Thursday, June 01, 2006

Yes or No MeMe (edited again)

Superstar Nic tagged me with this one.

Rules of this Meme: 1. You can only say YES or NO. 2. You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone sends you messages/comments and asks!

EDIT: Your requested explanations are in blue. and Nsane lee sane is officially tagged too. I added a bunch of stuff you didn't ask me too.

Side note: You better ask me questions or I'll log in as anonymous and ask myself. Yes or No just doesn't suffice for some of these questions. I need to explain what had happened was...

Questions:
1. Taken a picture naked? no But I'm starting a collection of naked pictures so if you wanna send me some, my email address is on my profile. LOL
2. Painted your room? no I didnt have a room growing up. I slept on couches and cots and the floor.
3. Made out with a member of the same sex? no What I meant was Hell No!!!!
4. Drove a car? yes I guess this question is for people in New York. Who else hasnt driven a car?
5. Danced in front of your mirror? yes T. don't dance. T. can't dance. I might be able to do a little two step, but anything else is a wrap. Well I used to try, so I got in the mirror to see how goofy I looked and I was repulsed by my own lack of coordination. LOL
6. Have a crush? Yes
7. Been dumped? yes
8. Stole money from friend? no
9. Gotten in a car with people you just met? yes No big deal, I dont think nobody wanna kidnap me. Good luck trying to get a ransom from my broke peoples.
10. Been in a fist fight? yes This was a long time ago, probably back in elementary school before I learned how to talk my way outta shit. I fought this kid named Eric b/c he called me a dickhead. Thems fighting words back in the day.
11. Snuck out of your house? yes I used to go out through the side door in the garage. The front door was too loud.
12. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? yes Nicole F. was my unrequited love from 7th -12th grade. She liked the thugs though, so I got no play. All together now.... "AWWWWW"
13. Been arrested? no Although I have had a couple of close calls, i.e. weedsmoking in a Marta station or this story
14. Made out with a stranger? yes I met this girl at DisneyWorld, I was probably 18 at the time. I went with a church group. Well later that night in the hotel we met these girls from St Croix. After plying them with alcohol, (wine coolers) we went back to our hotel room and made out and ummm... other stuff. I didnt even know her real name, but the fake name she gave me was Neela.
15. Met up with a member of the opposite sex somewhere? yes This is pretty self explanatory.
16. Left your house with out telling your parents? yes See question 11
17. Had a crush on your neighbor? no It's funny, one of my neighbors in highschool had a big crush on me and used to follow me around school. Its crazy cuz I was a big nerd back then. I don't know my neighbors now and thats the way I want to keep it. Borrow sugar from someone else!
18. Ditched work to do something more fun? yes When I call in sick to work, I am never sick, either just wanna hang out or catch up on my sleep. Either way, its more fun than work.
19. Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex? yes My brother and cousins
20. Seen someone die? yes I was in the hospital with my great grandmother when she died. I was actually holding her hand when she passed. This was about 3 years ago. Sorry, I don't have any Boyz N The Hood stories.
21. Been on a plane? yes I'm usually nervous when the plane is taking off, but then I'm aiight. There's just too many noises involved to make me feel safe.
22. Kissed a picture? yes No amount of money or coercion will get me to tell this story. Don't even ask. (Of course if you ask I'll tell. LOL)
23. Slept in until 3PM? yes I used to work 2:30 - 11 so when I had a day off, I would sleep as late as possible. I also have some sort of crazy sleep disorder where I sleep during the day better than I do at night. 24. Love someone or miss someone right now? yes
25. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? yes I used to be fascinated with the atmosphere. I would lay out on top of my moms car and watch the sky and imagine that there was something other form of intelligent life out there.
26. Made a snow angel? yes Back when I lived in NY, we had all kinds of fun in the snow.
27. Played dress up? yes This one isn't freaky at all. When I was a kid, I used play dress up with my sister. We would imagine we were grownups so I would wear my fathers clothes and she would wear my mothers clothes. I have the cutest picture of us as kids. Too bad I don't have a scanner.
28. Cheated while playing a game? yes Spades, playstation, checkers, scrabble, I hate to lose.
29. Been lonely? yes Usually just for a short period of time. I'm pretty self sufficient but even I have my moments.
30. Fallen asleep at work/school? yes School, yes. I never paid attention in school. I was either writing rhymes or sleeping. I was one of those kids that didnt take notes or do the reading and still get an A.
31. Been to a club? yes
32. Felt an earthquake? no
33. Touched a snake? yes
34. Ran a red light? yes
35. Been suspended from school? yes I was suspended from school for not saying the pledge of allegiance. I was deep in my Black power stage, and didnt feel that I should pledge allegiance to America when America didnt pledge allegiance to Black people. The suspension was overturned though after 1 day.
36. Been late to work everyday for a month? yes This is my current job, although I could probably change it to late everyday this year. I don't ever get there when I am supposed to. I stay late and work on weekends so they dont say anything to me. I am the their favorite token negro. LOL
37. Been in a car accident? yes 3, I think. Only 1 was my fault, but they didnt call the police.
38. Hated the way you look? yes Did you see the pink eye pictures?
39. Witnessed a crime? yes Where do I start with this one, let's leave out the ones I was involved in, although some of those were fun. I witnessed a murder, not the actual murder, but the circumstances that led up to it. You can read about it here. I've seen people sell drugs, take drugs, rob, embezzle, drive drunk, break traffic laws, anything you can think of.
40. Pole danced? no
41. Been lost? yes All the damn time. I have a terrible sense of direction. I think it is heriditary.
42. Been to the opposite side of the country? no Farthest west I have been is Dallas last summer.
43. Felt like dying? no I think I am too egotistical for this. Even at my worst moments, theres always something to live for, like new women or new TV shows.
44. Cried yourself to sleep? no To answer Chele, when I did cry, I had to suck that shit up real quick. I couldnt admit to myself that it happened, so by the time I went to sleep, I was done with the tears.
45. Sang karaoke? yes I remember I did "Hip Hop Hooray" by Naughty by Nature. I did the first 2 verses and then on the last verse, I busted a freestyle. The white girls were on me hard that night.
46. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? yes All the damn time!!! Let me give you a few examples: I never would meet an internet person in real life, I never would date a married woman, I never would perform cunnilinigus (I was young with that one), I never would take drugs (just weed it's from the earf. LOL), I never would be a corporate drone. I'm wishy washy, i guess.
47. Laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose? yes The other day when Liquor and TV was telling me a story on the IM, some Malibu came outta my nose.
48. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? yes back in NY.
49. Kissed in the rain? yes
50. Sing in the shower? Yes All the time, if i ain't singing, then I'm rapping in the shower. Certain people who have heard me sing would tell you that the singing is best left there. LOL
51. Made love in a park? no But its on the to do list.
52. Had a dream that you married someone? yes I had a dream that I married Sanaa Lathan, or a look a like. I had a recurring dream that I married this chick that I couldnt stand. That fucked with me on some Freudian level. LOL
53. Glued your hand to something? yes When I was in middle school, i was obsessed with rubber cement. I used to glue my fingers together or random objects to my hand.
54. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole? no
55. Ever gone to school partially naked? no
56. Been a cheerleader? no
57. Sat on a roof top? yes
58. Didn't take a shower for a week? no
59. Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone? no
60. Played chicken? yes All I gotta say about this one is kids, dont drink and drive.
61. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? no that would result in a fight.
62. Been told you're hot by a complete stranger? yes Ok, so back in 1999, I was on a business trip in Kansas City. We went out to the party district, I cant remember the name. Me and my homeboy Lorenzo kept getting approached by white girls who kept saying "Dude, you are sooo hot!" It was strange, b/c I didn't do anything different, but I guess they thought we were football players or something.
63. Broken a bone? no Although I used to want to, so i could get people to sign my cast.
64. Been easily amused? yes I am always easily amused, stuff is funny to me that isnt funny to most people. I think that's partly because I am an asshole. Example: At work they were joking with this girl about being short and I had to take it to a whole new level. I told her she looked like Emmanuel Lewis, an oompa loompa and inch high private eye. It was corny, but I laughed for a good hour at her.
65. Laugh so hard you cried? yes Too many times, but this one time in college, me and Sheila were cracking jokes in class about this girl named Keitra. I wont go into details, but I was crying laughing and the teacher asked us to share with the rest of the class, so we did. Keitra was mad at us for like 2 months.
66. Mooned/flashed someone? no
67. Cheated on a test? yes My sister was 2 grades ahead of me and we had the same history teacher. I had her old tests and actually used them and sold them to my classmates.
68. Forgotten someone's name? yes It seems like people know me all the time and I have no idea who they are. So I just pretend like I remember and hope someone says their name.
69. Slept naked? yes Post Coital, of course. I usually sleep in boxers and a tee shirt.
70. Gone skinny dipping in a pool? no I dont swim
71. Blacked out from drinking? yes My 23rd birthday, we were drinking Bartons Gin with Sunny D. This was the cheapest, nastiest alcohol ever, but I drank so much I didn't remember going to the club. I only remember a brief moment throwing up on the highway. I don't know how I got upstairs at Kareem's house. I woke up the next morning on Thanksgiving and looked at my car, there was orange vomit caked on the side of the (black) car. I couldnt even eat Thanksgiving dinner b/c my hands were shaking from too much drank.
72. Played a prank on someone? yes My favorite prank was back in the day, we crank called this lady and convinced her that her house was being foreclosed and sold at an auction. She thought we were dead serious. Ahh, the days before everyone had caller id.
73. Gone to a late night movie? yes Used to hit up the midnight movie with Lisa every Friday and Saturday.
74. Made love to anything not human? no I think this one is for women with vibrators and people who use blow up dolls.
75. Failed a class? yes I failed Geometry in 9th grade and AP English in 11th grade and had to go to summer school. Both cases had to do with my lack of doing homework.
76. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat? yes And the choking thing, I have a bad habit of chewing on pen tops, so one time I bit down and the cap broke and I started choking, had to give myself the Heimlich over a chair. Not fun at all.
77. Played an instrument for more than 10 hours? no I cant think of anything I've done for more than 10 hours except work, sleep and watch TV. Thats a long time
78. Cheated on a girl/boyfriend? yes One time, I did. Part of the story is here
79. Do you celebrate the 4th of July? yes I do now, but back in the day when I was Terrance X, I didnt. I mean really our people werent free with the Declaration of Independance, so why should we celebrate? I just want the day off from work and some BBQ
80. Thrown strange objects? yes Depends on what you consider strange, but in high school we would throw eggs and TP peoples houses on Halloween.
81. Felt like killing someone? yes A couple of times, but the one that sticks out was when I was in college and a female friend of mine told us that she was raped. We whoo rided on that dude with baseball bats and lead pipes (where did we get lead pipes from?) We were about to murder dude. Later the girl told us that she made it up.
82. Thought about running away? no I was a realistic child. I wasnt trying to give up home with TV and free food
83. Ran away? no See Above
84. Did drugs? Yes Weed was my drug of choice. I wrote a long ass story of when and why I stopped smoking in 1999. I had cocaine once by accident. Someone laced my blunt.
85. Had detention and not attend it? yes I was cool with the basketball coach, who ran detention and he used to let me skip it. I used to get detention for being late to class. I had to have my freestyle battles in the hallway before I went to class
86. Made a parent cry? yes My mother is the emotional type, so this has happened more than once. She cried for joy when I graduated college, hell she cries at commercials. But I guess what I did to make her cry sad tears was when I was 17, and told her that I wasn't going to church with her anymore. I wanted to find my own religious path. She didnt take to that too well.
87. Cried over someone? yes I can't beleive I am answering this one honestly. T. dont cry, but I cried at the end of a 2 year relationship once. Don't tell nobody, though. LOL
88. Owned more than 5 sharpies? no I got 3 now to label my burned CD's. I got my first sharpie last year.
89. Dated someone more than once? yes You know the old break up to make up scenarios.
90. Have a dog? yes My hatred of dogs has been well documented, but when I was 5, we had a little dog named Scruffy. I loveded that little mutt. He stayed at my grandparents house in Columbus, GA.
91. Own an instrument? yes I played drums when I was a kid. Okay, to be honest, I never made it past that block of wood with the rubber on it, but I owned that shit. Also I tried to play the sax for a while. Moms bought the instrument and I played for like 3 months before I gave up.
92. Been in a rap or singing group? yes Okay, the rapper one: In high school, I was a rapper. I used to freestyle battle against cats all the time. My rap name was B.M.E. - Black Man Extraordinaire. My style was a mix between Big Daddy Kanes lyricism and Chuck D.'s Pro Blackness. I never found the right producer, cuz everybody sucked, so I was in 3 or 4 different groups, but mostly a solo artist.
93. Drank 10 sodas in a day? no But that's only because I buy the bottles instead of the cans. I actually recently gave up soda, except as a chaser to my liquor.
94. Broken a cd? yes I got frustrated by how wack Snoop Dogg's second CD was and I broke it.
95. Shot a gun? no I am deathly afraid of guns since that classmate shot himself

Tagging Time: I'm gonna actually break my no tagging rule this time and tag a few folks at random. So, Tenacious, Scarlett, and Ms. New Booty/Free Agent, consider yourself tagged.

It was written...

21 Comments:

Blogger Mocha said...

what did you choke on?
and you've been in a rap group? do tell!

Thu Jun 01, 10:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know....spit it about the rap group!

Thu Jun 01, 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

Okay, the rapper one: In high school, I was a rapper. I used to freestyle battle against cats all the time. My rap name was B.M.E. - Black Man Extraordinaire. My style was a mix between Big Daddy Kanes lyricism and Chuck D.'s Pro Blackness. I never found the right producer, cuz everybody sucked, so I was in 3 or 4 different groups, but mostly a solo artist.

Thu Jun 01, 10:33:00 AM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

And the choking thing, I have a bad habit of chewing on pen tops, so one time I bit down and the cap broke and I started choking, had to give myself the Heimlich over a chair. Not fun at all.

Thu Jun 01, 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

lol. what did you choke on TCas....?

Thu Jun 01, 10:46:00 AM  
Blogger Mocha said...

LMAO! as i read your answers, why was i chewing on my pen top?! lol. i better put that shit down.

You know I want a audio post of B.M.E!

Thu Jun 01, 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

71. Blacked out from drinking...please explain

Thu Jun 01, 01:07:00 PM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

#27 please explain. Unless it's going to get too freaky. Lol.

Thu Jun 01, 02:00:00 PM  
Blogger Cool AC said...

I'm with Miz JJ for # 27!! And what did you choke on? (#76)

Oh and how did you manage to be late to work EVERYDAY for a month? Do you still have that job?

Thu Jun 01, 02:16:00 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

YES!!!I've gotten tagged...and Im updated but no pics yet..still downloading

Thu Jun 01, 02:35:00 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

hehehe...i'm gonna ask you to explain number #87. you now i wasn't gonna ask for an easy one. LOL

oh, and #20, too.

Thu Jun 01, 03:00:00 PM  
Blogger chele said...

Um, did you play dress up and dance in the mirror on the same day?

You've cried over someone but never cried yourself to sleep?

Tell us about a time when total stranger said you were HOT HOT HOT!

Thu Jun 01, 03:05:00 PM  
Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

86. Made a parent cry? yes

Now why u do that?


69. Slept naked? yes

I dont need an explanation for this...I just wanted to acknowledge it. lol

Thu Jun 01, 03:50:00 PM  
Blogger Mocha said...

oh i got one more...what were you suspended from school for?

Thu Jun 01, 04:28:00 PM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

LMAO @ the Boyz N the Hood stories….I need you to work on getting a scanner so I can see that cute pic of you and your sister playing dress up. Oh you can take them to Walmart’s photo center to.

I won’t tell anyone that you cried okay.

I wanna know about #14, 81, and 46. Now spill it Mr!

Thu Jun 01, 08:48:00 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

This was great and fun to read. I hope I get tagged...

Please explain these...
64. Been easily amused? yes
72. Played a prank on someone? yes
91. Own an instrument? yes

Thu Jun 01, 10:13:00 PM  
Blogger chele said...

"Dude, you are soooo hot!" I've been told recently that a Black Man is a white woman's favorite accessory.

Ain't nothing wrong with crying you BIG BABY!

BTW--I'm also laughing about the short girl being an oompa loompa and inch high private eye ... that ish is funny!

Fri Jun 02, 09:27:00 AM  
Blogger Tenacious said...

dammit!! a sista get sick off some damn sea food and already tagged!! LOL

I'll do it when I get off work...Damn long ass questions like Im filling out the secret service job application

Fri Jun 02, 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger Tenacious said...

#10, 39, 52

Elaborate more please lol

Sat Jun 03, 07:53:00 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

If you had said yes to pole dancing I would have cracked up LOL

Mon Jun 05, 10:22:00 AM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

Lovin' your list boo :)
I wouldn't do it though-
It's long as hell!!

Thu Jun 08, 06:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home