Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Don't Call It A Comeback

Inspiration: LL Cool J - "Mama Said Knock You Out" - "Dont call it a comeback/I been here for years/Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear/Makin the tears rain down like a mon soon/Listen to the bass go boom/Explosion overpowerin/Over the competition Im towerin/Wreckin shop when I drop these lyrics thatll make you call the cops/Dont you dare stare, you betta move/Dont ever compare/Me to the rest thatll all get sliced and diced/Competitions payin the price"

What I'm Listening To - No music right now, but I'm listening to Sportscenter. Stuart Scott is saying something corny as always.

Question(s) I Asked Myself Today: "What do I write about first?"

What's good, people? How ya been? It's been about a month since I posted or read a blog, but I'm back. Why did I leave? Well there are a few reasons. First, I moved. I'm in a new spot now and I didn't get my internet hooked up until today. Secondly, I decided, (or they decided for me) that I shouldn't blog at work. I don't have access to Blogger at work anymore, so I couldn't post there. Finally, I just haven't had much to say. I've just been doing the regular thing. Going to work, coming home, going out occassionally. Nothing too blogworthy to talk about (or choose to talk about.) But I'm back now, I have internet access and I'm sure I can come up a whole bunch of nothing to blog about. For all you who are wondering, I didn't start a new blog. I'm still right here, I just haven't gotten around to posting. I'll probably be making some changes soon, but for now, I'm back. Don't call it a comeback.

It was written...

14 Comments:

Blogger Nexgrl said...

I'm glad you decided to update us on your status. We'd probably be happy just to hear from you once a week.

Tue Jan 16, 01:36:00 PM  
Blogger P said...

I'm with Nexgrl. . .

BUT anyway. . .The suspense is killing me. . .

What kind of changes?

Tue Jan 16, 01:56:00 PM  
Blogger La Diva Latina said...

Congrats on the change of space! That sucks about work, I guess you actually have to work now...;-(
Thanks for coming back and updating us all..Hope all is well!

Tue Jan 16, 02:24:00 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

glad u came to say hi to us.. i was a little worried about u...

Tue Jan 16, 02:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! We were about to send the search and rescue team!

I did change blogs, because I was forced to...by Blogger. I can no longer log on from my home computer, but I still have a lot to say.

Come over and read me sometime, Big Boy LOL

Tue Jan 16, 06:12:00 PM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

post your new address

Wed Jan 17, 09:46:00 AM  
Blogger onefromphilly said...

Well Happy New Year!!!

If they stop me from reading and commenting on blogs at work I'M DONE!! It's the only thing that keeps me sane in this boring place. *hmph*

Wed Jan 17, 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Happy new Year!!!!!

Wed Jan 17, 01:35:00 PM  
Blogger SandyBaby said...

Happy New Year!

Wed Jan 17, 03:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad to see you are back.

Wed Jan 17, 05:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad to see that you haven't abandoned the blog lyfestyle. Look forward to the '07 rundown

Thu Jan 18, 11:43:00 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

WELCOME BACK R mISSED YA

Thu Jan 18, 01:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
soft for windows software,news driver ,games
http://spdimon.info

Bye

Fri Jan 19, 04:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

Tue Nov 11, 11:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home