Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

Inspiration - That song from Ren and Stimpy

What I'm Listening To: "For the Grown and Sexy" - Sleepy Brown

Question(s) I asked myself today - Why did my last post sound so angry?

I reread yesterday's post and realized that I sounded ridiculously angry. I'm not really like that ( at least most of the time.) So, today I decided to talk about happy things. Here are some things I am currently happy about in no particular order:

I am happy my favorite show 24 is coming back on January 15th. Can't wait to get addicted again.
I am happy my other favorite show "Lost" is coming back next Wednesday.
I am happy that Sprint has some cool ringtones now. Right now I got Nas and Outkast on my phone.
I am happy that I have worked at the same place for 5 years. It sucks not having a job.
I am happy that I still get excited about music
I am happy that ___ loved her Christmas present
I am happy to be alive and in good health.
I am happy that I know alot about some things.
I am happy that I know something about a lot of things.
I am happy that I have never been arrested, even though I could have been a couple times.
I am happy that I can appreciate good TV, even if it doesn't come on UPN. I would tell you some of the shows I'm talking about, but I might lose my ghetto pass.
I am happy that I have a few good friends.
I am happy I got to see the Falcons play at the dome twice this season.
I am happy I can still download for free with
Limewire.
I am happy that I decided to be happy today.


Enough happiness for one day. I'm off to watch the end of the Texas-USC game.

It was written...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home