Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Random Thoughts From Yesterday and Today

I got another hour before my next interview so I thought I would try to post something. Since I don't have time to formulate one of my incredibly creative posts, I'm just gonna let out some of the random thoughts I've been having. This is post # 198, or if you count the 2 I deleted this is # 200. Anyway, I'll try to do something big and long for #200, but who knows.

Thanks, big sis for letting me talk to you. I know we don't usually share like that, but it was exactly what I needed.

Dude, you said sports marketing, not sports minded. You got me up here on some BS and now you want me to spend all day with you interviewing?

Your fake tan is kinda distracting, but I'll try to answer your questions.

Mocha, Tenacious, Isis - good looking out on the convos last night.

I want a webcam too.

Word? It's like that?

I'm trying to get there. I really am.

Maybe I am strong, cuz I am dealing with that news better than I thought I would.

I really am like Black Moses. They are trying to follow me out of there, but I aint got nothing for them yet.

Speaking of which, who at the old spot is reading this? I see you on my site meter. It's cool, I'm just curious.

Is it really necessary to be hammering at 8 AM? Some of us don't have jobs and want to sleep.

That new Ciara song sounds like Devante produced it back in the 90's. I dig it. Wait, did I just say I liked a Ciara song? My hip hop pass is gonna get revoked.

What up, Z! Thanks for the email. Feel free to comment on the blog anytime.

I feel like a fuckin' hypocrite right about now. I'm doing stuff I said I would never do.

How many times are you gonna play that Jay-Z video? And that "Walk it Out" crap? Or that "Ballin' " mess?

Okay gotta go to the next interview. Get back on the grind. I'm out.

It was written...

16 Comments:

Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Make that shit happen, dude.

Ciara? Really?

KZ

Tue Nov 07, 03:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck on the interview.

Tue Nov 07, 03:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was me ... I hit enter too soon.

Tue Nov 07, 03:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rashan! I need to stop working so much overtime, and go spend some more time with Trish. The $ is nice though, and Trinity needs Pampers! You're more than welcome for the e-mail. I felt compelled to reach out. Continue to stay positive, and know that there are prayers coming at you too!

Z

Tue Nov 07, 06:55:00 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

that ciara video had me flashbacking to aaliyah. now i know why all of aaliyah's videos were in ciara's bet top 25. for real though...it's like she's trying to conjure up the girl from the dead.

and you don't need good luck on the interviews cuz you got the skills, so here's hoping you find the gig that will move you forward to the place you wanna be.

Tue Nov 07, 07:10:00 PM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

co-sign with nikki about ciara. that is the first thing i thought about when i saw that video. especially the part in the baggy pants with the belly shirts. vintage aaliyah.

good luck on the job search. i know it can be a grind.

Tue Nov 07, 09:18:00 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

that damn ciara song reminded me of muthafckin' jodeci too!!! then even when i saw the video, she was doing that kick dance they useta do AND she had in them damn black doc martens from back in the day...

fyi...anytime you're down for a late-night convo, i'm wit it! i'm constantly battling insomnia and seldom go to bed before 2 or 3am! just let me know! :-)

Tue Nov 07, 11:06:00 PM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

This is where I try to figure out which applies to me....

Ummm, noone of these do...DRATS!

...yea ye ayea...good luck and all that other shit.
Do good! Fa serious!

Tue Nov 07, 11:53:00 PM  
Blogger Tenacious said...

No prob homes I'm always on the IM :-)

Good Luck **I know I'm 10 hrs late*** on the interview :-)

Wed Nov 08, 12:47:00 AM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ KZ - really, Ciara's song surprised me too.

@ Chele - Thanks, 1 was good, the other not so sure

@ Zorrida - get that money! I'm gonna be doing the same thing once I start working

@ nikki - she does ride Aaliyah's strap, don't she?

@ miz jj - I'm on that grind hard right now.

@ fallen - visionz74 on yahoo and msn

@ bloopty - you still aint added me to your blog roll, so aint none of these about you. LOL

@ Tenacious - thanks, ma!

Wed Nov 08, 06:59:00 AM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

TODAY it'll get done...then I want a whole entire blog dedicated to me!

Wed Nov 08, 10:33:00 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Ciara is like a cross between Aaliyah and Janet....leaning more towards Janet's vocal abilities. LOL

Good luck in the interview.

Wed Nov 08, 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

U know u like that song....i know u been going to my page looking at the video :-) its okay though

Wed Nov 08, 01:18:00 PM  
Blogger SynSational said...

Man, I'm extra, extra late, but so what...uh, good luck on the interview. I'm sure it went well.

Wed Nov 08, 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

jordan 13
jordan 11 legend blue
jordan releases
Jordan 5 fire red
coach outlets stores
coach sale
kate spade purses
kate spade handbags outlet
michael kors
2015 michael kors outlet
michael kors bag
michael kors handbags outlet
michael kors sale
michael kors handbags on sale
michael kors outlets
michael kors Premium Outlets
michael kors hamilton
michael kors outlet online store 49.00 outlet
jordan shoes
jordans shoes
kd shoes
kd 7
nike air max 1
nike air max thea
nike free flyknit
nike store
Red Bottom Shoes
christian louboutin boots
Buy mbt shoes online
mbt canada
fitflop.com
fitflop sale

Thu Mar 24, 06:25:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

christian louboutin shoes
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors canada
adidas yeezy
nike sb shoes
nike air max
coach outlet
coach outlet
cartier watches
adidas outlet
polo ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
coach outlet
nike basketball shoes
kobe 9
coach factory outlet
adidas outlet store
supra shoes
lebron james shoes
christian louboutin outlet
gucci
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
rolex watches
ray ban outlet
coach outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
jordan 4 toro
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
replica watches
cheap ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet store online clearances
ralph lauren polo
caoch outlet
michael kors outlet
hollister clothing
20165.10wengdongdong

Mon May 09, 10:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home