Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Blog Real World: Houseguests and Fights

The Blog Real World:

Confessional Video:
Nsane: The producers have told us that we’re getting a surprise visitor this week. I’m excited to see who it’s gonna be. We don’t have no jobs, so we have pretty much been hanging around doing nothing. I don’t know about the rest of the roommates, but it’s starting to get boring around here.


Begin Scene

The roommates are sitting around the living room, looking bored. KZ and Nikki are shooting pool, while Missy watches. Rob Mack and Nsane are playing videogames. Liquor and TV and T. Cas are sitting at the bar on the laptop. The camera pans across the room and then the doorbell rings. KZ walks to the door and opens it…

Sangin Diva: Hey, roomies!!!

KZ: Ain’t this some shit… Sangin Diva in my house!!!


They hug and the other roommates come to greet their houseguest.

Nikki: Hey, sista! What are you doin’ here?

Sangin: I had a show in town, and I couldn’t leave without seeing some of my favorite bloggers.


Confessional Video:
T. Cas: Wow, Sangin Diva is in the mansion. She was my first blogger crush, ya know! I finally got to meet her. Look at her; she’s so beautiful. And that voice… I’m just so glad she took the time to meet us.

Resume Scene

Sangin Diva takes a seat and the camera cuts to the three guys. They are looking longingly at her as she shoots the breeze with the girls. Sangin’ is talking and laughing with the girls but the camera is not picking up the conversation. The guys huddle in the corner and have a conversation

KZ: I’m putting in my bid right now. I’m calling shotgun with the Diva.

T. Cas: You can’t call shotgun. I saw her first.

KZ: I been commenting on her blog. And I actually met her. She’s mine, homey.

Rob Mack: Both of you are trippin’. Let the lady choose. She gonna choose the Mack.

T. Cas: Okay, we’ll see. But have you read her comments to me… I think I got this on lock.

KZ: We’ll see *African*. You probably gonna be afraid to talk to her anyway with your anti social ass. You ain’t no real competition anyway.

T. Cas: You wanna put something on it?

Rob Mack: Let me in on this action. I love a competition.

Confessional Video:
KZ: Cas and Mack don’t know what they are in for. The ladies can’t resist this. I’m the Juggernaut, Bitch!!


End Scene

The three guys are surrounding Sangin while the girls watch on. Nsane and Missy have interested looks on their faces.

Missy: Da hell are they doing?

Nikki: You know they showing out for our houseguest.

Nsane: These ass-wipes are making themselves look stupid. Sangin ain’t stuttin none of them.

Nikki: But I totally don’t blame them. She is a beautiful sista.

Liquor: This is so funny. 3 grown men running after her like a puppy dog. My money is on KZ… I’m bout to get a drink and watch the scene unfold…


The camera shows T. Cas, Rob Mack and KZ flirting with the Diva…

Confessional Video:
Liquor: I don’t know who said what, but the next thing I know…


Resume Scene

The theme from Jaws is playing in the background and the camera focuses on T. Cas. He has the “Fuck you, I’m from New York” look on his face. The camera pans in slow motion towards KZ. He has the “nigga, you soft” look on his face They move towards each other in slow motion and…

Confessional Video
Rob Mack
It was just like the end of Rocky 3. You know when Rocky and Apollo Creed were punching at the same time and it turned into a Leroy Neiman painting? One minute we were all talking and the next minute, they were throwing blows.


Resume Scene

The camera is gyrating as T and KZ scuffle. At one point the cameraman falls over and you can see his shoes in the shot. Missy and Nsane are egging them on, while Nikki and Liquor stay out of the way…

Missy: Fawk him up Tee!!

Nsane: I ain’t seen a good fight since I left the Westside. Throw them thangs!!!


T and KZ grapple, but neither one of them lands anything of any significance. Rob Mack eventually comes between them and breaks up the fight.

Nikki: Y’all done? You got that out your system?

T. Cas: I’m cool.

Nikki: KZ, you straight.

KZ: Yeah, I’m good.


Liquor and TV is rolling on the floor laughing.

Liquor: You lucky you didn’t make me spill my drink or there would have been hell to pay. (To Sangin Diva) You see what you did?

Sangin: As much as I enjoy having guys fight over me, I must be going. I have a flight to catch.

Missy and Nsane walk Sangin to the door and she makes a hurried exit. T. Cas goes outside and sits next to the hot tub. The camera gets in close to his face. His eyes are red, and he has an intense glare on his face. Nikki follows him outside.

Nikki: What happened, T? Why’d you start fighting?

T. Cas: I can’t explain it, but I felt like KZ was disrespecting me. I had an out of body experience.

Nikki: Dude, that shit was hilarious. You really can’t fight, can you?

T. Cas: Shut up, Nikki. I ain’t in the mood.

Nikki: You were about as graceful as a virgin in his first piece of pussy.

T. Cas: You crazy. I told you I can’t fight.


Cut Scene

KZ is sitting on the pool table, flanked by Missy and Nsane. Just then a female producer walks in the mansion.

Miss Ahmad: Hello, guys. Can I get all of the roommates to come in here?

KZ: Aren’t you Miss Ahmad? What are you doing here?

Miss Ahmad: I’m one of the producers for The Real World and we have to talk about what just happened here.

KZ: Me and Cas are cool. No need to talk about it.

All the roommates walk in and encircle Miss Ahmad.

Miss Ahmad: As you know, we have a strict no violence policy on The Real World. What KZ and T. Cas have done violates this policy.

T. Cas: You kickin us out the house? It wasn’t that serious.

Miss Ahmad: But it could have been. In years past, we would have immediately asked you to leave. But since this is a special blog edition of The Real World, we are going to leave it up to the roommates.

KZ: Are you fucking kidding me? We didn’t even land any blows. We are fine, ain’t that right, Cas?

T. Cas: Yeah, we ain’t got no beef. It was a momentary lapse in judgment. It won’t happen again. I promise.

Miss Ahmad: Unfortunately, it’s not up to you. We’re going to give the other roommates the final say. You have 1 hour to make up your mind. T and KZ, I’m going to have to ask you to vacate the premises while your roommates decide.

The camera pans around the roommates. Dramatic music plays in the backgrounds as the camera cuts to each individual roommate. Final shot of KZ and T. Cas walking out the door in slow motion…

COMMERCIAL BREAK

It was written...

22 Comments:

Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

rofl..I'm officially first

lol@a fight where NO punches landed

lol@the camera man's shoes in the shot

Sun Sep 17, 05:43:00 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I didn't know you couldnt fight T. I hope you guys don't kicked out. Plus girl fights is where the real drama is at. Ok so can someone sleep together already. There has to be a lot of sexual tension building up cause ain't no one got it since they been in the manison. I need a good sex scene (and preferably a heterosexual one...no offense to any homosexual readers...LMAO!!)

Sun Sep 17, 06:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao @ rd! you aint lying.. somebody needs to get a nut off! haha!

im sooo looking forward to the next installment! ya'll shouldnt get kicked out for a fight that no one got hit in!

Sun Sep 17, 06:32:00 PM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

I need for TCas and KZ to get knocked off...
Get Slish and...damn...who else is there...'cause I ain't read too many other men than those 5 men...and 4 of them are already on here and ....and Slish ain't gonna be no fun 'cause of his future.
...so keep the same ones on dammit!

...but let Ahmad in on the "fun"...and a romance started.

But bring in a shit starter! You know there needs to be an instigator.... I;m just sayin'...

Sun Sep 17, 08:50:00 PM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

WOW!!!

This was great!!
I have never seen one episode of the Real World-
EVER. So I am so honored!!! this is wonderful!
Thank you so much T-cas :)

Oh and I will be coming to Atlanta- FINALLY!
I'll give you and Nikki more info.

Mon Sep 18, 04:12:00 AM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

P.s.
Your writing is excellent!
It was such an interesting and easy read.
I liked how you use real bloggers that we know.
It makes it so much more fun because they are
REAL bloggers who's personalities shine through
BECAUSE we know each other.

I've also seen Ms. Amhad working on a set of a show.
She was DOIN' IT!! I was so proud because she was handlin' T,V, business! You captured her well :)

Great job T!

The fight= priceless.
The camera man falling? hilarious!

Mon Sep 18, 04:19:00 AM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

rofl@RD. Yeah can we have a scene where I pretend to be drunk and the guys take turns taking advantage of me?

Mon Sep 18, 08:21:00 AM  
Blogger onefromphilly said...

I agree with Blah, let Ms. Ahmad in on the action. A possible late night quickie in the hot tub with Zed and so he starts getting more favorable treatment, the others suspect but can't prove it, so then they..................?

I have no idea where I was going with that!

Mon Sep 18, 09:04:00 AM  
Blogger Isha said...

Sangin: As much as I enjoy having guys fight over me, I must be going. I have a flight to catch. .

Man I could hear her in that sweet voice saying it! Mouf fell open when KZ opened the door. Loved the visual of the Rocky fight and poor camera man! He shoulda' known betta'.

Thanks for the West Coast includes...and Y'all bet not play with Ms. A' in that house she'll put everyone out. :-)

Mon Sep 18, 09:26:00 AM  
Blogger sunshine said...

Rashan-You really need to do SOMETHING WITH YOUR SKILLS!! Contact Tyler Perry or some damn body.

Mon Sep 18, 09:52:00 AM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

okay first of all the fight scene was hilarious..on all accounts.

second of all damn you got me down to a science!

thirdly you have my girl sangin' diva in the house and she didn't lay any sweet tunes on ya'll...touche cuz the girl can SANG!

Mon Sep 18, 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Man, I haven't REALLY fought in a hella long time. I probably would've lost by default. After one swing I woulda had to sit down!

And why the hell didn't I try to hit on the producer?

KZ

Mon Sep 18, 11:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am over here DYING! This was SO FREAKING FUNNY! I can't take it. Wooooo!

Ok, I vote that they both stay just so they can get into it again. That was comical!

Mon Sep 18, 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Okay, we got the fight scene but we need a roommate hook up soon!!!

It's no fun if the roomie's don't get none.

Mon Sep 18, 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

Kick they azzes out then make the chicks interview some new dudes!

lol@ cameraman's feet in the shot. You stupid!

LOVE the cameos. :)

Mon Sep 18, 12:27:00 PM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

I got a fight. Even if you guys didn't land any punches. I love it. I wonder who get's kicked out....

Mon Sep 18, 12:34:00 PM  
Blogger Single Ma said...

LMAO @ a fight with no blows. Awww Maaaan!!

The scene was perfect though. You described it so well. I was visualizing it an everything.

Excellent job!

Mon Sep 18, 05:34:00 PM  
Blogger Tenacious said...

LMAO...Hilarious

Yeah I wanna room mate hook up in this piece and dont forget the night vision shot!

Mon Sep 18, 06:33:00 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

GIVE Liquor and TV, what she asked for, PLEASE, thats a great scene...*lol*

You should make us vote....

All of us...
NIKKI!
MISSY!
LIQOUR&TV!
MACK!


FORREAL, in real life...

And just to kick it off....

I'm voting BOTH, Cas and Zed out of the house....*lol*

Cause yall fight was so WEAK....*LOL*

Mon Sep 18, 08:51:00 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

dag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was waiting on a fight over a girl or guy! thanks sir cas! next i anticipate the emotional breakdown where one of the characters keeps threatening to leave the show because they "don't have to take this shyt!" LOL

Mon Sep 18, 11:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You cant kick anyone off!! No one has gotten laid yet!!

Mon Sep 18, 11:55:00 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Okay I vote to keep them on so we can have a blogger orgy :).....now somebody gotta get arrested. ANd somebody gotta smash something..but I think we should go out to the club and somebody brings something back from teh club nad it gets crazy.....

Tue Sep 19, 08:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home