Thursday, August 10, 2006

Do I Really Have To Have A Title?

Another tag lifted from somebody I don't know and therefore dont have to give credit to. This is my 149th post. I'm trying to hit 200 before my first year of blogging is up in December. Think I can do it? I can if I keep doing these tags. This one is untitled, so lets just get started. Oh yeah, and I aint tagging nobody, so if you want it, its yours.

1. How old do you wish you were? I'd like to do 30 over. I know that was just last year, but I thought it would be more monumental that it was.
2. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Sleep on my couch in the living room. I was working 2:30 - 11:00 and never woke up before Noon. I fell asleep with the TV on and for some reason I woke up and saw the second plane hit. That was the most fucked up shit I had ever seen
3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Beat the hell out of it until my Combos fall.
4. Do you consider yourself kind? I am extremely kind when I'm not being an asshole.
5. If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be? The infamous R----- X Black power fist tattoo on my left arm.
6. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? French - I took 3 years in high school and can only remember the basics.
7. Do you know your neighbors? I don't talk to strangers.... but I might need to introduce myself to the one with the auburn locs. I'm just sayin...
8. What do you consider a vacation? Anything that keeps me away from the plantation.
9. Do you follow your horoscope? I don't follow it, but I check it out every now and again.
10. Would you move for the person you loved? Hypothetically, yes. I probably would try to get her to move in real life.
11. Are you touchy feely? Only when I'm drinking. Otherwise, don't touch me and I wont touch you.
12. Do you believe that opposites attract? Sometimes. That's probably why I got hooked up with all those church types.
13. Dream job?
Something that lets me write or be in the music industry.

14. Favorite channels? HBO, VH1 Soul, FX
15. Favorite place to go on a weekend? Nowhere. I like to chill on the weekends.
16. Showers or bath? Showers for as long as the hot water lasts.

17. Do you paint your nails? ummm... no. But I need a pedicure really, really bad. Notice I said need, not going to get. I'm manly dammit. LOL
18. Do you trust people easily? I dont trust people because I beleive we are mostly self serving. Aint nothing wrong with that, but I am skeptical at first
19. What are your phobias?
dying and dogs

20. Do you want kids? Maybe we should settle down and raise a family/a girl for you and maybe a boy for me." Babyface "Sunshine"
21. Do you keep a handwritten journal? I cant read my handwriting, so no.
22. Where would you rather be right now? I'm good where I am right now.
23. What makes you feel warm and safe? Is this an emotional question? I dont do those. LOL
24. Heavy or light sleep? Not really sure, I think I must be a heavy sleeper cuz I sleep with the TV on every night, but I wake up everytime someone moves so maybe I am a light sleeper.
25. Are you paranoid? I'm not paranoid, they really are out to get me.
26. Are you impatient?
"I got no patience and I hate waiting" Jay-Z "Big Pimpin"

27. Who can you relate to? Everybody. I see other peoples perspectives easily, even when they are dead wrong. LOL
28. How do you feel about interracial couples? It aint for me, but it aint my place to judge anyone else's choice
29. Have you been burned by love? are we talking STD? Then no. If you talking emotionally, then yes.
30. What's your life motto?
I got 2: "It is what it is" or "Don't talk about it, be about it"

31. What's your main ringtone on your mobile? Right now, Pharell and Kanye - Number 1. I had a gang of ringtones on my old phone that didnt transfer over when I got my new one. I gotta start over.
32. What were you doing at midnight last night? Drankin'
33. Who was your last text message from? my blog girlfriend, blue butterfli. If you take my picture down, there will be hell to pay. LOL
34. Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine

35. What color shirt are you wearing? White Fubu T Shirt I got in 1999
36. Most recent movie you watched? The 40 year old Virgin on HBO. That shit is hilarious.
37. Name five things you have on you at all times? Cell Phone, wallet, blacks, lighter, keys
38. What color are your bed sheets? *runs to bedroom* Greenish
39. How much cash do you have on you right now? $489.72
40. What is your favorite part of the chicken?
the breast

41. What is your favorite town/city? I like Chicago.
42. I can't wait till.. I can stop waiting.
43. Who got you to join Blogger? More like what. This girl from NY was the first blog I read everyday. I can't find her page anymore.
44. What did you have for dinner last night? "Excuse me, beautiful. May I buy you a fish sammich?" - Leon Phelps "The Ladies Man." What do you mean you haven't seen that?
45. How tall are you barefoot? 5'9" 3/4, and no that isn't short. According to the CDC, that is the average height for an American male
46. Have you ever smoked crack?
No, but everybody at work is wondering since I keep losing weight.

47. Do you own a gun? Scared of guns
48. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Since I for the most part gave up soda, and I can't keep juice in my fridge, I don't drink anything but water and liquor. I'll go with water.

49. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? "My Lethal Weapon's my mind" Ice T. That and I have good conversational skills when stimulated.
50. Do you have A.D.D? I Don't think, what? what was I saying? oh yeah, I don't have A.D.D. I just choose not to pay attention at times.
51. What time did you wake up today? 9:00 Am, then 9:05, then 9:10. I have to set 3 alarms to make sure I get up.
52. Current worry?
"Ain't Nobody Worryin' " - Anthony Hamilton

53. Current hate? Drama. I need to do another hate post. That was cathartic.
54. Favorite place to be? Home
55. Where would you like to travel?
The Caribbean, France and one day Africa

56. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Ask me that in 9 years. I won't even guess. I'll just enjoy the ride.
57. Last thing you ate? Some Smoothie Mix Skittles
58. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever is in my head... badly. I can't sing at all anymore, but it doesn't stop me from trying.
59. Last person that made you laugh? Me, I crack myself up.
60. Worst injury you ever had? When I was 4, I was in my mother's classroom playing around the desks. I tripped busted my mouth on one of the desks. My 2 front teeth were going the wrong way. I told my mother that the desk jumped up and hit me. I had to have oral surgery. At least thats the way I remember it. Other than that, I haven't had any injuries. No broken bones or anything.
61. Does someone have a crush on you? I don't know? Ladies??? Anyone got a crush on T.?
62. What is your favorite candy? I really don't eat candy that much, but I like them Willy Wonka Chewy Everlasting Gobstoppers
63. Favorite errogenous zone? For me or for her? For me, the obvious one. For her, the right nipple.

It was written...

24 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Main, do you ever sleep? I was actually up at this time, too. Trying to figure out a way to beat down my loud neighbors.

Wish I could say that poison didn't cross my mind...

Thu Aug 10, 09:36:00 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Lol @ #45. I like this post I'll have to try it out. And as for #17. It is manly to take care of your feet. Very manly.

Thu Aug 10, 10:40:00 AM  
Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

Good answers.
Dont mind if i do!lol

Thu Aug 10, 10:42:00 AM  
Blogger onefromphilly said...

LOL @ #29

Thu Aug 10, 11:11:00 AM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

I'm snatching it.

#7 Lol @ you don't talk to strangers...your parents taught you well.

#17 yes babe, you NEED to get a pedi and you should and hopefully BB will encourage that. Rusty feet snaggin' the sheets isn't sexy.

Thu Aug 10, 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger Tenacious said...

I am so doing this one...on top of the novel that I've just written so it's a two for one day LOL

Smoothie mix skittles?....**on Orbitz looking for cheap flights to ATL** I see it's time, my son....

Thu Aug 10, 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

This could quite possibly be the lllooonnngeest tag I've ever read. My God! Aint never seen so many questions... LOL!

Just kidding, baby.

Nice, funny answers, though.

Thats the problem; aint enough hetero Black male bloggers out there that a sista can crush on. But hell, I have a crush on every straight Black male blogger so that more than likely includes you.

Yep, I probably got a crush on you. Lemme go check my Crush Box...

Thu Aug 10, 01:10:00 PM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

They still make Combos? ewwww

Thu Aug 10, 02:07:00 PM  
Blogger Cool AC said...

We got the same ringer! (#31) I bet you don't have Pharrell as your screensaver when you open your phone though! (And yes I'm a grown woman) LOL!

Thu Aug 10, 02:45:00 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

This one is pretty long but I will do it, soon. No time soon though...I gotta pack and kick it...*lol*

Your errogenous zone...*lol*

Thu Aug 10, 02:47:00 PM  
Blogger chele said...

I liked this one too.

Thu Aug 10, 04:10:00 PM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ blue butterfli - hey, you are always first in my eyes. Ask away, I got nothing to hide.

@ Cocoa - I'll sleep when I'm dead or this weekend whichever comes first.

@ miz jj - I know men get pedicures, but I dont really want to show my feet in public

@ so...wise - not as good as one of your tags. but feel free to take it

@ onefromphilly - you like that one?

@ blah blah blah - I'm on my way to check yours out now.

@ Tenacious - Is it time for the great waffle house intervention of 2006?

@ Insanity - nice non committal answer. LOL

@ Mocha - umm..yeah, you right. Scratch that. I dont wanna know anymore. Lets just keep a healthy dose of denial. LOL

@ Rob Mack - Nice Friday reference.. I thought Missy was your blog girlfriend?

@ liquor and tv - they do and they just as nasty as they were when we was kids

@ Cool AC - nope, I'll pass on the Pharrell screensaver. but do you!

@ Nsane - good luck on your move, I hope everything works out for you.

@ Chele - I saw yours earlier today, great answers too

@ KZ - Me and my sister had that movie memorized when it first came out on video.

Thu Aug 10, 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger Mahogany Misfit said...

LMAO@ #4...You are so crazy T! The same goes for me though. I'm sweet as sugar when I'm not practing my bitch skills. :-)

Fri Aug 11, 03:37:00 AM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

#39- I think they were asking how much is in your pocket, not your checking account, lol.

Fri Aug 11, 09:16:00 AM  
Blogger P said...

TCas:
Hey, T Cas: Three "Real Quick" (hehe) questions:

35: Um, whazzup with your seven year old FUBU shirt?? I'm just sayin.

39. Why the fhucck do you have five hundred bucks on you 'right now"

61: We all love you, you know that!! Most of your comments are from chicks!

Fri Aug 11, 11:10:00 AM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ the mistress - I think I use the asshole to stop me from being too kind. Cant get taken advantage of.

@ stilt - I understood the question. I had just hit the ATM earlier that day to handle some cash business.

Fri Aug 11, 11:11:00 AM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ P - thats my comfortable lounging around the house shirt.

and I was going to pay something in cash, but then decided to do it online. I put it back in the bank

and the crush question, I was just hoping it was women, not men. LOL

Fri Aug 11, 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Damn im dumb late.....you @ 149 and im @ 192 and its almost a year.......I remember one of the firstposts I read of yours...stomething about a strip club..from there i been hooked.... i got Number 1's as a ringtone but I dont know who I would like to give it to..thats an honor......hm......Might hafta "borrow" this one day....
Thats alot of money u have on u....i htink i have somewhere between $20 and $25 in cash on hand..and a gang of change....How much u got in the bank?

Fri Aug 11, 01:48:00 PM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

okay first i read blah blah blah's then i had to read yours and since i'm lazy this week i'll probably steal, or borrow i should say and give ya'll credit!


happy hour time, drinks on you!

Fri Aug 11, 07:34:00 PM  
Blogger 4EverJennayNay said...

I dont have a crush on you, but strangley enuff you remind me of a guy I used to date and am still friends with. Yall are about the same age and you favor a lil bit. Major differences: he didn't mind my dog and loved guns.

Fri Aug 11, 08:52:00 PM  
Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

@ negropino - You at 192? I need to step up my posting. be posting like 3 times a day

@ miss ahmad - feel free to grab this one. I stole it from someone

@ jennaynay - oh, he must be a pretty cool guy. LOL

Sat Aug 12, 12:13:00 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

uh...why only the right nipple? you'd better be careful about showing favoritism, 'cause if you make the left one jealous, it might spit some milk in your eye!

Mon Aug 14, 02:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Garmin ique auto navigation Conferencing+internet+solution Inventor movie projectors Eazy-e feat game aston martin dependability Venlafaxine and heart problems http://www.scrubs-the-tv-show.info/Suzuki-dr-650-review.html suzuki motorcles

Sun Mar 04, 09:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. home interior decor silk flowers Search engine optimization affiliate buy ambien online

Mon Apr 23, 04:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home