Thursday, February 02, 2006

All Falls Down

Inspiration - All Falls Down - Kanye West

What I'm Listening To: I'm at work so I am listening to my co workers complain

Question(s) I asked myself today: "What happened? Today was supposed to be a good day"

My manager and my manager's manager were both out of the office today. That means that I'm in charge today and don't have to answer to anyone. What it really means is that I came in to work today ready to do nothing, nada, zilch, not a damn thing. I envisioned myself sitting around all day reading blogs and writing. But you know what they say about "best laid plans." As soon as I stepped foot in the building, it all went to hell. Without going into too much detail, I had HR issues from jump. This dude has a girl harassing him, telling all his personal information and threatening to bring the police to the workplace b/c he allegedly claimed her kids on his tax return. Too much drama for me first thing in the morning. Then, I realized that I had 5 employees call out sick today, so needless to say, your boy had to scramble to pick up their slack. Then there were all kind of computer problems I had to deal with. So, my planned day of nothingness turned into a busy day. That's it for now, I'm about to head out to my sisters house to play with her baby and see my mother. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

It was written...

6 Comments:

Blogger nikki said...

gawtdamn. and i thought MY day was bad.

Fri Feb 03, 07:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell me who....

Fri Feb 03, 08:44:00 AM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ nikki. Today ain't starting off that much better. 5 more call outs and an assload of work to do. I guess I should be there instead of at home reading my comments. I also need to holla at you about something. same bat place, same bat channel.

@ anonymous: I ain't tellin' you shit after that damn phone call this morning. I told you I get cranky. LOL

Fri Feb 03, 11:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still love you though and to prove that I will save you some of my cake :)

Fri Feb 03, 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

bb peach schnapps cake was delicious, yo! can you make red velvet cake???

Fri Feb 03, 01:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, when you wan cake? (jamiacan accent)

Fri Feb 03, 04:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home