Wednesday, January 04, 2006

You Lied About The Lies That You Lied About AKA Shut up, B*tch

Inspiration - 1. LL Cool J "That's a Lie". If you don't remeber this song, it basically consists of Russell Simmons talking some outlandish sh*t and LL calling him a liar. It's not very good, but it serves the purpose of this post. 2. Lil Kim "Shut Up B*tch" - You'll see that this one is self explanatory if you read a little further.

What I'm Listening To: Late Registration - Kanye West

Question(s) I asked myself today - I wonder if this muhf*cka can tell I really don't want to hear this sh*t? Keep reading for the explanation.

WARNING: The following is a rant. This situation got on my nerves and I felt the need to express myself using colorful language. If you are easily offended, you might want to skip this one. Aiight, lets go.

OK, I get it. Sometimes you gotta lie. I've even been known to lie my way out of some f*cked up situations. I'm with you. If you gotta say that's not your weed, that's ok. If you tell your girl you were over your cousin's house, I understand. Tell the cops that you were home all night, you gotta do what you gotta do. I can't knock the hustle. But then you have cats who will just go out of their way to tell you some unsolicted sh*t. Today, I will tell you about one of these types. I'll call him "John," just in case someone reading this knows who I'm talking about. I don't want to put homeboy on blast.

I had been at work for about 5 hours when I finally took a break. The black & mild was calling me so I went out to the back, lit up and checked my messages. 2 minutes later, John came outside to puff on a Newport. I gave the international what's up head nod and this muhf*cka took this as an invitation to tell me his f*ckin life story. Mind you, I still got my cell to my ear but he started talking anyway. First off, John tells me about the time he got arrested and did a 3 year bid for armed robbery. Shut up, B*tch!!! You ain't been convicted of no felony, if you did you wouldn't be working here. I know this b/c I do some of the new hire interviews and I know we do background checks. Whatever, I'll let that slide. You want to act tough, do what you do. Next, this nigga starts in about how he don't need this job b/c his homeboy fronted him some weight and they about to be big time in the dope game. At this point, I asked myself "I wonder if this muhf*cka can tell I really don't want to hear this sh*t?" I couldnt believe the bullsh*t he was telling me. Lying muhf*cka! Why are you telling me this?

By this time, I was done smoking and was ready to jet. I told him that I would holla at him later, and headed to the door. This nigga stopped me and said "hold up I gotta tell you something." All my instincts told me to just take my ass inside and get away from this liar, but instead I said "what's up?" Dumb ass move, Casanova! John starts looking around like he don't want nobody to hear what he was about to say, and says you know _____? I f*cked her last night." I intentionally left her name out b/c this is nobody's business but her own, but ______ is a lesbian. Out of all the women in the building, John decided to lie about hitting off a lesbian. She is not one of those trendy bisexuals, or girls who are experimenting, she is a full fledged, gay pride marching lesbian. Shut Up B*tch!!!. First of all, I don't care who you get down with, and secondly, quit the blood clot lying. Stop lying on your d*ck, we ain't in high school no more.

I don't understand why dudes feel the need to try to impress me. Don't worry about my opinion of you. I sure ain't worrying about you. So all you pathological lying ass muhf*ckas out there, SHUT UP B*TCH!!!

It was written...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know who the two people are.....

Fri Jan 06, 10:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home