Friday, February 03, 2006

Got Infiltrated Like Nino At The Carter

Inspiration - "Everyday Struggle" Notorious B.I.G. "Had to re-up; see what's up with my peeps/Toyota Deal-a-Thon had it cheap on the Jeeps/See who got smoked, what rumors was spread/Last I heard I was dead with six to the head/Then I got the phone call, it couldn't hit me harder/We got infiltrated, like Nino at the Carter"

What I'm Listening To - "Tical" Method Man

Question(s) I asked myself today - 1. "WTF did I do?" after I realized that my ex was reading my blog. 2. "Why do I work with so many slackers?" after I listened to my messages at work and had 6 employees call in today.

Hey, you. Yeah, I'm talking to you. C'mere. I wanna tell you something. I might as well have said that because apparently your boy can't keep his blog a secret. If you read my comments section earlier today then you probably already know what I'm talking bout. I got infiltrated today by a part of my past. Another one of my ex girlfriends is now reading my blog. It's all my fault too. Let me tell you how it went down.

Last night, I was doing my nightly internet perusal. I checked out the freeverse boards and saw that someone I knew back in the day wrote a book. So after checking out her website and blog, I added a comment. Now, in retrospect, I should have went anonymous but instead I left my T.Casanova profile in her comment section, which of course links to It Was Written. I checked my joint this morning and I had comments from her and her cousin I used to date. Normally that wouldnt be a problem, but then i realized that I had wrote some very personal things about my ex. By that time it was too late to delete the posts, (not that I would anyway.) Long story short, every aspect of my personal thoughts are now exposed. Now, if you know anything about me, you know that I am extremely guarded and don't let everybody know what I'm thinking, but that's not an option. So, I will have to roll with it.

I thought about changing my site, or even practicing some self censoring, but FUCK IT. This is my shit, and my whole reason for starting this blog was to keep it real. So, J and C, welcome to my world. I hope you are entertained and learn to get to know the real me. You might be a little surprised by how my mind works, but come on back and I promise that you will get the honesty and vulnerability that I never showed in real life. A lot has changed in the last 5 years, so if you wanna be down with T. Casanova, I welcome you with open arms.

So to recap, in my 3 months of blogging, I have been infiltrated by 2 ex girlfriends, 4 co workers and a few strangers. Hell, I even made a new friend. What's next? I don't know but I can guarantee that I'm down for anything.

It was written...

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go GENIUS.

Fri Feb 03, 08:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STILL LMAO
Don't text message me. Post your comments and let the rest of the world know...oops you've already done that.

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha

Fri Feb 03, 09:20:00 PM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

tweety: keep it up and I'll write a post just for you. I'll call it Anger Management AKA the Disney trip. LOL Let me find the right hip hop song for you.

Sat Feb 04, 01:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you invited me i did not infiltrate your blog world so you need to retract your statement...bb

Sat Feb 04, 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ bb yes you were invited. but what I'm saying is that i didn't intend for anyone I knew to know about this. I am accountable for that b/c I can't keep my big mouth shut. That being said I'm glad you are here

Sat Feb 04, 11:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

make it do what it do...just don't lie.

bb..thank you, you weren't the only one invited.

Sat Feb 04, 11:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the outpour of love :)bb

Sat Feb 04, 12:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

T- I have a new found respect for you and i have realy gotten the opp. to get to know a more 3-d person other than the 2-d person used to know the business man and the hip-hop head...you are a wonderful person.. :)bb

Sat Feb 04, 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

bb thanx for the kind words, one day I'm trying transcend 3-d and get to 4-d

Sat Feb 04, 01:29:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

www0605


michael kors outlet online
air jordan 4
fossil watches
diesel jeans
lebron james shoes
air more uptempo
warriors jerseys
jordan shoes
fred perry polo shirts
dansko shoes

Tue Jun 05, 04:06:00 AM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

michael kors outlet
christian louboutin outlet
curry 4 shoes
curry 6
timberland boots
coach outlet
yeezy shoes
yeezy
louboutin shoes
louboutin shoes uk

Fri Jul 19, 07:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home