Thursday, October 05, 2006

I Dare You To Tell Me I Ain't The Truth (updated)







Here is Royce's Daughter's Dare. She dared me to take pictures of the crib as is before I cleaned it up. More to come. So keep checking back

Synsational wants to know the truth about why its hard to meet people outside the blog. I am antisocial because people get on my nerves and because I have Social Anxiety Disorder (self diagnosed.) I am not comfortable talking to people I dont know and I have a strong dislike of rejection. Its easier for myself to not put myself out there, than to get shot down. I think the blog has made it easier to connect with people on a purely intellectual level.

Nikki thinks I removed her question, when in actuality, she commented on an old post. She wants to know how many women I have said I Love You to in the last 8 months. The answer is 2. It has been way more than 10 times. She also wants to know if I told my moms ten times in the last 8 months. I don't think so. I think I talk to her like once a month, so it would probably be like 8 times in the last 8 months.

Mocha asked me about when I met her and Miz JJ.. Apparently I was thinking something, but didnt tell them what it was. So here is my internal dialogue.
"They stood me up..again"
"I'm just gonna go home.. oh wait, they calling me now"
"Look at Mocha and JJ.. damn they fine"
"Mocha's shirt is ummm revealing"
"JJ's lips are ummm WOW!"
"Stop staring Rashan"
"Talk to them both"
"You are talking to much to JJ"
"You are talking too much to Mocha"
"Aww, fuck it. Just chill out"
"Look at those fake lesbians"
"Black girls from Canada talk like White girls from America"
"They are hella cool"
"The night is over already?"
"Man, we should have went to Strokers"

Is that good enough for ya, Mocha?

Thee Modern Isis wants to know Since you are a sarcastic person, what is the most sarcastic thing you have said that got the most surprising response. I had a friend that I went to high school. I used to like her back in the day, but I had moved on and then she started digging me. Anyway, we were working together at the hospital and she used to do touch me on the shoulders or grab my hands and stuff. One day, I said, if you want to touch me so bad, I got something for you to touch. I was just being an ass... but to my surprise she was willing. We went down to an empty office and well you know the rest. That wasnt the most sarcastic, but it was the most surprising reaction. I can't even pick the most sarcastic comment. Sarcasm is a second language for me.

Tenacious dared me to take a picture of the infamous Al Qaeda. For those of you not familiar, he is a colleague that gets on my last nerve at work, never does any of his own work and even tried to get me fired last year on some bullshit. I played it off like I was taking a picture of our United Way Bake Sale. I know it looks like he is posing for the camera, but he actually walks around with that sappy grin on his face all the time, especially if there is food around. I told him today that he couldn't have that piece of cake he wanted because it was prepared with pork grease. The dummy actually believed me.



I did Trizzy's dare yesterday eating 3 times in one day. Check yesterday's post for photos. In turn I dared her to post an audioclip. Here was our first attempt, and the second attempt is on her blog.

this is an audio post - click to play
Honey asked If I could do anything today and know that no one would remembeer it tomorrow... what would it be? I would wipe out the credit agencies like in Fight Club and give everyone a fresh start. Some people come in with advantages and I want to even out the score.

Organized wanted me to tell the story of "She who will not be named" from my first post... Just b/c of time this will be a short recap...

If you been reading the blog, you know how it ended, but here is how it started. I met her back in 1999 in Savannah at work. We flirted around a bit but she had a boyfriend. She used to hang out at the crib with friends then eventually started coming around by herself. Eventually, she broke up with her boyfriend and got with me. 6 days later she moved in with me. We were together for 2 years. Because of some alleged legal issues, (read the last paragraph of the link for details), we moved to Atlanta together. I thought we were cool, but apparently I was just comfortable (2 income households will do that to you). The first breakup was pretty dramatic in retrospect. On her birthday in 2001, I had bought her a tennis bracelet and some matching earrings. She saw the jewelry box and thought I was gonna propose to her and panicked. Said she wasnt ready to get married and blah blah blah. I was like ummm this aint an engagement ring (although I admit, I was thinking about it.) Anyway she said she needed some time to "work on herself" (translation: fuck somebody else) before she could move forward with me. A couple days later we got back together but it was never the same. We finally broke up for good a few months later. I was crushed, b/c this was the first time that I had ever been in love and I didn't really understand at the time why we broke up. I have better clarity now. Anyway, we reconnected earlier this year, but that was ill fated as well. It did however give me that proverbial closure that people talk about.

MORE TO COME!!!!

It was written...

32 Comments:

Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

first!

i didn't give you a truth or dare but i like being first.

and i think i used to have that shower curtain!

Thu Oct 05, 04:27:00 PM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

You did give a dare.. I gotta write a love poem, which sux cuz I aint a poet. But itll get done.

Thu Oct 05, 04:31:00 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

uh, it looks like you need some more toothpaste! done squeezed that poor tube to death!!!!! hahahahahahah ;-)

Thu Oct 05, 04:49:00 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

sorry about that rashan. i thought you had cut a sista out. i thought i was gonna have to cuss at you.

i'll say this...you're a good sport. you're answering all the questions and doing all the dares. i'm scared to even ask folk at this point cuz it seems like now the questions are getting like REAL.

Thu Oct 05, 04:53:00 PM  
Blogger Mocha said...

LMAO! ok, how the hell can Mocha wear a revealing shirt...I ain't got all that much to reveal. LOL!!!
Yeah every American dude i meet says I sound like a white girl...no comment.
Thanks for breaking it down. I gotta say Nikki's right, you are a good sport for doing all the dares and posting all the pics. As for me, Mocha is officially quitting truth or dare! I know I'm chicken shit. ;)

Thu Oct 05, 05:15:00 PM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Lol! Hilarious. I know, I know I sound like a white girl. And I always talk too much! Mocha always wears revealing shirts. Lol. I can't believe you did all of this.

Thu Oct 05, 06:21:00 PM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

JJ i wasn't saying you were talking to much. There were times i was talking only to you or only to Mocha. I was trying not to ignore one of you and have a group discussion.

Thu Oct 05, 06:46:00 PM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ fallen - thats the real life, no clean up, run outta your crib b/c you always late stuff. LOL

@ nikki - I couldnt ignore one of your questions... you keep me on my toes.

@ mocha - Should I post the picture and let the readers decide?

@ miz jj - I'm a blogger nerd so of course I did all this. Your break almost over?

Thu Oct 05, 07:01:00 PM  
Blogger Mocha said...

I haven't seen this picture! So hell no!

Thu Oct 05, 07:04:00 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

your truth question has been posted.

Thu Oct 05, 09:21:00 PM  
Blogger Tenacious said...

**dead**

You know what? You've slayed me with the apartment pictures. You are indeed messy. I'm with Angel, Ima really need you to get to Wal Mart and get some more toothpaste *lol*

As you know your dare has been met.

LOL @ Al Queda...Im too mad he's cheesing like that...is it safe for his funky breathe self to be all near the cheesecake? Gonna melt that bad boy *lol*

Fri Oct 06, 12:30:00 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

al qaeda didnt look like i expected him to...

Fri Oct 06, 01:49:00 AM  
Blogger Mahogany Misfit said...

OMG you did NOT take a picture of the Taliban dude at work.



AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Fri Oct 06, 03:07:00 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Lol @ the pic of Al Quada. I love this game. The break is definitely still on.

Fri Oct 06, 09:26:00 AM  
Blogger Mocha said...

Hmmm...it is NOT that revealing, but there's something inherently wrong with getting the general public decide my level of nekedness. so the answer is still no....I guess I'm just not as brave as you (are you noting the sarcasm?)

Fri Oct 06, 09:31:00 AM  
Blogger sunshine said...

Rashan- I never thought in a a million years that you would sound like that...you have a very nice vioce. Trizzy has the voice of an angel!

Fri Oct 06, 09:34:00 AM  
Blogger sunshine said...

I meant VOICE!!

Fri Oct 06, 09:35:00 AM  
Blogger joey said...

LOVE the dialogue! We got to hear trizzy say "FAT BABY" inHOcerant?
just love it...

Fri Oct 06, 09:50:00 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

LOL why do most non blacks walk around with smiles on their faces alll the damn time LOL...makes them look retarded anywho....if you could do anything today and know that no one would remember it tomorrow..what would it be?

Fri Oct 06, 10:10:00 AM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

I did it...I posted your truth question.
I'll be looking for those photos on Monday of you in the mix!!!

Fri Oct 06, 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger 1InTheSame said...

LMAO at your boy in the picture...he looks like Mr.Bean !!!

Fri Oct 06, 11:09:00 AM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

One more thing... about the audio blog...

Umm, what little thing are you in charge of... LMAO

Fri Oct 06, 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

just in case you didnt see it.. i chose truth

Fri Oct 06, 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

closure is a GOOD thing...i'm currently working on it...i may need some help, if so, you got me?... :-/

Fri Oct 06, 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Its coming, tis coming Rashan iM working on it...I want some ppl to come over to my blog in the chat box and drop a TRUTH or DARE

Fri Oct 06, 01:04:00 PM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ Mocha - I didnt post it because of someone's privacy concerns but I can photo shop her out if you want.

@ Organized - damn, you went in the archives and did research. I need to ask more specifice questions like you

@ Tenacious - I think the smile is so he will seem non threatening. That way when the next attack happens we wont suspect him. LOL

@ fallen - did you expect the long beard and an AK 47? LOL

@ the mistress - you getting in on this truth or dare?

@ Miz JJ -BOO!!! Hurry up!

@ Tjenise - what did you think I would sound like? Was this better, worse or just different?

@ joey - the other night I was talking to Trish when she was writing her paper and it was like 4:30. I told her that I was talking inHOcerent. That's where that came from.

@ honey- I posted yours now.

@ blah - I reject your dare, I got stuff to do this weekend. Huh, what do you mean you dont beleive me? LOL

@ 1 in the same- He acts like Mr. Bean too. You just gave me his new name.

@ Inciquay - Yep, they see a camera and its on. Meanwhile, I'm silently mocking them.

@ TTD - I'll take a dare from you...

@ fallen pt 2 - I think closure is a thing that only you can provide, but I'm there if you need me.

@ NegroPino - Do I get another one?

Fri Oct 06, 02:20:00 PM  
Blogger P said...

@ The Cas:

I've been incognegro because of my vaction but. . .

As always, I'm loving your posts-sesses.

And as for Mr. Taliban: We've got one at every job. Always coming up to your for some BS. And I thought it was me. . . They have this smiley, grins look on their faces all.the.dayum.time. And those kinds of folks, they WILL try to throw you under the bus.

I'm just saying.

Fri Oct 06, 03:12:00 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

U can get another one

Fri Oct 06, 04:14:00 PM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

the proverbial closure that people talk...

that's a damn good line right there!

Sat Oct 07, 02:23:00 AM  
Blogger Xave said...

T.Cas asked if I write poetry to make women swoon. Click here to see my TRUTH. I hope this answers the question. ;-D

Sun Oct 08, 11:21:00 PM  
Blogger cupcake27 said...

i am dying right now that was too funny

Thu Nov 02, 08:24:00 AM  
Blogger 柯云 said...

2016-07-22keyun
michael kors outlet online
basketball shoes
oakley sunglasses outlet
louis vuitton outlet
celine handbags
toms shoes outlet online
nike sb dunks
michael kors outlet
beats by dre outlet
oakley vault
christian louboutin shoes
air jordan shoes
jordan 3s
true religion outlet store
longchamp handbags
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
louis vuitton bags
gucci handbags
coach outlet online
nike running shoes
coach outlet store
true religion jeans
michael kors outlet online
nike sb janoski
michael kors outlet
reb christian louboutin
hermes bags
ray ban sunglasses outlet
retro jordans 13
ralph lauren
tory burch flats
adidas running shoes
coach outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
hollister clothing store
nike air max uk
celine outlet
coach outlet online

Thu Jul 21, 09:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home