Friday, November 10, 2006

WTF?

Yeah, I know I was supposed to be writing another 100 things about myself, but thing # 101 is I dont always finish what I start. I finally fell asleep about 5 Am after being up for almost 36 hours straight (don't ask!) and I had this strange ass dream; it's a bit of a recurring nightmare I have. I also know that I have a blog devoted to my dreams, but I haven't written in that for a couple months either, so I'm gonna share this here. Maybe someone can tell me what this means.

So, I'm at the movies with this girl, she's nobody I know in real life, just some unidentified hot chick. We are having a good time watching a movie, but instead of being in a traditional movie theater environment, we are sitting on a red sofa watching the big screen. During the movie, we are eating Mexican food and drinking margaritas. When we leave and I take her back to her apartment, I go to give her a goodnight kiss. As we are kissing, I feel a sharp pain in my tongue and I have a feeling like I have to throw up. Suddenly my mouth fills up with grits, and as I go to spit them out, part of my tongue falls out with it. I pick up the piece of tongue and look at it, not scared, just shocked. Then I wake up sweating and my tongue hurts in real life. I have had this dream at least 5 times in the last few months and it always plays out the exact same way.

WTF is that about? I don't have any idea what that dream means, if anything. Maybe I'm just having a mini psychotic break in my sleep. I always have vivid dreams, but they usually aren't recurring like this one is. $5 to anyone who can interpret this dream for me. (offer not valid in any of the 50 states, Canada, Europe, Asia, or Africa.)

It was written...

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suck at this. That was the weirdest thing I have ever heard of.

Fri Nov 10, 09:08:00 AM  
Blogger thee modern isis said...

Let me hurry up and type this before my meeting. That dream was weird as hell but since it involved your tongue coming apart.. and instead of being scared you looked at it in shock. Maybe you've said something that came as a shock to you, said something unexpectedly without intent to harm and it did or you need to say something but you're not sure how to do so.

I have no idea but lol@ grits.

Fri Nov 10, 09:32:00 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Grits?! UMM What the heck!!

Ok I would say that there are some things that you might want to say to someone but you don't know how to say it..then again where do the grits come in

Fri Nov 10, 09:34:00 AM  
Blogger joey said...

ok...i'd say to really interpret the dream we gotta know how you feel about mexican food, ritas, grits, hot chicks, etc...... i'd almost say (and i hate to) it reps a little of your friendship with t? going along better than you could've 'dreamed' and now this... have some things you need to say/address still? i dunno... just a raw guess

Fri Nov 10, 10:09:00 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

i have no idea what that dream is about, but i do like grits.

Fri Nov 10, 11:01:00 AM  
Blogger SynSational said...

Yum, mexican food, grits with butter and sugar...mmmm...oh, my bad, this is about your dream, right? Uh, sorry, dawgs, can't help you on this one.

I will however say that your tongue hurting in real life is weird, so uh, dang, was you pulling on that mug while you were sleep or something? I mean...I'm just saying tho'.

Fri Nov 10, 12:02:00 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

Maybe you are "biting your tongue" in real life, holding back from saying what you need to say.

Vomiting? Something is making you sick to your stomach...in the dream books vomit means a reversal or return. Food and Tongues both mean some type of communication.

Red Couch? Well a couch to me means hot sex...and a red couch, well that must be really hot((evil grin)). But according to the dream books, it could mean comfort.

That's all I can think of...

Fri Nov 10, 01:07:00 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

hmmmm...have you tried a dream interpretation book? i've always heard that when you dream about stuff in your mouth (no pun inteneded), it's because there's something you have to say that you haven't said... :-/

Fri Nov 10, 06:11:00 PM  
Blogger Virtuous said...

I have to go with Modern Isis on this one...and "possbily" Joey.

Who am I?
Someone reads your blog all the time and never comments! LOL
But I had to chime in about this dream thing.
I was feeling the whole date until the horror started to happen! haha!
I LOVE Mexican food!

LOL @ Blah for beating a squirrels a$$.

Now I will probably not comment on your blog ever again - so you can't add me to to list of women who do for your silent competition ;o)

Sat Nov 11, 07:58:00 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

so if i lived in australia.. i would get paid???

lol @ thing # 101 is I dont always finish what I start... yeah i had to find that out the hard way w/ the blogger real-world

i haven't the slighest idea of what your dream means... it really is a weird one...

Sat Nov 11, 01:27:00 PM  
Blogger Tenacious said...

are you guilty of something?

Sat Nov 11, 09:01:00 PM  
Blogger Tafari said...

I can reveal what the dream means but I need to know if the grits had cheese, plain with butter or sugar.

Sun Nov 12, 01:36:00 AM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ everybody... sorry for neglecting you all, but I've had some other stuff on my mind. I like the interpretations. And it was plain grits.. although in real life, I would have to have them with cheese, not sugar...

Sun Nov 12, 04:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home