Friday, November 24, 2006

Turkey and all that stuff...

It's 4 AM and I am still stuffed from Thanksgiving dinner. I know alot of y'all like to make fun of me for not eating, but I more than made up for it today. I could give you a mini recap of my Thanksgiving, but it was probably just like yours: Football, food and most importantly family. So, let me think of something else to write about.... Let's see... I can't think of anything so that means one thing. It's time for random thoughts...

Scrabble Blast is the most addictive thing I have experienced since NCAA College Football '05 on the PS2. I literally was up all night playing that. Does that make me a nerd? I'll be that...

I need to start training myself to go to sleep earlier. Got to be at work at 8AM on Tuesday. That's gonna kill me.

Michael Richards.... sigh... I ain't got nothing else to say about him that hasnt already been said.

I haven't taken my Yahoo Music Engine off of shuffle since I did that tag the other day. It's interesting to go from Ice Cube to Nina Simone to John Mayer in three songs.

Why did I just find out that my first cousin lives in the Atlanta area yesterday? I really suck at family.

Anybody got any insulin? I think my brothers "punch" gave me sugar shock. I taught you well, young'n.

So you finally decided to let me hold you with crying???

Am I obligated to respond to a mass text message? Should I send one out to everyone in my phone book?

I need to get my PS2 back. I ain't used to getting beat like that. I need to practice.

I don't know if I could live that close to Stroker's without going at least once a month.

Just cuz it's Thanksgiving, people can't get on IM? You aint tired of your families yet?

O.J., you need to be glad they cancelled your show and book. Da hell was you thinking?

Welcome to Atlanta... where the police will kill yo ass... even if you are 92 years old.

Quit cutting down all the trees. And if you must cut down the trees can you at least wait until noon so the unemployed amongst us can sleep?

Still listening to my music on shuffle... James Brown's Funky Drummer is playing. I remember when every other rap song sampled that beat.

I hate the Falcons... 3 Ls in a row? At least I'm still anihilating the competition in the Yahoo Pick 'em league.

Oh, shit.. "Barbara's Bedroom"!! I don't remember downloading this. Anybody remember the group Whistle?

Hypothetically, if you don't show up for Thanksgiving dinner, do you deserve a take home plate?

Not so hypothetically, I don't think so...but I'm still gonna take it.

Aiight, that's enough random thoughts for one night. I'm bout to play some more Scrabble Blast and listen to music. I'll start the whole sleeping thing next week. Hope everybody had a Happy Thanksgiving and if you going out for the sales, have fun and be safe. One!!!

It was written...

9 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

oh the randomness--what the hell? actually, yeah, you can get on the IM during the holidays...hey, we're you're damn family now too sucka! ;-)

Fri Nov 24, 06:20:00 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

I could not believe the story of the police shooting that 92 year-old granny. That is beyond fucked up.

You ate!

No take home plate if you do not show up for dinner dinner. A take home plate has to be earned! Lol.

Fri Nov 24, 09:01:00 AM  
Blogger SynSational said...

I'm so glad you ate! I thought about you yesterday when I was throwing down...LOL. See, what had happened last night was...um, I ended up spending the night over my Grandma's last night and that's why I wasn't on IM.

Your brothers 'punch' sounds like mine...love it sweet, but Shaun likes it bitter. I always win! LOL

If you don't show for dinner, nah you ain't taking nothing home!

OJ need his a-- beat for pondering that dumbness....idiot. I'll talk to you later on.

Fri Nov 24, 09:21:00 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Forget taht stay home and save your money it aint worth risking your life....In the Yahoo league..that damn thing didnt give me points for 3 different weeks saying it was incomplete. Thats the only reason I fell off. But this weeks game with my boys vs CHicago is gonna be bananas!!!!!!!

Fri Nov 24, 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger La Diva Latina said...

LMAO I am so glad that I am not alone in my Scrabble addiction...I even have thr board game, but nobody likes to play me cuz I always win!! LOL
Oh and someone only gets a take home plate if they had to work late or have a sick somebody @ home...otherwise no good excuses=no plate.

Fri Nov 24, 04:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAN, I guess I'm a nerd right along with you cause I LOVE me some scrabble. I need to check out that game cause I cant get anyone to play with me anymore since I beat the pants off of everyone I play with.

I heard about that woman being killed. I still can't believe it. Something is TERRIBLY wrong with this whole story.

I remember Whistle, but can't think of the song you mentioned. I'm going to have to look that one up.

Oh, and I'm glad I'm not the only one still stuffed from all that eating. I feel like I'm gonna POP! LOL

Fri Nov 24, 08:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I play Scrabble with my god sister whenever I go home. It has sharpened my vocabulary.

Sat Nov 25, 10:59:00 AM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

You are so funny T-cass!
Your ramblings are sooo... YOU! : )

I need to rob.. i mean RAID, your music.
I KNOW you have a lot. I don't remember the whisltes
so you are just old or I'm just out of the loop! hahaha!

I told you happy birthday BEFORE and noe I'm telling you
AFTER. Hope it was good.

Sun Nov 26, 10:49:00 PM  
Blogger SandyBaby said...

Good luck with sleeping early - can't be all sleep deprived in the workplace.

My Turkey Day was nice too. Family, food, and football just like every holiday! My father in law and sister are Dallas fans so the holiday was especially nice for them :)

Mon Nov 27, 08:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home