Friday, August 04, 2006

Get Your Umbrellas Out Because That's When I Brainstorm

Inspiration - "Public Service Announcement" Jay-Z "Ving ain't lie/I done came through the block in everything that's fly/I'm like, Che Guevara with bling on, I'm complex/I never claimed to have wings on/Nigga I get my "by any means" on whenever there's a drought/Get your umbrellas out because that's when I brainstorm/You can blame Shawn, but I ain't invent the game/I just rolled the dice, tryin to get some change"

What I'm Listening To - "In My Mind" Pharrell

Question(s) I Asked Myself Today - See below

Warning: Random Post Coming!! But its Friday, so I can do this. I'm just gonna brainstorm and call it a post.

I am loving this website. You can listen to the whole album. Thanks Butterfli for turning me on to this.

How many times is Ron Isley gonna get cheated on? And why does he keep singing about it. Have some pride Mr. Biggs!

I hate when certain people call me because I know they are gonna want a favor. I have never asked you for anything so why do you always ask me for stuff?

Why is it so hot? I mean it didnt feel this hot last year.

How much is too much?

Will you bring your ass to work so I can fire you already?

I didn't really think it would go down like this. For the first time, I am glad I was wrong.

I'm a little confused. I thought you didnt want to talk to me no more.

Umm... excuse me, but I'm not the one getting married.

Sorry, Grandma. I know I should call more. Forgive me?

Sleep? Who needs sleep?

I wanna know what Mel Gibson said when he got arrested. Stop covering that shit up!

How do people survive on $5.15 an hour? We really need to raise the minimum wage.

Why am I going to the Falcons fan day tomorrow? Its gonna be hot as hell and I don't want nobody's autograph.

How the fuck you gonna try to raise my rent $75 a month?

Need to get my tickets for Tribe Called Quest next month.

This thought is about you...

After thinking about it, it really seems a little overly dramatic but go ahead and "do you."

I miss my niece and nephews. Let me call today and see what they doing this weekend.

How about August 12th?

It was written...

16 Comments:

Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

what's happening Aug 12th? You comin to see me?

Fri Aug 04, 11:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang! I was THIS close to being first. UGH. Maybe next time.

I'm curious too; What's the 12th?

Fri Aug 04, 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Aug. 12th is when I move...
Yea minimum wages sucks big balls...
It wasn't this hot last year...
Thanks Blue Butterfli, she always puttin you on to the music spots...
Thanks T.Cas for sharing...thats my new spot...

"McDonald's my spot"...I know you know where I got that from...*lol*

Fri Aug 04, 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

August 12th doesn't work for me...let's try 2 weeks from them and I'll pencil you in for 12 noon.

I like these random post...but I would like better to know who da hell your talking to.

Have a great weekend TCas.

Fri Aug 04, 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger chele said...

It always cracks me up when someone says they don't want to talk to you anymore and than they call.

I remember once I let this dude to and he told me to "have a nice life". Why did he call me in two weeks? I laughed and hung up.

How 'bout the 12th?

Fri Aug 04, 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

Relax, relate, and release... those random thoughts, Tcas.

Have a good weekend!

Fri Aug 04, 01:26:00 PM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

Yeah, they crack me up about the minumum wage, talking about how companies will end up cutting back workers and want not to make ends meet once the wage increases..but umm these same companies have been raising prices and what not for the past 10 years, yet they're still paying their workers minimum wage??

When's Tribe supposed to be there?

Fri Aug 04, 01:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude -

Will you bring your ass to work so I can fire you already?

Play nice! Have a great weekend, Cas;-)

Fri Aug 04, 02:34:00 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I guess $75 aint bad......now if it was $100-$200 then..........i wish my landlord would.......

Fri Aug 04, 02:48:00 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

i like your random posts too. what's happening on the 12th? you getting married? ;-)

Fri Aug 04, 04:18:00 PM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ stilt - Umm, its a surprise. cant tell you

@ the goddess - still a surprise,i'll let you know if it happens.

@ nsane - LOL, yeah, I am sitting at my desk at work right now listening to Sade on that website

@ blah blah blah - Sorry, I have a wedding to go to that weekend? What about Labor Day?

@ chele - He was just checking to see if you were actually having a nice life. LOL

@ blog girlfriend - Shh!!! they dont need to know about the hot candle wax. LMAO It really wasn't hot.

@ INSANITY - I'm cool, just wanted to post something

@ liquor and tv - Tribe is coming Sept 23rd, I need to check when Boot Camp is coming. You coming?

@ Cocoa Girl - I aint really gonna fire him, but he is getting a final written warning.

@ negropino - Its too much for ATL rent. Its more than a 10% increase.

@ fallen - no, I am not getting married. But my brother is getting married on the 19th. LOL

Fri Aug 04, 05:14:00 PM  
Blogger Tenacious said...

And I thought I had random thoughts...And call your grandmother Terrence Casanova Colt 45 Smiff *not Smith but Smiff*

Fri Aug 04, 05:17:00 PM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

funny, I like Tribe better, but I'd rather go to a BCC show. The BCC show seems like it would be more low-key...and more dudes..lol

Fri Aug 04, 05:28:00 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

This thought is about you too...LMAO!!

Ummmm $5.15 has been doing me just fine *shrug*

You silly...I love it though LOL!!

Have a good weekend...

Fri Aug 04, 07:11:00 PM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ tenacious - you know you my role model, right. I actually talked to my grandma yesterday. Apparently she emailed me a while back. I musta missed it with all her forwarded church emails that I dont read. I love her though. LOL

@ liquor and tv - yeah, i can see all kinda people at the tribe show, but only the real hiphop heads at the BCC. They coming here next Friday the 11th and check out www.duckdown.com. They coming your way too.

@ trish - you know you on my list. How you gonna just leave like that? I still say he is thirsty with them roses. LOL

@ royce's daughter - yeah, Im sure that you are making $5.15. LOL Can I get the second part of your post?

Fri Aug 04, 11:29:00 PM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

nike off white
supreme clothing
balenciaga sneakers
yeezy
cheap jordans
cheap jordans
yeezy boost 350 v2
moncler jacket
supreme hoodie
hermes belts for men

Tue Sep 15, 10:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home