Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A Short Update

As I promised T., I have been leaving the house at least every other day on my vacation. Yesterday was a pretty interesting day for me.

I gotta tell all the ladies that commented a couple days ago, that you all were right. Keisha is a hater!!! I didn't see it, but she popped up at my crib yesterday and erased all doubts. Now, I have a rule about unannounced visits, you just dont do that to me, but I was in a good mood so I let her in. She proceeds to bad mouth Nia, telling me in so many words that she got a lot of men, she's a gold digger, she's stupid, etc. And supposedly she's just telling me this because I'm a good guy and she doesn't want me to get hurt. Whatever, I aint that good of a guy. LOL. Anyway, chalk this one up as my naive moment for the week, but my eyes are open now.

So after Keisha left, (why she ain't just call?) I finished cleaning up the crib and called Nia. What can i say, if you tell me not to do something, I'm gonna do that. That's the type of dude I am. We had a little conversation and so far, so good. No warning signs of possible future craziness, which is a major prerequisite considering my history with stalkers. We supposed to get up sometime, but I gotta keep my schedule open this weekend for Mocha and Miz JJ. I'll keep you updated on that one.

On to the festivities for the Fourth. I got up with some friends to watch a fireworks display. We were supposed to go to Centennial Park, but by the time we all got together, it would have been no parking anywhere downtown. So instead, we went to this show out in Alpharetta. We had some left over BBQ from the other day and some beer. Even though I don't get down too tough with the concept of Independence Day, the scene was pretty cool and I enjoyed the fireworks display.

Sidenote: Anybody ever see fireworks on weed? That seems like it would be cool. Anyway, kids, don't do drugs.

The ride home was fun. I was sitting in the backseat with M. and we were just cracking the most insensitive, politically incorrect jokes on people that we could think of. We were cracking up like someone opened a canister of Nitrous Oxide in the backseat. We even started joning on the driver, which in retrospect, may not have been the best idea. Luckily, we all were good sports and I didnt get put out of the car in the middle of nowhere. Anyway, that's my update. I hope you all are having a wonderful week at work. Did I mention that I'm off for the rest of the week? LOL


It was written...

20 Comments:

Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

ok, I done warned you about that chick. When she shows up with her name airbrushed down the front of her jeans, don't say I didn't warn ya.

You off all week?

"Man you LUCKY!" - Craig talking to Smoky about meeting a Janet Jackson look-alike.

Wed Jul 05, 03:33:00 PM  
Blogger thee modern isis said...

Have fun Cas and enjoy your vacay!

I hope Nia isn't crazy, that's the last thing you need is a stalker that's gonna snap-dance you to death.

Wed Jul 05, 04:14:00 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

nia deserves a chance until proven otherwise. she might be the best thing to ever happen to you. think about it...the crazy chicks in ya life weren't like nia (notice i did not use that word). she might end up being mad cool.

keisha...her moves are making sistas everywhere look bad. that was lesson number one from the book "hating for dummies".

Wed Jul 05, 05:14:00 PM  
Blogger Mahogany Misfit said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wed Jul 05, 07:07:00 PM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

You need to throw a flag on the play, T. A major foul was committed right there...

Wed Jul 05, 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Maybe Keisha knows you well and was trying to get you to call Nia by faux-hating.

Or maybe I'm just fulla shit. I tend to give women credit for outthinking us all the time.

KZ

Thu Jul 06, 09:33:00 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Hope you show the ladies a good time....cause we will be coming back to find out LOL

She didn't call cause she figured you would "appreciate" her telling you face to face LOL...I'm surprised she didn't have pics or dirt to add to her song and dance..anywho....have a wonderful weekend.

Thu Jul 06, 09:41:00 AM  
Blogger chele said...

Look at you setting aside quality time for Mocha and JJ ... you're a sweetie. Keisha should be hit with a bag of nickels ... or at least tell that heffa to stop with the pop-ins. That is not cool.

Thu Jul 06, 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

lol@chele with the bag of nickels. if keisha had just come out like "hey baby, i want you!" then it would have been aiight. for her to hate on ole girl instead...DAMN.

Thu Jul 06, 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ liquor - your hilarious objection is duly noted. When this blows up in my face, I'll be sure to tell everybody that you were right. LOL

@ just me - she do gots to go. I thought she was gone 7 months ago until she invited me to the cookout

@ thee modern isis - I'm enjoying not going to the office, thats all i need

@ nikki - you always trying to get me to give people chances. LOL Why can't I be irrational like everybody else?

@ the mistress - LOL, we will see how it goes first.

@ INSANITY - Illegal motion to my crib 5 yards repeat first down.

@ blue butterfli - you and these nicknames. I guess its better than Rufus. If she woulda came out and said what she meant, I could respect that, but I can't tolerate the game playing

@ KZ - she did outthink me... I was thinking i would hang out and get some bbq, and she was thinking that I was gonna get something else. LOL

@ honey-libra - the ladies aint gonna be thinking about me. I'll probably see them for like 5 minutes before they ditch me. LOL

@ chele - When I'm in my real asshole moments, i've been known to discourage a pop in, by looking out the peephole and saying, "did you call first?"

@ Ill NA NA - you were right, you were right.

@ nikki - thats what i'm saying, if she woulda said what she meant, I wouldn't have even posted about it. We've known each other too long to be playing games like that.

Thu Jul 06, 11:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got it made being off all week.

That Keisha character is definitely hating. Just ignore her

Thu Jul 06, 01:28:00 PM  
Blogger BK said...

lol ok I'm reading like damn Keisha want you Cassanova LOL that's why she hating on Nia.. :0)

now lemme go finish reading the other stuff.. :)

enjoy your vacation

Thu Jul 06, 02:39:00 PM  
Blogger That Girl Tam said...

"Sidenote: Anybody ever see fireworks on weed? That seems like it would be cool. Anyway, kids, don't do drugs"

LMAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...you's a fool! Glad your vacation is coming along smoothly! I'm jealous!!

Thu Jul 06, 03:08:00 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

I have seen fireworks on Tequila though...It was pretty psychadelic, Man! TeeHeeHee!

Thu Jul 06, 04:52:00 PM  
Blogger Elle Jefe said...

I have seen fire works on weed, I was thinking I could catch them and then wanted to contemplate some shit about how the colors got the way they were and some other mess that I was obviously thinking too hard on! :)

Enjoy the rest of your week off, I am jealous!

Thu Jul 06, 04:56:00 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Anything "on weed" seems to be intensified...*lol*

Man, don't listen to that girl, she a hater....
My ex-(supposedly)bestfriend did that same shit to me, told my BD, that I was this and I was that...whoo whoo whoo...dont date her, she gone break yo heart...
But see, what she didn't know is that she wasn't tellin him nothing new...I had alrady told him about my cheating habits, etc. She just couldn't bear to see me happy, and he was so happy, so by her being miserable, she had to throw salt....

I'm sure you will find out all you need to know about her, but if she tells you, I doubt, cause many women aren't as honest as I am, I think thats my downfall...I should just put on a facade, but hell if I can't be me, and you love me for me, then I don't want your fake love.....

Now, if your guys verify this info, it may be true, but at the same time, guys hate just as much as women...but I'm sure your investigative techniques will get the answers you need...

Thu Jul 06, 07:21:00 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Soooo does Nia get her back blown out or do you Blow keisha's back out and make nia WATCH!!!!...I'll be back for an update

Fri Jul 07, 01:29:00 AM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ epsilonicus - she hating, and she hating hard, but I see through it

@ daddy's girl - that's what it is, but she not coming out and saying it. Oh, well. Such is life.

@ the phoenix - I'm sure you'll get your vacation. And yeah, I know I'm a fool

@ ChezNiki - somehow I dont think it would be the same effect. But since I dont smoke no more thats probably the closest I'll get.

@ The L - see, thats what I thought would happen. I'm jealous i missed out.

@ Nsane - I know she a hater. But she didnt used to be like that. I haven't really messed with her for 7 months, and when I did, it wasnt no boyfriend girlfriend stuff. So I was a little disappointed she went that route.

@ Mr. Slish - I aint quite at the back blowing out stage with Nia, but Keisha's back blowing out days ended a long time ago.

Fri Jul 07, 03:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

Thu Feb 15, 07:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Saab 6.5x25mm muzzle energy Celexa and ocd Saab horns Xenical generico precio weight loss medicine Buspirone order pal pay klonopin+symptom+withdrawl harddrive penn state football tapes buspirone myla New hampshire conway laser tatoo removal what is the pills buspirone used for The sacramento ballroom- dance for life paris hilton &aposs sidekick Dry ice machines supplier comparision of buspirone n alparazo Us trip holiday multi trip insurance Earth berm homes Cabinet sauna steam

Fri Feb 23, 04:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home