Monday, January 02, 2006

I Got A Letter From the Government

Inspiration- Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos - Public Enemy. "I got a letter from the government the other day, I opened and read it. It said they were suckas"

What I'm listening to: Some Bootleg Young Jeezy I got at the barbershop.

Question(s) I asked myself today: Who the f*** is this/Calling me at 5:46 in the morning? Okay it was really 7:30 but I can't resist reciting a Biggie rhyme whenever I get the chance.

What's up everybody? It's 3:15 in the morning and I just got back from the 24 hour WalMart trying to use this gift card I got for Christmas. When I got back home, I checked my mail for the first time in about a week. I looked through my mail, and dammit I got a ticket for running a red light. I can't even front like I didn't do it, they got me on camera 1.58 seconds after the light turned red. Damn Cobb County! $99 down the drain. The worst part about it is I didn't even work that day so I didn't need to rush. I feel like Craig getting fired on his day off in Friday. At least I was legal. There was a time when I wouldn't have a license, insurance or a current tag all at the same time. I would have 2 of them, but not the third. Oh well I'll just have to be more careful.

Anyway, it is storming out here, so I better get off my computer. My grandma always told us to turn off all the electronics when there's lightning. Sorry for the weak post, I'll try to come harder tomorrow. Until then...

It was written...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home