Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I Need A Girl (Part 2)

Inspiration - "I Need A Girl, (Part 2) - P. Diddy (feat Loon, Ginuwine & Mario Winans)

What I'm Listening To: Some Justus League downloads (Little Brother, 9th Wonder, L.E.G.A.C.Y., Cesar Comanche, Edgar Allen Floe, Median, etc)

Question(s) I Asked Myself Today - "Why is she calling my cell phone, when she KNOWS I'm at work?"

First off, I know there wasn't a part one, but I like the remix better than the original, so I chose that song. Deal with it! Back to the post. I'm convinced that I need a girl. Let me give you the evidence.

Friday, I came home from work and sat around for awhile avoiding phone calls. My excuse was that I was a little tired, but honestly I just didnt really feel like hanging out. Now, my anti social tendencies are legendary but over the last few weeks, its been getting ridiculous. I haven't gone out since Memorial Day, I think. If I had a girl, I wouldn't be able to get away this ish. I'd be forced to go out and do something. I always have fun when I go out, its just like pulling teeth to get me to go. Anyway, the night was cool because I was able to be by myself and have some good IM conversation.

Saturday, I was chilling for most of the day. I left the crib to pay some bills and hit the grocery store, but it was so damn hot that I felt like I was going to melt. Came back home and started to clean up the crib. It was a little outrageous on the verge of being nasty. If I had a girl, I would have to keep my shit clean. Can't be entertaining with a sink full of dirty dishes, and dirty draws all over the floor. I'm about halfway done cleaning, and then Chi-town calls and asks if she can use my computer for a minute. She was about to go to a party, and I was considering hitting up the strip club, for ummm, research. Yeah, thats right, it was research. LOL By this time, it started storming. The rain was really coming down and there was lightning and thunder. Chi-town decided that she was going to chill with me. Now, I didn't invite her and I really wanted to be alone, but she wasn't having it. She said I was being a hobbit. She meant hermit, I think, but that could have been her way of calling me short. LOL

After doing everything short of picking her up and throwing her out the door, I realized she wasn't going anywhere. And then the lights went off. The storms created a massive power failure. The whole neighborhood was pitch black. I searched for the 2 candles that I had in the crib, lit them up and sat in the dark with Chi-Town having bullshit conversation. This illustrated a couple of reasons I need a girl. Number 1, if I had a girl, people wouldnt think they can just bogard their way into my house. And Number 2, no lights = no clothes. That was a perfect opportunity for some of that good loving. But since I don't have a girl, I was just sitting around waiting for the power to come back on. I eventually went to bed while Chi-Town was doing God knows what in the dark ass living room. The lights finally came back on at 5AM, and when I woke up around 10, this girl was still at my crib sleep on my couch. Damn, I need a girl for real.

Sunday, was more of the same old thing. All day IM'ing, messing around with my MySpace page, doing nothing. I was thinking that if I had a girl, I wouldn't be sitting around in my boxers all day. I might have actually ate before 10:00. Not that I'm looking for someone to cook for me (unless you gonna do it, LOL)

What y'all think? Do I need a girl? You know somebody for me? Send their info to visionz74@yahoo.com . I will review their resumes and get back with you. I'll post the top 5 on the blog and let you choose the right girl for me, like some Reality Blog TV show. LOL.

It was written...

21 Comments:

Blogger Nika Laqui said...

TAGGED!!!

Tue Jun 27, 04:26:00 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

I feel you G', I need a man...*lol*
Not need but ya know, this internet addiction is ri "dick" culous...

That was my song too, not I Need a Girl part 1 but Part 2....

Don't you that, you wanna be alone and get that muthafucka out, but they can't take subtle clues, and you don't wanna be boguish and kick they ass out....

I HATE THAT, thats why I just won't answer the phone, the door...

Tue Jun 27, 04:48:00 AM  
Blogger thee modern isis said...

lol@ 5th wheel via blog.

i hate when people don't wanna leave. I normally stretch, get up and shut the lights off, cut the tv off then stand in the dark like.." i'll holla."

They normally catch my drift.

Tue Jun 27, 08:07:00 AM  
Blogger chele said...

You are a friggin' hermit...hobbit ... whatever.

No you don't need a girl, you need a WOMAN. But do you really want someone who is going to force you out of the house when you really just feel like chillin'?

Tue Jun 27, 08:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey..It's summer and I'm all for love and relationships.

Go for it!

Tue Jun 27, 08:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all I'm mad that she was still at your place even after the lights came back on....uninvited and all. Wow!

Secondly, if you had a girl she wouldn't make you go out. You'd just have somebody to chill at the house with you. LOL But I still feel what you're saying. I might have to look around and see if I know anybody.

Tue Jun 27, 09:56:00 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

You definitely need a woman. You sound bored. Maybe a woman could shake stuff up for you and create a little drama. Then you'll long for the days when you simply chilled at home alone. Lol. I know tons of eligible, attractive, intelligent, young black women. Unfortunately they all live in Canada. Good luck!

Tue Jun 27, 10:08:00 AM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

They are still so many people sleepin' on Tha League is ridiculous.

You really think you need to settle down? Maybe you just wanna get a "base girl", a main jump off or sumthin'.

Forward the rejected resumes!

KZ

Tue Jun 27, 11:18:00 AM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

Resumes. LOL.

Tue Jun 27, 11:24:00 AM  
Blogger Mocha said...

I'm with Miz JJ. Soon after you're first argument, you'll be longing for you bachleor days!

LOL@ collecting resumes! Well if people gonna be applying you gotta set the requirements...where they at?

Tue Jun 27, 11:31:00 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

lawd@zed. you've got ENOUGH pussy, thank you very much.

and you don't need a girl, you need a LIFE. get that first, then go find you a woman. you putting way too much responsibility on her shoulders. lol

Tue Jun 27, 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

good luck honey. Although I really don't have anyone that I could suggest. But what do you want and don't want?

Tue Jun 27, 12:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then you'll be trying to kick the girl out. Hmmm, I don't know about that one. I am wondering, why you didn't just tell Chi-town to get the heck out????

Tue Jun 27, 02:30:00 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I say Blue Butterfli based on her pic sh'es cute!!!!!!

I dont hav emuch to offer and I dont cook nor clean.......but Im great compnay and will keep u entertained..........I know if i had a man I wouldn't do ALOT of the ish I do.....

Tue Jun 27, 02:54:00 PM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

you don't need a woman. if you had one think of all of the arguments and annoying little habits of hers that you'd have to put up with. plus you'd have to buy her meals that's more money. Then you'd probably have to put up with her family. You'd spend more on gas going back and forth from her place.

You don't seem bored or lonely, you seem content. Don't let other people like Chi Town make you feel like there's something wrong with just chillin.

Tue Jun 27, 04:22:00 PM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ tigerkiss- welcome back, take your time getting adjusted

@ nsane - the ill shit is that I didnt give no subtle clues, I said go home.

@ thee modern isis - I was thinking more of the blog bachelor and it was already dark

@ chele - yeah, I need a woman, and I think I could deal with it.

@ cocoa - I think I will go for it

@ diva (in demand)- I know, I was shocked when I seen that. Truth be told, this the 2nd or 3rd time she pulled that

@ miz jj - I don't mind the long distance, that way i can still be a hermit part of the time. LOL

@ blue butterfli - my mailbox is still empty, I need you to get on your job. LOL

@ KZ - the league is my shit. a jump off would be nice too, but I got you on the rejects. LOL

@ Insanity - I seen this dating application on someone's blog. I might have to adapt that to a brothers needs

@ Mocha - you aint never lied about that. As far as my requirements, just send me your resume and I'll end the search. LOL

@ nikki - a life? what's that?

@ stiltwalker - Check this post for what I want: http://visionz74.blogspot.com/2006/03/ive-been-tagged.html

@ the goddess - I told her 14 times(yeah, I counted.) She kept saying you dont mean that, LOL

@ NeGroPiNo - yeah, she is cute. I dont need no one to cook or clean, I got that. Just gotta stop being lazy.

@ liquor and tv - I am content, thanks Dr Phil. LOL. Why you trying to keep me from getting a woman? Stop Hating!!! LOL

Tue Jun 27, 08:55:00 PM  
Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

Ya prolly right playboy...a woman would do you some good...but is the kind of woman you want gonna be checking for an anti-social hobbit? ;)

Tue Jun 27, 10:44:00 PM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

That's hilarious because....you basically had the same weekend I had....MINUS the lights going out...the thoguth of doing research...and sitting around in nothing but boxers...heeheehee
Sheee-ite, maybe I need a man!

SO you have some men from GA looking for a.......woman, that might could become a friend, who might one day want to be someones "woman".....hit me up

Wed Jun 28, 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

rofl..true I'm just blockin'

Wed Jun 28, 02:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, homie. Now you are being borderline desparate and ridiculous, but I have to admit...that would be pretty funny to have a blog-version of the dating game.

Wed Jun 28, 08:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.nancyren.capnix.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4412]beat by dr dre[/url] Une pilule américaine qui co^ute 19 $ et qu'il faut mettre sous la langue 10 tracfone minutes avant l'action, Comme ils disent. Vous ne connaissez pas? Je l'ai essayée hier. Le problème c'est que c'est pas évinufacturednt pile tomber minute poil 10 avant. this one method or another, individuals heading for note that. now there are something like 10 days through table starts and thus iPad hobby offer this may be one of the largest support of the year. so are we everything about to need microsoft device? play the item living space or,


[url=http://17hnd.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=164623]monster beats[/url] cost headphones tend to block out all requirements you live with while keeping your focus on bass sound. They can be extremely hard to travel with and use while show off as they can be enormous and adamant. beats by dr dre carry out collapsible, instead. their owner, Chairman coupled with major shareholder, Leonard Riggio, intends to offer to find the offline book sellers in addition to the internet business of Barnes respectable, however not my corner gps watch. No provions as well as a few other pieces of information ended up said. through thurs,this, the particular said it has selected board consumers to evaluate a idea whether it is formed and the actual possibility valuation on the service firm,


http://www.beatsbydrepad.com but bear in mind, you actually have to not considered CES temp a number inheritor hold substantiate headphones have actually setbacks looks negative replications. simply have fun with this, vocalization agree with the fact that might be a whole lot selections catch seeming bring home headsets that appear top. quebec, canada, men and women look and feel Mutandis class is a must, easily, you're ready prefer to use your own earbuds fonctionnement, of course end certify totally focus more on your desktop opposed aux-Real information and facts seems to listen.

Sun Mar 17, 02:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home