Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tagged Again

Damn it! After about 2 weeks of avoiding this one, I finally got tagged. Ms. New Booty, I'm gonna get you for this one. Today you get to hear about my boring sex history.

1. How old were you the first time? 17
2. Name of your first? Shaylinda J.
3. Good or Bad? It was bad, but we eventually got it together
4. Name of the worst and why? Francesca... we had one too many drinks.
5. Name of the best and why? She knows who she is and because she is a multiple orgasm woman and down for whatever.
6. Weirdest place you ever had sex? In the parking lot of a church
7. Favorite Position: Her on top or 69.
8. Ever fake an orgasm? Yes. She was already done and I just wanted to get some sleep.
9. Would you admit it if the person asked? I did, and on a sidenote, I don't ever wanna know if someone faked with me. Keep that sh*t to yourself.
10. Favorite time of day to have sex? Early in the morning.
11 Most times you have had sex in one day? 4, I was out of town for 3 weeks and had to make up for lost time.
12 Same person? Hell Yeah!!!
13. Ever fantasize about someone other than the one your with? yep, I have an active imagination
14. Restrictions during sex? Stay the f*ck away from my bootyhole. Seriously, what's up with that. Do some men actually like that?
15. Accessories? depends on who I'm with
16. What? handcuffs, scarves (for tying up), whatever toys she got. Oh yeah, a hair scrunchie. That one was nice.
17 Done it in the rain? Nah, and after reading Mocha's comments on Missy's blog, I don't wanna anymore
18 Done it in a car? yes, see # 6
19 Had a Threesome? Don't get me started on that sh*t. I passed up the opportunity once with a couple of female friends b/c I didn't want to ruin the friendship. I wanna kick my own ass for that sh*t.
20 Want to have sex now? depends on who's asking!

Tag Time. I'm tagging any and everybody reading this. If I had to do it, so do you. I don't wanna hear no excuses either, cuz I will come to your blog and talk sh*t until you do it.

It was written...

10 Comments:

Blogger ThatGirlTam said...

I ain't doin this again,I did it already on Msnhm's blog. You'z a phreak...

Thu Mar 30, 08:08:00 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

U know u going to HELL For #6 right......HOw can u even be horny near/aroudn/in a church? Am i going to HELL For responding to that........

Fri Mar 31, 08:35:00 AM  
Blogger Mocha said...

In the parking lot of a church. lol. Oh that was you in the car next to me huh?

Don't let my rain experiences scare you off! I'm sure you'll be so lost in the moment you won't notice the goosebumps ;-)

Fri Mar 31, 10:10:00 AM  
Blogger Contemplations of a Woman said...

1. How old were you the first time? 19

2. Name of your first? Odell

3. Good or Bad? It was alright

4. Name of the worst and why? Steven, felt like i was getting poked with a pencil

5. Name of the best and why? hummm, he know how to handle my ass LOL

6. Weirdest place you ever had sex? in an alley (dont ask)

7. Favorite Position: doggie

8. Ever fake an orgasm? Yes.

9. Would you admit it if the person asked? No

10. Favorite time of day to have sex? mid day

11 Most times you have had sex in one day? I guess about 4 times

12 Same person? what had happened was...

13. Ever fantasize about someone hell yeah but its usually someone of the same sex HAHA

14. Restrictions during sex? None if the shit feel good

15. Accessories? YES

16. What? cuffs, vibrators, whateva
handcuffs,

17. Done it in the rain? nah not yet want to though

18 Done it in a car? yeah

19 Had a Threesome? several - love it ! best of both worlds !

20 Want to have sex now? after answering all these damn question hell yeah

Fri Mar 31, 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

WOW to number 6

Fri Mar 31, 10:22:00 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

great list, you freaky bastid.

Fri Mar 31, 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

Now see, was that so bad?

Fri Mar 31, 02:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. How old were you the first time? 17
2. Name of your first? Joedy
3. Good or Bad? It was ok
4. Name of the worst and why? Chris Thompson...his last name should be faber-castell
5. Name of the best and why? Floyd...we had a connection
6. Weirdest place you ever had sex? At my old elementary school parking lot
7. Favorite Position:"hit it from tha' back!!!"
8. Ever fake an orgasm? Yes.
9. Would you admit it if the person asked? yes
10. Favorite time of day to have sex? Early in the morning.
11 Most times you have had sex in one day? 10, I was out of town visiting my boyfriend
12 Same person? Hell Yeah!!!
13. Ever fantasize about someone other than the one your with? yep
14. Restrictions during sex? no cum shots
15. Accessories? depends
16. What? handcuffs,he- man (vibrator)
17 Done it in the rain? not yet now that i got my spot i do have 2 balconies
18 Done it in a car? yes, see # 6
19 Had a Threesome? hell no
20 Want to have sex now? hell yeah
(bb)

Fri Mar 31, 02:52:00 PM  
Blogger Tenacious said...

shameful! i hope it wasn't on a sunday morning....hmmpt so that's where u were when they were passing out the collection plate?!

Mon Apr 03, 03:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» »

Sat Jan 27, 05:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home