Saturday, October 07, 2006

Da Hell Was I Thinking???

I was bored tonight so I messed around with my template. The colors are a shout out to my college, Savannah State University (GO TIGERS!!!) Since I am not a technical person at all, there are still some bugs to work out. For instance, my comment pop up box is huge and the chat box won't fit on the side bar. Also, if you click on a link, it opens in a new page. Tell me what you see that's messed up. I may or may not keep this, but if anyone has any tips on how to make this stupid template better, please don't hesitate to share. Hope you all are having a great weekend and I'll finish my truth or dares sometime this weekend.

8 Comments:

Blogger Organized Noise said...

People do some interesting things when they are bored, but for some reason, SLEEP never seems to be one of them. Be careful, I've seen other bloggers get addicted to changing templates. Some are so bad that they change templates more than they post.

Sat Oct 07, 08:46:00 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

when i 1st clcked the link for your page.. i thought i was at the wrong site.. lol

Sat Oct 07, 01:57:00 PM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i just changed my template too. i was like you're it's a good clean layout. i think you can change your comment box is the template bar of your blogger on comment settings. send me an email if you need some help.

Sat Oct 07, 06:23:00 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Me too I thought I was on the wrong blog...U will get the hang of it. Everytime i fix mines, i make it worse..i have some new ideas though.

Sun Oct 08, 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger Mahogany Misfit said...

I thought I made a wrong turn in the blogosphere! Are you keeping this look T?

Sun Oct 08, 11:46:00 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

LMAO @ organized noise's comment. hey, it's autumn, change is always a good thing. i say if you like it, keep it. get the bugs out and make it your own boo. ;-)

Mon Oct 09, 02:36:00 AM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ organized- you aint gotta worry about that one. I'm a posting fool

@ TTD - yeah, I switched it up, but I think I might change it back

@ Miss Ahmad - I'm gonna play around with it, but I might not keep it.

@ Missy - I got tired and just stopped, I'll work on it later

@ the mistress - I'm not sure yet, It depends on whether or not I can fix it

@ fallen - thanks for the encouragement. Time will tell.

Mon Oct 09, 03:55:00 AM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

ahh Savannah State. I thought you were a Charger fan...well I guess this blue is a little darker.

Mon Oct 09, 03:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home