Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Playing Around on the Computer at 2 AM

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Terrance
Birthday:11/25/1974
Birthplace:Atlanta, GA
Current Location:ATL
Eye Color:brown
Hair Color:black
Height:5'9''
Right Handed or Left Handed:I write with my right hand, but do everything else with my left
Your Heritage:African-American
The Shoes You Wore Today:Lugz 454
Your Weakness:A pretty girl with long hair
Your Fears:Dogs (I had a bad experience), and Guns (too many near misses for my tastes)
Your Perfect Pizza:Philly Cheese Steak Pizza from Anthony's in Marietta
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Get Rich or Die Trying
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:LMAO or ROFL
Thoughts First Waking Up:10 more minutes please
Your Best Physical Feature:Wait til you see my "oh"
Your Bedtime:3 am on a good day, 5 on a bad day
Your Most Missed Memory:Saturday Mornings watching cartoons
Pepsi or Coke:Coke with Henny, Pepsi with Parrot Bay
MacDonalds or Burger King:Burger King
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Luzianne
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate Girls, Vanilla Ice Cream
Cappuccino or Coffee:Neither
Do you Smoke:Black and Milds
Do you Swear:F@#$ Yeah!
Do you Sing:badly
Do you Shower Daily:Yes, Sometimes twice
Have you Been in Love:1 1/2 times
Do you want to go to College:Been there done that
Do you want to get Married:Yes
Do you belive in yourself:If I don't, who will
Do you get Motion Sickness:No
Do you think you are Attractive:Yes
Are you a Health Freak:No
Do you get along with your Parents:We are very civil in a passive aggressive way
Do you like Thunderstorms:no
Do you play an Instrument:no
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Henny at a Christmas party, but I don't drink like I used to
In the past month have you Smoked:yes
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Drugs are bad, mkay
In the past month have you gone on a Date:yes
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Is that a euphemism?
In the past month have you been on Stage:No
In the past month have you been Dumped:I'm trying, but she wont dump me
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Ever been Drunk:My name is Terrance and I'm an alcoholic
Ever been called a Tease:Well, this one time... Never mind
Ever been Beaten up:No, but Nicole F's boyfriend almost beat the shit outta me in 11th grade.
Ever Shoplifted:Yes
How do you want to Die:I don't
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I'm already grown, but if I could do it over again, I would be in the music industry
What country would you most like to Visit:England or France
Weight:Don't Know
Best Clothing Style:Shirt and Tie
Number of Drugs I have taken:2. Weed and Cocaine by accident. Damn girl laced my blunt.
Number of CDs I own:Too many to count, especially if you count bootlegs
Number of Piercings:None
Number of Tattoos:None
Number of things in my Past I Regret:I try not to dwell on the past, so I don't know.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!