Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Blog Real World: A Night On The Town

I only got one or two more of these left in me. My ADD is acting up. Also, sorry for not visiting your blogs that often. I have been real busy with work. If you missed the other episodes, you can check them in the archives. I'm too lazy to hyperlink them.

THE BLOG REAL WORLD: A NIGHT ON THE TOWN

Confessional Video:
Missy: Where did I disappear to? That’s none of your business. Besides, I know I wasn’t the only one having some fun in the Bahamas…

Start Scene

Upbeat music plays and the camera shows shots of tourists frolicking in the ocean and on the beach.

Confessional Video
Rob Mack: There was definitely something in the air. I don’t know what it was but the roommates were out of control.

Confessional Video:
Nikki: Was there some sex and violence in the Bahamas? I’ll never tell.


Missy is walking down the beach with her island companion. He is towering over her and has his arm over her shoulder. The sun is setting and it’s hard to make out the image. The camera switches to a green glowing night vision. The island man leans in close to Missy and they kiss. They lie down on the beach and the scene changes.

Rob Mack and Nikki are looking for Missy. They hold a conversation while they are walking.

Rob Mack: Is that Missy over there on the beach?

Nikki: ummm…yeah.. I think so

Rob Mack: You ain’t even looking, (pointing) Over there!

Nikki: Yeah, that’s definitely her... you should go check that out. I’ll be waiting over here

Rob Mack: Nikki, pay attention. What are you looking? Oh never mind. I suppose you gonna go talk to Bob Marley over there.

Nikki: Yeah, go find Missy. I’m cool


Nikki walks over to a palm tree where a guy is standing drinking out of a coconut. The camera maintains a distance and doesn’t pick up what they are saying. The camera shows the two talking, and the conversation is subtitled on the screen.

Nikki: Hi, I’m Nikki.

Island Guy: (indecipherable patois)

Nikki: I’m only on the island for a few days.


Island Guy: Allow me to show you the real Bahamas

Nikki: I don’t even know you…okay, lets go.

Island Guy grabs Nikki’s hands and they walk towards a scooter and drive off. Rob Mack stands on the beach and looks incredulous. A beautiful island woman approaches from behind

Rob Mack: I can’t believe she just left me.

Woman: Ya girlfriend?

Rob Mack: (smiling) No, not at all. How are you, beautiful, I’m Robert.

Woman: My name is Neela. Are you American?

Rob Mack: That’s right, love. I’m from the beautiful city of Chicago. You ever been there?

Neela: No, I’ve never been off the island

Rob Mack: So this is where you’ve been my whole life.

The camera follows as they walk off together. They have inaudible conversation as they walk back to the hotel room. Rob Mack opens the door and leads Neela inside. The door closes and the camera gives a close up of Room 112.

CUT SCENE

KZ and Liquor meet up with Nsane and T. Cas in the hotel lobby.

KZ: What up *Africans*? You find Missy?

T. Cas: Nah, she in the wind. Probably out with some guy. It is what it is.

Nsane: Where are Mack and Nikki?

Liquor: Last I saw they was on the beach. But I don’t know where they are now.

KZ: So what are we gonna do tonight? It’s our first night here.

Liquor: Let’s get drunk!!!

T. Cas: I hear that.

Nsane: I think they got a club in the lobby


The 4 roommates walk into the nightclub. It’s filled with tourists dancing to non authentic island music. A drunk lady is staggering around the club wearing a red, green and gold knit cap. Fake dreadlocks are flowing from under the hat.

Drunk Lady: Hey Mon!!!

Liquor: No, she didn’t just say Hey Mon! We ain’t even in Jamaica!

Nsane: Somebody needs to tell her that shit ain’t cute.

KZ: Don’t worry about that. Let’s just have a good time. Yo Cas! Check your peripheral. Honeys at 9 o clock

T. Cas: Aiight, I’ll be your wingman.

T and KZ walk over to a couple of ladies who are sitting at a table, while Nsane and Liquor accept drinks from gentleman suitors. They are laughing and flirting with a number of guys.

Liquor: These guys down here are really sweating us.

Nsane: That’s cuz we the shit.

Liquor: Why is that Hey Mon chick staring?

Nsane: If she don’t stop looking, I’m gonna go upside her head with this glass.

Liquor: She just can’t handle her liquor. Don’t sweat it son.

Confessional Video:
Liquor: She was looking at us hard. I don’t know if she was feeling jelly cuz all the men were up on us or what? But all that eye hustling is gonna get her beat down. Nsane don’t play like that.

Cut Scene:

KZ and T. are talking to their newfound lady friends and drinking. The ladies get up to go to the restroom and the guys have a chat.

T. Cas: Just so we don’t have any repeats of the Sangin Diva incident, which one of the girls are you feeling?

KZ: Give me the one in the pink. Her ass is tremendous.

T. Cas: Okay, so I’ll take the other one.

KZ: Cool, although I would be careful. She almost looks like a dude.

T. Cas: Da fuck are you talking bout? She’s mad cute.

KZ: I can’t place my finger on it, but she has some masculine features. Did you check her hands? She got man-hands!

T. Cas: Thanks, Zed. Now I’m gonna be all conscious of that. We gotta switch.

KZ: Hell nah, *African*. You already agreed.


Confessional Video
KZ: I was just fuckin with T. I know that wasn’t a man, but I still owe him for that bullshit he pulled with Sangin Diva. He knows that’s supposed to be my woman.


Resume Scene

The ladies come back from the restroom and rejoin KZ and T. The camera cuts to a close up of T. looking worried. He slyly grabs his girl’s hands and examines them for masculine features.

Confessional Video
T. Cas: Zed got in my head. I’ll get him back. She is most definitely all woman.


Cut Scene

Back to Nsane and Liquor. The drunk lady is still staring a hole through the ladies. Nsane finally gets fed up and approaches her.

Nsane: Hey, bitch.. whadafuck you looking at?

Drunk Lady: You and your friend think you can come down here and take all the guys.

Nsane: Stop looking at me before I bust your shit.

Drunk Lady: You and what army???

Liquor: Leave this corny woman alone, Nsane. She’s not worth it.

The drunk woman swings at Nsane, who ducks. The punch catches Liquor dead in the grill. Nsane starts swinging back and knocks the drunk lady to the ground. Drunk Lady’s friends jump on Nsane and before you know it, all hell breaks loose. Bottles are flying, chairs are in the air and it turns into and all out fracas.

Various Voices: Get her! Beat that hoe’s ass! Westside!!!!

KZ and T jump in and drag Nsane and Liquor out of the melee. They push the ladies outside.

T. Cas: We gotta go before the cops come. I ain’t trying to bail you out of Bahamas jail.

KZ: What about the broads? We got them right where we want them.

Nsane: Yo, get the hell off me. I ain’t done with them skanks. (yelling) YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME!!!!

Liquor: I’m too drunk for this. Let’s bounce, son!

Just then the police show up, They are wearing white shirts and shorts and holding billy clubs. They approach the 4 roommates. “I Shot the Sheriff” plays in the background.

Confessional Video:
T. Cas: I made it 31 years without being arrested. I was scared as hell. I don’t wanna go to jail on vacation. It’s like Craig getting fired on his day off. Shit is fucked up down here. I wasn’t even fighting. I just wanted to have a good time.

Commercial Break


It was written...

19 Comments:

Blogger Organized Noise said...

Damn, I'm about to be late for work sitting up here reading this. This is too funny.

Thu Sep 21, 07:06:00 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Finally a good fight. I knew I could count on Nsanely to set it off.

I also love how Nikki just hopped on ol boy's scooter and took off. Hilarious.

Thu Sep 21, 09:46:00 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

i'm so easy. :)

Thu Sep 21, 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger SynSational said...

'Sup T! Man, this is hilarious...anxiously awaiting more drama to unfold.

Thu Sep 21, 10:32:00 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

glad people finally releasing some stress! too bad they had to wait til they was outta the country to get a good fight in!

Thu Sep 21, 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger Tenacious said...

LOL

It figures...Folks from Chicago always gotta shut some shit down LOL

Thu Sep 21, 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i shot the sheriff..but i didn't shoot the deputy oh no no!

awesome, glad this thing has a sound track to it to!

Thu Sep 21, 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Damn Zed and TCas were just about to get some!!!!

Thu Sep 21, 02:16:00 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

The other roommates gonna be mad at me ,rob, and nikki........so we gonna hafta lie about our whereabouts..cuz of course we will get blamed for what happened

Thu Sep 21, 02:43:00 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

Im with Trizzy, write yourself some lovin' in there T Casanova!...but not in the jail...maybe you and Zed get taken to the pokey by some horny female police officers...

...sorry, wrong blog

LOL

Thu Sep 21, 04:39:00 PM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

lol@me getting punched in the mouth by a broad with a dreadlock wig.

lol@Nsane fighting

lol@Rob Mack about to get robbed by an island chick.

Thu Sep 21, 04:42:00 PM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

Oh yeah, lol@ Rob Mack: So this is where you’ve been my whole life.

Thu Sep 21, 04:43:00 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Please let two blogger hook up (at least kiss) before you end the story.

"I shot the sheriff" - I can see the ddrunk woman dancing around to this. lol

Thu Sep 21, 05:28:00 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

why did i know nsane was gonna show her roots?

"hi, im nsane and i'm from the smackahoe tribe. and bitch, you're making me homesick!" LOL

damn "i shot the sheriff!" why couldnt it be any other song? hahahaha

Thu Sep 21, 06:17:00 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

I'm mad yall think I'm SOOOO VIOLENT!....

I'm not violent...I would have never went over there to set if off, but I would have kept my eye on that hater all night.....

And when I see her steppin to me...on dummy....thats when I shank her ass....

Right to the jugular.......


But thats not violent, thats just defending my space.....

"Ghetto" is not to be confused with "Punking out"!....

An "bootleg" *african* who can't fight, but got heart, will either kick ass or not worried about getting his ass kicked....cause one of the 2 is gonna happen....

I am so insulted....*lol*
.Yall think I'm GHETTO...*lol*
NAH.....I was over here laughing...*lol*

I think I get mo ass(dick), than I kick shit off....*lol*

LOL@ L&TV "Rob Mack about to get robbed by an island chick."

And that was too funny....you gettin popped, cause I ducked....*LMAO*

T. you crazeee.....
But you know I always keep a drink in my hand while I'm at the club....I gotta keep a drank in my hand in the club or I'm ready to go.....


My drink woulda hit her head first, then I would drop them bows....but I just can't see myself looking for drama, but if and when it comes, Im ready.....

So like Scarface said, "JEW MAKE A MUVE...."*lol*

Thu Sep 21, 08:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This ish is wild. Im loving it.

Thu Sep 21, 11:11:00 PM  
Blogger Mahogany Misfit said...

Boy did I have some catching up to do! Ain't this a trip T....violence before sex....that's kinda jacked up. ;-)

LMAO @ the BEST line in this story:

"Stop looking at me before I bust your shit."

Bwaaaaahahahahaha

Fri Sep 22, 01:13:00 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

As long as you didn't shot the deputy LOL...WOW

I wonder why she was really grilling the girls though perhaps she wants to come back to the US

Fri Sep 22, 10:11:00 AM  
Blogger SandyBaby said...

OMG! My stomach hurts from laughin so hard!!!! I been MIA so I just read the episodes. HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Who is that yelling "Westside"??? I was too through!!!!!

Fri Sep 22, 04:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home