Friday, March 17, 2006

Freestyle Friday

My cable company sucks. I am writing this damn post at work, because my cable (including my internet) has been out since Wednesday afternoon. I haven't had time at work to come up with a cohesive post, so I am going to just tell you some of the random thoughts that popped in my head today. I call it Freestyle Friday:

Syracuse really screwed me. I picked them to go to the finals, I thought they were a team of destiny, but they just underacheived like usual. Check out my bracket

Why did this chick just pinch me? (I found out later)

Am I really not supposed to notice titties at work? Come on, I know there are sexual harassment laws, and I'm not seeking them out, but damn, you should see what these women are wearing.

I wonder how many times I can not answer my phone before they will get the hint. I'm talking about my work phone, but this goes for home too.

Okay, I just read Nikki's post and apparently since I didn't wear green on St. Patrick's Day, muhfuckas think they got the right to infringe on my personal space.

When I wore that green shirt on Wednesday, I had to beat them girls off with a stick.

Damn, I'm a cocky muhfucka. (not really, but maybe sometimes)

I want a drink. Like really, really want a drink. I'm no alcoholic but today is one of those days.

If this girl don't quit talking to me while I'm blogging, I'm gonna lose it.

I haven't been to a strip club in 2006. Time to rectify that oversight.

I talk on my cell phone like I am still in high school.

I need a vacation like nobody's business.

Forest Whitaker is killing it on "The Shield" this year. He really is a phenomenal actor

I really like Mos Def, and I think he's a good actor, but the WTF was up with that accent in "16 Blocks"

For some reason, I have been getting road rage. I've been cursing cats out left and right on my 5 minute ride to work.

Seriously, this girl needs to stop talking to me,. I don't care about the guy you met at Vision.

I bought 10 boxes of Girl Scout cookies from my niece. What the f*ck am I gonna do with 10 boxes of cookies?

Little Brother at the Roxy on Tuesday. I am there. I wish my friends were into hip hop like I am, but since they aren't, T.Casanova will be going solo to the concert.

I haven't gone grocery shopping in a month. I got butter, sugar and expired milk in my kitchen.

I know it's messed up but I don't comment on any blogs written by men.

I love to say "I told you so!" because I like the validation of being right all the damn time.

Keyshawn Johnson has comparable stats to Michael Irvin, so why does everybody hate on him? I wish the Falcons would sign him but it ain't gonna happen because our G.M. can't stand him from when they were both in Tampa.

What is that sample in that new T.I. song? That catchy ass tune got me saying "What you know about that?" all day.

Remember in "Purple Rain" when Prince just flipped and bitch slapped Apollonia? That's what I wanna do to the next person who comes to my desk uninvited. (Private message for ___: Remember the I Would Die 4 U dance? "all, all, all I really need/is to know that u believe)

It's time for me to get a girlfriend, I've been solo long enough. But I am gonna miss doing what I want when I want.

The next woman I can put up with (or vice versa) for 3 months is getting knocked up. (I'm joking, I think)

I wonder if she is thinking about me right now.

Enough freestyling. Time to go home.

It was written...

14 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

Sounds like the freestyle was definitely needed :)

Syracuse screwed me too! What's the deal with that? I'm at the bottom of the group right now.

Peace,
Scarlett

Sat Mar 18, 08:31:00 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

U can send me one of them boxes...msnewbooty@gmail.com.........:)
I hate when ppl talk to me while IM BLOGGING too Im like can't u see IM blogging...? get a life....

HA!! I been to the skrip club more times than you this year....IMMA G IMMA G

Sat Mar 18, 08:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am hurt by your blog today b/c i love little brother AND i work a 1/2 day on tues AND as a matter of fact you burned me a copy...then WE are supposed to go to the strip club!!!AND yes your green shirt was fly especially with that tie but you know the only people you were beating off were no doz and stalker (he-he)...(bb)

Sat Mar 18, 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ scarlett - whats up with your blog? I keep getting a maintenance page. and you ain't in last place. You got one up on nikki.

@ ms. new booty - tonight's the night, I think. I can't be home without internet or cable. Gotta get my $1 ready. : )

@ b.b. I'm sorry, I didn't remember you liked LB. Would you like to go with me on Tuesday? and don't underestimate my pimperations. You know your boy was resplendent especially after the haircut I got at lunch but, I'm not gonna call no names out *ahem k.b ahem*

Sat Mar 18, 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

pointing out the fact that i'm again near last place ain't cool, t.

that was one helluva random list. are you sure you were drinking just a little prior to making it? LOL

i hope you have a great time at the concert.

Sat Mar 18, 02:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regina.......(bb)

Sat Mar 18, 02:22:00 PM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ b.b.- sorry, I got the days mixed up. That was Tuesday at Pappadeux after your people knocked back a couple. What does that second comment mean? Regina.....???

@ nikki, were you drinking when you made your tournament picks? LMAO. But it's still early, you can still climb out of the cellar.

Sat Mar 18, 04:40:00 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

t - i was drinking the same stuff you were drinking when you picked syracuse to go to the championship. in fact, i've still got some for you, which i'm sure you'll need after your brackets collapse next week.

Sun Mar 19, 08:48:00 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

I think my page is working okay...I don't know why you keep getting that message. I am changing my template soon, so check on monday...everything should be functional.

BTW..I am definitely still at the bottom right now.

Cheers,
Scarlett

Sun Mar 19, 03:54:00 PM  
Blogger chele said...

Random comments: you can freeze the girl scout cookies or leave a few boxes in your desk at work -- that chick who keeps talking to you will eath them.

So, you read men's blogs you just don't comment? Perhaps if I were a guy and saw the name "Casanova" in my comments section I might think you were suspect.

Take a vacation.

Go shopping.

Please don't knock up some random chick. Don't be a statistic (read today's NY Times).

Mon Mar 20, 09:07:00 AM  
Blogger Mocha said...

Yes of course I remember that moment in Purple Rain, wish I could do that to Shoe-Girl at my office! Why was I listening to Prince while I got ready for work this morning?

Mon Mar 20, 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger Cool AC said...

So, it is that easy. You decided you want a girl and the next one that comes a long gets to be it. I wish it wa sthat easy for me...

Mon Mar 20, 01:44:00 PM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ mocha u can't go wrong with Prince. I seen him in concert twice and he puts on the best show.

@ cool ac - nah, it ain't that easy, at all. It's time, but it don't mean its gonna happen.

Mon Mar 20, 06:40:00 PM  
Blogger Tafari said...

Forest did set it off on the Shield & too bad he could not get a piece from Corrine: That would have been perfect.

Just looked at the vision web site & the palce looks off the chain.

Sun Apr 09, 07:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home