Friday, September 01, 2006

End of the week MeMe

Long Ass MeMe to end the week. Have a great long weekend!!

1) Full Name: Rashan Jamal (I ain't giving you my last name, dammit)
2) Name Backwards: lamaJ nahsaR
3) Were you named after anyone? Not to my knowledge
4) Does your name mean anything? Rashan has 2 meanings: Arabic - Tower of Strengh or Hindu "The Light." Jamal in Arabic means handsome
5) Nick Name(s): T. Cas, Terrance Casanova, Ligher Fluid, My old rap name was Lyrical Assassin or Black Man Extraordinaire
6) Screen Name(s): visionz74 on yahoo and msn messenger
7) Date Of Birth: 11/25/1974
8) Place of Birth: Atlanta, Georgia
9) Nationality: Amerikkkan
10) Current Location: Smyrna, Georgia
11) Sign: Sagittarius
12) Religion: Christian
13) Height: 5 ' 9" 3/4
14) Skin Color: ummm... burnt sienna
15) Shoe Size: 12
16) Hair colour: Black
17) Eye colour: Dark Brown
18) What do you look like? Check the flickr, yo!
19) Innie or Outie? Innie
20) Right, Lefty, or Ambidextrous? Natural left hander, but my 3rd grade teacher made me write with my right hand. So I guess, I'm ambidextrous
21) Gay, Straight, Bi, or Other? Straighter than 6 O clock. Yes, Royce that is possible in Atlanta. LOL
22) Best friend(s): How many of us have them?
23) Best friend you trust the most: Myself
24) Best friends {your sex}: Don't really have any male friends since Kareem and Tori.
.25) Best friends of the opposite sex: Tweety, Jessica, Collipark, and I don't know if she knows it, but Mocha
26) Best Bud(s): Don't understand the difference between this and 22
27) Boyfriend / Girlfriend: Technically, none but it feels like I have one (in a good way)
28) Crush: I got one or two.
29) Parent(s): Moms in Savannah, Pops died in the 90's
30) Worst Enemy: Al Qaeda! My co worker that tried to get me fired for some bullshit and now smiles in my face everyday
31) Favourite on-line Guy(s): "That's gay, I ain't in to liking dudes no way" Jay Z (La La La) Excuse Me Miss Remix.
32) Favourite on-line Girl(s): You aint getting me beat up! I like all my female blogger friends
33) Funniest friend: What's with all the friend questions?
34) Craziest friend: Another friend question?
35) Advice Friend: I don't really ask for advice, but the one I recently talked to was Mocha.
36) Loudest Friend: Chi-town be yelling and shit whenever she at my crib like I don't have neighbors
37) Person you cry with: I cried with Trizzy last week, but usually I don't do that.

Do You Have...
38) Any sisters: 1 real, 3 step
39) Any brothers: 1
40) Any pets: I hate animals, but I would get some fish.
41) A Disease: Self diagnosed Social Anxiety Disorder, does that count?
42) A Pager: Not since waaaay back in the day.
43) A Personal phone line: I haven't had a house phone for 5 years, don't want it, dont need it.
44) A Cell phone: Of course
45) A Lava lamp: Nah, but I used to have one in my first bachelor pad/smoke house
46) A Pool or hot tub: Nope.
47) A Car: Of course, I aint taking the bus

Describe Your...
48) Personality: loyal, stubborn, sarcastic, altruistic, understanding
.49) Driving: I drive careful as a result of having my license suspended for a long period of time and learning to avoid the cops.
50) Car or one you want: I'm really not a car person, but if I was rich, I would get a Jag and a 64 Impala
51) Room: Empty, clothes all over the place, need to clean up
52) What’s missing? Missing from what? My life? A child for me to spoil.
53) School: 1997 Graduate of Savannah State University. English Language and Literature degree.
54) Bed: Queen
55) Relationship with your parent(s): Civil, cool when I'm around. Distant when I'm not.

Do you...
56) Believe in yourself: Most of the time. I'm pretty self aware, so I know my strengths and weaknesses
57) Do you believe in love at first sight? I do, it hasn't happened to me, but I think its possible.
58) Consider yourself a good listener: the best, when I'm interested
59) Sleep in PJs: T-shirt and boxers.
60) Get Along with your parents: See number 55
61) Save your e-mail conversations: For a long time
62) Pray: started back recently
63) Believe in reincarnation: I want to, but I don't. It would make the concept of death easier
64) Like to make fun of people: Love it, I can dish it out and take it.
65) Like to talk on the phone: yes
66) Like to eat: I eat when I'm hungry. Miz JJ, no comments about my one meal a day, please
67) Like to drive: I'll often drive around aimlessly just to escape my brain
68) Get motion sickness: No
69) Eat the stems of broccoli: I love broccoli
70) Eat Chicken fingers with a fork: I havent had chicken fingers in a while, since I "liberated" some bags from the hospital when I worked there. But no, I didn't use a fork
71) Dream in colour: yes. See this
72) Type with your fingers on home row: I dont know what this means, but if you are talking about how they taught me in typing class in high school, then yes
73) Sleep with a stuffed animal: Umm, I'm a man. LOL

What Is…
74) Right next to you: phone on the left, water bottle on the right
75) On the walls of your room: A framed picture of NYC pre 9/11 showing the towers.
76) On your mouse pad: Nothing, its plain and blue and liberated from work
77) Your dream car: Again, not a car person, but I really want that 64 Impala
78) Your dream date: It don't take much to please me, so I'm good with whatever as long as theirs stimulating conversation
79) Your dream honeymoon spot: Wherever she wants to go, but I'm kind of partial to Paris
80) Your dream husband/wife: She knows who she is.
81) Your bedtime: usually around 3 am
82) Under your bed: My shoes and whatever mail I open in my bedroom
83) The single most important question: What is the meaning of life?
84) Your bad time of the day: 11:00 Am, when I should be going to work, but find something else to do
85) Your worst fear(s): Death
86) The weather you like: Mid 70's, sunny, with a breeze
87) The time? 10:35
88) The date? September 1st, 2006
89) The best trick you ever played on someone: How about the meanest? I was trying to get rid of this girl, but she wouldn't break up with me, so..... I convinced her that I was secretly married to the ex girlfriend that she hated
90) The weirdest food or drink that you like: What's weird? The weirdest drink: 7 Up and Skrawberry Quik makes a delicious concoction, but everyone looks at me like I'm crazy when I make that.
91) Theme Song: Not sure, but the songs that always hype me up: "Get By" - Talib Kweli and "Glaciers of Ice" Raekwon and Ghostface
92) The hardest thing about growing up: Leaving all my friends in NY when I moved down south. That and not having a bed for 10 years growing up.
93) Your funniest experience: I'm always laughing, so this is impossible to answer
94) Your scariest moment: Getting that shotgun pulled on me at the gas station in Savannah on some mistaken identity shit. I damn near shitted myself
95) The silliest thing you've done: Smoking weed in the Marta Station like it was legal. Glad the cops let us go.
96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex? I wrote a love rap song to Nicole F. in 11th grade. And her boyfriend found out and almost beat my ass.
97) The scariest thing that's ever happened while with your friend(s): That would be the shootout at Sam Bowers. Read about it here
98) The best feeling in the world: Feels so good loving somebody, and somebody loves you back
99) The worst feeling in the world: Being betrayed
100) 3 people you tag: Tenacious - she gonna do it anyway. Isis - because she called me out on posting, so now its her turn. Trizzy - cuz I told her she was getting tagged on my next meme

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woooo Whoooo! Check me out being your first! Hooray! I don't know why I love the MeMe's so much. Thanks for giving my entry for the day; I'm have to steal this from you since I never get tagged. Smile

Fri Sep 01, 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger Isha said...

O.K. I was cool until I got to the Strawberry Quick and 7-Up. I found myself frowning at the thought of it before I knew it. Eeeeew!

Fri Sep 01, 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ goddess - I'm having a problem commenting on your site again, dont know whats happening...

@ isha - it really is very good. It tastes like Fanta Strawberry soda

Fri Sep 01, 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

all guys round their height up by 2 inches, so that would put you at 5'7" 3/4

oooo I love Glaciers. That track is crazy.

Fri Sep 01, 12:37:00 PM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ glaciers is my shit. whenever i have an interview or something I dont wanna do, I play that and get amped up!!

Fri Sep 01, 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

YEah that was a long ass post. HOw long did it take u to do that? And I love me some brocolli too :)

Fri Sep 01, 01:22:00 PM  
Blogger SandyBaby said...

7 Up and Strawberry Quik??? (scratching my head)
If that's what you feelin' like..

Glad to hear that you're praying again!

Take care!

Fri Sep 01, 01:59:00 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

Now I know why this is the weekend meme! Its gonna take all weekend to do it! This one was long! Have a good holiday weekend!

Fri Sep 01, 02:03:00 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Yo number 90 sounds good. I love s-berry quik. I'm gonna make it this weekend.

Alot of info in this post.... :-)

Fri Sep 01, 02:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what's up with Blog-City. They've made alot of changes so hopefully they get all the quirks out soon. They really PISS me off sometimes. Have a great weekend.

Fri Sep 01, 02:22:00 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

i think this is one of the longest meme's i've seen! lol. good stuff

Fri Sep 01, 02:46:00 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

you and this revealing-ness is freakin' me out!!!!! i like you more and more everytime i stop by your page! "7-up and strawberry quik" though? uh, how 'bout hell naw!

Fri Sep 01, 04:34:00 PM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

When I saw "'64 Impala", I cried. That's the ride right there, RJ. Either that or the '65 Mustang, for me. Then too, I'm a sucka for that Cadillac Fleetwood. If I could cop me a '75 'Lac Fleetwood, I'd bring that mofo in the house, wrap it in fine, swaddling clothes, lay it in the bed, then sleep right next to it! If I could, I'd make love to it, too! LOL! I am a ride lovin' woman, and the old Macks do it for me!

Fri Sep 01, 04:35:00 PM  
Blogger Tenacious said...

LOL...you khow damn well I'm doing this one

And that is the best feeling in the world ;-)

A size 12 huh....hmmm *files that away as well* LOLOLOL

Fri Sep 01, 08:43:00 PM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

you mean ain't nobody at work today tomorrow and monday but me?!

what in the sam hill is going on around here?

Sat Sep 02, 05:00:00 PM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

You wear a size 12 shoe...? Hmmmmmmm....

Wed Sep 06, 01:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Therefore, we must care for a reasonable price, because we realize that is both time consuming and expensive to launch a website. Therefore, most companies can not pay too much money for SEO services with this crazy economy. Keeping small businesses in mind, we have seen SEO services requires a relatively small investment, so that you can have top search engine placement. We follow ethical and biological basis for all marketing activities and SEO, and the only objective is to get you results.The team of experts from our affordable SEO firm will enable your site to generate highly under fire keywords, so that people who are looking for topics that relate to your content can be found on the first click. We help make your site seem more important to search engines than any other by optimizing certain pages and off page elements on your site. And all this help is untaken at a great rate.You want the whole world of online search to find you, right? Our affordable SEO services will give your website the web page drop necessary for you to find for those looking for what you do and where they do it. Our expert SEO website offers affordable seo services. We know that your company is skilled and it is important for you to find a partner that provides expert honest, ethical results.
Read this link for more information on San Diego SEO:http://conecrusher.co.za/corporate/news/story.php?id=16428

Internet marketing investment through search engine marketing at a low cost is a talented endavor. It requires communication and commitment from both companies to san diego seo and site owner. If the San Diego san diego seo Company will not return calls or e-mail, and meet clear investment objectives, you should reconsider who is on your team. Most of all the right San Diego san diego seo Company can make you succeed! Other companies offer affordable search engine ranking, but not the best investment. Thewecoast.com is way better about such things.We offer the best Affordable san diego seo services and more accessible services, so that customers and potential customers find your site to Google, Yahoo or MSN without difficulty. san diego seo Solutions offered a very reasonable cost, the company reserves the right to hook you up.Our approach is to focus on organic san diego seo services, and the implementation of successful keywords. If you already have a design, we can work around it, and allows our expertise to ensure that the most eminent content is available to search engines to find access. Formatting of page content that is informative and combined with san diego seo.We are a company of san diego seo at affordable prices and we are eager to help small businesses struggling to get quality search engine exposure. Therefore, we must maintain a reasonable price, because we realize that is both time consuming and expensive to launch a website.

Mon Jul 19, 07:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home