Friday, June 02, 2006

Didn't I Tell You To Space These Tags Out?

Time for another patented So...Wise tag. She really asks some unique questions. If you were not one of the 72 people she tagged, feel free to grab this one for your blog. Without any further adieu, lets get to it:

1. If you could be doing what you really want to be doing for a living, what would it be? Making movies...no not that kind of movies, I mean Hollywood movies... writing, directing, producing.

2. If you could slap the shit out of any famous person, alive or dead, who would it be? Isaiah Thomas - Quit fucking up my Knicks, son!!!

3. What's the dumbest decision you've made in the past 5 years? Blowing through the little bit of change I got from selling my grandfather's house after he died. I should have bought a Certificate of Deposit and let it sit there, but I wanted to have some fun.

4. Give up one for a year: (good) sex or (good) music. Can I have bad sex while listening to good music? But seriously, I am a sex camel. I can keep that stored up for awhile. I did it for the first 17 years of my life.

5. Dudes, would you rather have a big dick or a great sense of humor?Ladies, nice tits & azz or common sense? Gotta go with a great sense of humor. I'm sure there some well endowed brothas that can't get girls to even talk to them.

6. So you've been invited to an all expense paid Blogger Prom in The Bahamas. You're sitting at the bar on the beach. Which blogger do you want to join you for hours of good convo? So...Wise is trying to get me fucked up! How do I pick from all the ladies I read? Let's see, I already have talked to Nikki, so she's out. Liquor and TV and Tenacious, I can hit up on the IM. I think I would go with Missy, or NegroPino as she is calling herself now. I get the impression she would be fun at a bar ( and nice eye candy too.)

7. Which blogger would you most like to cuddle with on the beach? (and don't defer to your current signif other either. Infidelity won't count against you. Duh.) Are you serious with this one? Who do I choose? Well, it has to be someone I have seen pictures of and someone who wont get mad at me for telling the whole world that she is my blog crush. Hmm... I choose Mocha. So there, Nikki, I answered that shit.

8. You're going on a 5 hour road trip...which 5 CDs do you bring?
1 Ready to Die - Biggie
2. Illmatic - Nas
3. Sign of the Times -Prince (its a double CD)
4. The Minstrel Show - Little Brother
5. Who is Jill Scott? Jill Scott

9. Would you rather bury your children young or have your children bury you young? I am not a parent yet so I can't really answer this, but I think once it happens I would rather let my kids live for me.

10. What's your biggest insecurity? I have a fear of social settings where I dont know people. I always feel like I don't belong. Thats real talk right there.

11.What's the first blog you read every day...or however often you read them? (And I swear to God, don't be saying mine just cuz I'm the one asking...unless of course you really mean it. lol) I usually start with my first commenter, Nikki, unless she got a long ass post, then I go to Cocoa Girl because she always has topics that are easy to comment on. Sidenote: I'm gonna need some of y'all to update more frequently. I'm tired of going to your site, 3 times a day and there aint no new post. If you going on hiatus, let a brotha know so I dont keep cyber stalking your blog. Whew, it felt good to let that out. LOL

12. When's the last time you peed your pants? The fuck? Man I don't keep track of that. It had to be in elementary school.

13. Which was better, your first kiss or your first pay check? The first paycheck b/c I don't really remember the first kiss. I think it was Deidra, but I'm not sure. I can tell you my first check went straight to buy some CD's.

14. Do you have kids? Want kids? Have I ever told you about my 3 month rule? My male biological clock is ticking. The next woman I deal with for 90 days is gonna be my first baby mama. LOL. I want a girl and a boy.

15. You get dropped off at home after the office holiday party by your bitch azz boss that you can't effing stand...you exit the car and he peels out, runs a red light at your corner and rolls up an unsuspecting midget. The next day the midget watch groups are on TV outraged at the heartless hit and run, and are calling for any witnesses to please come fwd...that half dead midget has a family at home waiting on C-mas presents. Would you take $1000 hush money? $500? $100? A six pack? What's $1000 in comparison to that poor midgets life? I don't have no loyalty to the boss, especially if hes a bitch azz boss like the question says.

16. Live the rest of your life without your eyebrows or your fingernails? No eyebrows definitely. Without fingernails, I'd have to wear some of those creepy serial killer gloves or risk constant bleeding on stuff. I wonder how I would look with no eyebrows. If I shave them off, will they grow back?

17. What makes you angry? I don't get angry. Really, I don't. But if I had to come up with something, I would say when people lie to me and dont think the lie all the way through. I can respect a lie, but don't come half ass with your lie. I am a recovering liar, so I can recognize the signs.

18. What makes you horny? To quote the great K.C. Hailey "everytime I close my eyes, I wake up feeling so horny/ I can't get you outta my mind, sexing you be all I see." I think the normal stuff, like a nice looking woman who smells good and has nice lips. And if she loves hip hop, I might just skeet right there.

19. What makes you nervous? Questions # 6, 7, and 11. LOL Seriously, I get nervous when I see the cops, or when them student loan people call.

20. What makes you smile? That phone conversation I had with old girl the other day. She surprised the hell out of me with her flirting skills. Had my loquacious ass speechless and then called me out. Talking about "You smiling, ain't you!" I was like no, but I really was.

24 Comments:

Blogger Tenacious said...

LOL...You know I'm going to have to do this one!!! This is going to be a four post day I see...I aint getting off the computer tonight!!!

Fri Jun 02, 10:15:00 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

Thanks for tagging me....*lol*

Fri Jun 02, 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

*lol@ what makes you nervous, #6,7, 11, I know right....those are trick questions that may get you fucked up in the game...*lol*

Fri Jun 02, 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ tenacious - take your pick, you can do either one. or both, its up to you.

@ nsane lee sane - I was going to tag you with this one, but I see so...wise already beat me to it.

Fri Jun 02, 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger Mocha said...

Awwwwww! I'm blushing over here!
You know I'm over here packing already...you say the word 'beach' and Mocha'll be there in a hot minute.

lol@ My male biological clock is ticking.

Watch out y'all T is on a mission!

Fri Jun 02, 10:54:00 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

who WOULDN'T wanna cuddle with mocha? :)

i'm glad you answered that question, although you still kinda flaked on it. LOL. that's my boy tcas for ya.

if a well endowed brotha pulled his dick out, he wouldn't have to make me laugh, BELIEVE DAT.

and what person is gonna choose eyebrows over fingernails? wait...i've actually seen a couple do it. YUCK.

Fri Jun 02, 11:22:00 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

tHANK YA kindly......U aint so bad yourself......Yeah I think we would have a fun time..i would even have the men buying u drinks......:) Just as long as I eat before the drinking starts Im good.......

Fri Jun 02, 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger chele said...

I'm mad at #14 -- why she gotta be a baby mama? Why not wife? Sheeesh!

Fri Jun 02, 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

rofl..the student loan people got you duckin behind the couch.

Fri Jun 02, 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ mocha - I was blushing when i wrote it...

@ nikki - how did I flake, Id like to see how you are gonna answer that question.

@ negropino - how bout we get you full of food and then full of drank

@ chele - I know, I should have said that, but I can't get married in 3 months

@ liqour and tv - yep, I used to not care if they called, but they called me one day and was like you still work at ____. I was like how you know that? LOL

Fri Jun 02, 12:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cas *waving*!

You seem like a real cool, guy.

Wassup?? Holla when you come to NYC:)

Fri Jun 02, 12:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cas *waving*!

You seem like a real cool, guy.

Wassup?? Holla when you come to NYC:)

Fri Jun 02, 12:59:00 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

I might have to use this on a rainy day where I have nothing to talk about. When you said the student loan people make you nervous, I was laughin so hard at that. That baby mama answer had me rollin too...

Fri Jun 02, 01:03:00 PM  
Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Jun 02, 01:06:00 PM  
Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

Who'd pick eyebrows over fingernails?
::raising my brows, winking and shit!::

You kinda came correct on the cuddle question, at least you named names...but I'm so appalled at the level of bitchery on the parts of your fellow male bloggers. "You crazy I aint answering that!" Is it that serious, boys? lol

Hey, $1000...midget gifts or next month's rent? I'm just sayin.

Fri Jun 02, 01:06:00 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

uh...i love hip hop mr. casanova. and "the minstrel show" is an album that i keep in heavy rotation at home and in the office... are you skeeting yet??? ;)
~fallen angel

Fri Jun 02, 01:06:00 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Good weed, good drink, big money, we - (AYE!)
Rollin in somethin' foreign, on leather grippin grain (YEEEAH!)
I handle my business so I think I deserve to get throwed, throwed

Dont make ATL my next stop!!!!!!

Fri Jun 02, 01:12:00 PM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

I knew you were a past liar! I could feel it. Cause you might-e secretive with your sheeet.

You should hook up with one of my ex-friends. She's got a 90 day rule too. If you can date her that long then she'll do you.

Fri Jun 02, 01:14:00 PM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ cocoa - no doubt. same if you ever in the ATL

@charles - you gonna see this tag for a while, hold on to it and break it out once every one forgets.

@ so...wise - never let it be said that T. displays bitchery.

@fallen angel - thats what I'm talking about... let me come check your blog out.

@ negropino - you aint said nothin but a word, me and you at the strip club.

@ stiltwalker - I'm not secretive, am I? well not anymore. I'm telling everything.

Fri Jun 02, 03:16:00 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

I did this one today...

#2 Ike still salty that Magic left him...LOL!

Ditto on #4. Sayin'! Give me some bad sex but dont take the music away, Goodness Gracious are you trying to kill me ovah heah?

Also, you are one of my #7s...I have three
:-P

Fri Jun 02, 08:41:00 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

I begged for 5 mic blog status? Oh NO YOU DIDN'T! (Taking Off Earrings) I thought I earned it (smearing on vaseline) and you were just giving me my props (Taking off my shoes) but naw, I'm beggin now? (taking off my rings) It's on T. Cas! LOL.

Naw, for real though--You thought I was beggin? Ouch.

Scarlett

Sat Jun 03, 09:35:00 AM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ chezniki - I peeped yours out... I'm gonna need you to take them other cats outta # 7

@ scarlett - It was a joke, luv. It some of that patented T. Cas sarcasm. LOL

Sun Jun 04, 02:27:00 AM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

You know itll be a three day weekend. You are first on my cuddle schedule, very special indeed!
:-P

And I see you up in your Avatar with Baby Casanova. Awwww!

Sun Jun 04, 10:27:00 PM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

T Cass,
I have been missing in action and all these
other girls have stepped in on you.
Wass up with that?
"Used to be my homie
Used to be my ace-
Now i wanna slap the taste out cha' mouth..."

I didn't make it on ANY of your lists and
You told me you had a blog crush on me!
(that one time way back in the day)
You gettin' all popular n' shit
now you forgot about Dre'? I mean- ME?
When ever you are ready daddy,
just come on home!! :)

and yes, your eyebrows will grow back
if you shave them! :)
I'd pick eyebrows too-
those gloves ARE creepy- eewww.

Thu Jun 08, 05:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home