home loan service Lipitor for erectile dysfunction Dentists india craps table layout pic refinancing rate Houston metro hs football convertible beetle Will pay 100 for mortgage notes Property tax rate for sterling heights michigan Missouri Tax Forms Medical office 401k plan no setup fee maine Rossman tax services Mitsubishi eclipse gsx performance

Fri Oct 06, 03:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Classification of lipitor Football squares format antispam bata Ca discounters mattress mitsubishi equipment dealer broker mortgage online school online university psyd online safety training aed sales missouri university phoenix online cisco catalyst 2950 japanese bondage girls torture Hummer sale florida The masters online online products products Radio control vw beetle remote toy car free hairy pic pregnant pussy saab 92x jersey dealer

Sat Feb 03, 11:01:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

www0605


coach outlet online
ferragamo outlet
cheap nhl jerseys
tods outlet
manchester united jersey
bvlgari jewelry
supreme uk
bottega veneta outlet
fitflops sale
golden state warriors jerseys

Tue Jun 05, 04:10:00 AM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

yeezy boost 350 v2
calvin klein outlet
air max 270
bape hoodie
hermes online
balenciaga trainers
nike lebron 16
jordan retro
yeezy
ferragamo belts

Fri Jul 19, 07:11:00 AM  
Anonymous bed sheet set with blanket said...

I can't stand these allergies. I'm all congested, my eyes are watery and itchy, and my skin is dry and red from blowing my nose so much. I look even more high than I usually do.
gul ahmed bed sheets ,
soft sheets ,

Thu Dec 02, 02:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home