Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I Don't Usually Do This Kind Of Post...

But I was IM'ing a few minutes ago and someone sent me a link to a Colorgenics Profile. I took the test, and I was amazed at the accuracy of both mine and hers. Blown away, really. Here is the link to the test and what it said about me.

You are the sort of person that needs a peaceful environment. You seek release from stress and freedom from conflicts and disagreements, of which you seem to have had more than your fair share. But you are taking pains to control the situation by proceeding cautiously and you are right in doing so as you are a very sensitive person.

You are experiencing considerable difficulty trying to achieve your goals. As a consequence of this you are becoming more and more irritable. Your friends and acquaintances are finding it increasingly more difficult to appease or to reason with you. You are the cause of your own problems. Don't be so impulsive. It is your vacillation that can lead to problems and uncertainties. Ease up a little.

The way things are at this time it is necessary to 'go slow'. All the pleasures that you have anticipated should be left in abeyance until some future date, but all is not lost, you are able to derive and achieve considerable gratification from someone quite close to you.

For some time now your hopes and expectations have been denied and because of this you are becoming withdrawn and introverted. Continual disappointment has manifested itself in you becoming both suspicious and restrained you have become withdrawn from others and have receded more and more into yourself. You seem to have lost your innate enthusiasm and imaginative nature, for fear that you may be carried away by it only to find that you are wasting your time. You are loath to trust people, as in the past your trust has been misplaced. You seem to be keeping yourself cautiously aloof from others. At this moment in time your attitude is to trust nobody - until they can prove themselves to you.

Since in the recent past all of your hopes and aspirations have been denied you, you are now convinced that the future will hold nothing but anxiety so therefore 'why bother?' You would love to get away from it all, to escape from the trials and tribulations of this mundane existence and fall into a peaceful and harmonious relationship, which will protect you from the lack of appreciation and give you the chance to start afresh.

Damn, that is like the FBI profile of me. Everything you wanted to know about Rashan, but were scared to ask. Let me know if you take the test, and if its accurate for you too.

It Was Written...

9 Comments:

Blogger Tenacious said...

Damn....pretty accurate...umm are you sure you're not on any lists?

Wed Nov 15, 11:00:00 PM  
Blogger GreatWhyte said...

Can you send me the link to eh profile? I want to take it...

Wed Nov 15, 11:38:00 PM  
Blogger SandyBaby said...

I took it. I would say that it's pretty accurate about how I've been feeling lately. I might post it to my blog... i dunno yet...

Thu Nov 16, 09:48:00 AM  
Blogger GreatWhyte said...

ON POINT. Eerily so. Oh well, I guess my picture is currently up on George Dubya'a plasma screen right now :(

Thu Nov 16, 09:55:00 AM  
Blogger SynSational said...

Man, very on point, and I sent it to you via email so you could check out what they said cause I'm not posting it. LOL

Thu Nov 16, 12:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Rockwell once said, "Sometimes it feels like somebody's watching me!!" This thing was a lil too close to home.

Fri Nov 17, 12:16:00 AM  
Blogger La Diva Latina said...

Holy CRAP!!!!!
That was the creepiest thing I have read in a long time!! T Cas, I have goosebumps..I read it to my BF and she was shook too..it was so accurate on my state...*shudders*

Fri Nov 17, 12:44:00 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

I'm telling colorgenics is something else. I posted my on my blog and it hit the nail on the head. Amazing!

Fri Nov 17, 09:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These sizegenetics fatty oils helps within the thinning for the blood (lower viscosity), which in turn aids from the circulation of blood all around sizegenetics. Research have shown having a sizegenetics blood flow is regarded as main factors in achieving stronger, stiffer erections.Onions - Well, many will not know but quite a lot of today's top researchers believe that onions are generally an essential food for sizegenetics circulation of this blood. It also aids through the prevention of blood clots. This carries an effective advantage to increasing the circulation of blood to your heart in addition to the penis.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

Sat Dec 08, 06:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home