Friday, September 29, 2006

If I Had One Wish...

Inspiration - "If I Had" - Eminem - "But if I had a million dollars/I'd buy a damn brewery, and turn the planet into alcoholics/If I had a magic wand,/ I'd make the world suck my dick without a condom on/ while I'm on the john/If I had a million bucks/it wouldn't be enough, because I'd still be outrobbing armored trucks/If I had one wish/I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss"

What I'm Listening To - "Paid in Full" - Eric B. and Rakim

Question(s) I Asked Myself Today - "Can this week be over already?"

If I had one wish... It wouldn't be enough. These are some of the things that I wish.

I wish... that I could find more hours in the day.
I wish... I didn't hate my job right now
I wish... I knew what the hell else to do for a career
I wish... You would stop worrying about me. I'll be fine
I wish... People would stop asking me what I did to lose weight. The answer is always the same. I didn't do anything but stop drinking soda and kool aid. It's nothing more than that.
I wish... That people would stop naming their gay babies 'Toine. That is like a self fulfilling prophecy.
I wish... That 'Toine (real name) didn't look at me like that in the lobby of my job.
I wish... That you could finally let him go and find someone who is worthy of you.
I wish... I could take away the pain
I wish... I called Jessica more. I miss my homey! If you reading, I'll call you this weekend, I promise.
I wish...that was my Miracle.
I wish... It was PLW
I wish... The Falcons didn't play like a JV football team last Monday.
I wish... I thought I was a loser. That would make this shit easier.
I wish... people would stop telling me what I deserve.
I wish... you would respect my wishes.
I wish... I didn't have those thoughts.
I wish... I made more of an effort with my family.
I wish... when you apologized, you would take some responsibility for your actions.
I wish... I could sleep for a good 8 hours at least once a week.
I wish... you would take solace in me.
I wish... I understood why bad things happen to good people.
I wish... I didn't get that phone call. You really aiight?
I wish... You could see you like I see you. Then you would understand.
I wish... You would stop trying to be involved with every aspect of my life.
I wish... I thought everything through before I spoke.
I wish... I didn't have such a good work ethic. I keep allowing myself to get pimped because I'm an overachiever.
I wish... I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl that looked good, I would call her.... LOL
I wish... Damn, thats enough wishing for one day.

What are you wishing for?

It was written...

20 Comments:

Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

I wish I really knew what I wanted...really.

Fri Sep 29, 11:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right now the only thing I'm wishing for is the VA mega millions.

I've got everything else.

Fri Sep 29, 12:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Chele, I could use a few millions right about now.

I'm also wishing that I could erase a few of my past mistakes or poor choices. But unfortunately, we all know, we can't change the past. UGH!

Fri Sep 29, 01:22:00 PM  
Blogger Mocha said...

I wish.... I was home in my bed

I wish.... I was stronger, and would let it go.

I wish.... that a miracle would happen

I wish.... my free internet didn't keep kicking me off LOL!

I wish.... that I didn't keep wishing for more money.

I wish..... all my friends/family would be happy and healthy, cuz their the only things keeping me sane!

Fri Sep 29, 01:40:00 PM  
Blogger SandyBaby said...

Gosh where do I start....

I wish ... Sallie Mae would forget all about my student loans. I mean just delete me outta your database!

I wish ... I could find a way to pursue my dream/destiny with having to worry about financial security

I'll just leave it at these two. I could go on forever...

Fri Sep 29, 01:50:00 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

i wish...i could take away my granny's pain
i wish...i could give my brother everything he needs to support himself and his little girl
i wish...he wasn't so far away
i wish...i was in new york right nawww
i wish...the happy feeling i'm having right now lasts for a little while longer

btw...sometimes when you ask folk to respect your wishes and respect the fact that you can take care of yourself it's hard to see that the demands you are placing upon them is basically a sign of disrespect for their wishes and a lack in the respect of them being able to take care of themselves. in other words, sometimes it ain't about you. i say this only i had my own mental housecleaning today.

Fri Sep 29, 01:59:00 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

i'm wishing...

...people tried to understand WHy im fasting, instead of jut immediately saying, "shyt, i couldnt do it..." :-/

...my brother wins his football game tonight...

...my granny is really ok since there seems to be something more than the knee replacement surgery that has her still in the hospital..

...he would understand why i have to take my friendship away, and stop looking at it as me just beng selfish...

...he would hurry up and move his ass to Austin...

...one of my professors would get a damn clue and recognize that we're not in law school, we're in the college of education!

...i could/would learn to see myself as others see me...

Fri Sep 29, 04:48:00 PM  
Blogger Tenacious said...

I wish...someone told me getting a wisdom tooth removed hurts like SHIT!

I wish...I remembered that's why I was going to the dentist so I could have canceled!

I wish...I could see myself like others see me **I'm with you Angel**

I wish...I could lay in the bed and sleep

I wish...My feelings didnt always get involved in some shit.

I wish...That my best friend made it safely and they decided she was too unfit to fight in Iraq and sent her back

I wish...Excellent Health for 99% of my family and all of my friends

I wish...I knew what I wanted to eat but ice cream and soup are in my future this weekend :-(

Fri Sep 29, 05:23:00 PM  
Blogger sunshine said...

I wish I had an inheritance that would allow me the benefit of not EVER working Again!!

Fri Sep 29, 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

I wish I was back in Chicago....sike, its cold as hell...(clciking my heels saying "There's no place like home)


I wish Chicago wasn't so cold...

I wish I still had my old job...

I wish GeorgiaPeach didn't tell me I lost my accent and I sound like I'm from Houston....

I wish I had more loot...

I wish the Bears beat the Cowboys ass...

I wish my BD wasn't locked up....

I wish I get this damn city job...

I wish you will finish the season finale of the Real World Blogger edition...

Sat Sep 30, 09:26:00 AM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sat Sep 30, 02:38:00 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

-$3K Cash and tax-free by Monday October 2, 2006 and on every Monday after that.

-Large, curved and drama-free eight hour d*ck, or arrangements for such, by 8pm tonight, slanging to begin by 11pm (Saturday, September 30, 2006)

-All expense paid, free trip to an all-inclusive resort in the Caymans with a few thousand from the first wish and the man from the second...

...please excuse my hormone-induced wishes
;-P

Sat Sep 30, 02:39:00 PM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

ooh i wish that i could tell you what i'm really wishing but i can't so i'll just say that i am wishing on a star...wonder where you are!

Sat Sep 30, 08:55:00 PM  
Blogger Mahogany Misfit said...

Oh man...

I am wishing for some single childless friends to roll with...

I am wishing for some good gays to come into my life...

I am wishing for my family to get here before January...

I am wishing to leave my job soon...

and I am wishing for some dick!

Sun Oct 01, 03:28:00 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

I wish that I wasn't so tired.
I wish for some peace of mind.
I wish that everything turns out alright.

Mon Oct 02, 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I wish I would use some of my sick time up instead of accumulating it.

I wish I could stop obsessing over this girl.

I wish my car was fixed.

Mon Oct 02, 12:59:00 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

I wish he were here

I wish it were friday

I wish i had a drink

Mon Oct 02, 04:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://hometown.aol.com/vizionze/coloured-contact-lens.html]coloured contact lens[/url] - [url=http://hometown.aol.com/vizionze/contact-lens-cases.html]contact lens cases[/url]
http://hometown.aol.com/vizionze/contact-lens-price.html

Tue Feb 13, 09:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all!


Bye

Fri Feb 16, 05:05:00 AM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

yeezy 500
vapormax
off white
off white clothing
kyrie shoes
supreme new york
zx flux
westbrook shoes
air max 2019
nfl jerseys

Fri Jul 19, 07:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home