Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Open Letter Pt 2

I need the two of you to go somewhere too. I know you love the drama, but I hate it. And everytime you come around, I always end up in the middle of it. So, please, no more emails and phone calls. Just let me do me. Leave me and mine alone. Did I know more that I told you? Of course, for one: it's not your business, and two: I questioned your intentions from the jump. In retrospect it seems that I was right. You just wanted to keep up the drama.

Now, you may say that you were trying to look out for me, but that is irrelevant. I'm a grown ass man, and I can handle my own shit. Your PI skills are not needed over here. Just because I dont tell you I know, doesn't mean that I don't know, ya know? I can imagine the two of you on the phone talking about what is happening. Do you feel proud that of what you set into motion? Was your aim to fuck with people's lives? If so, you succeeded. Congratu - fuckin - lations!!!

Now I know that by posting this, you will no longer be on my team and I'm cool with that. I have to escape from you guys. I thought this happened 6 months ago. I should have known that a supportive phone call would turn into another manipulation. I should have realized that we can't be friendly. I should have remembered that there is always an ulterior motive. That's my bad. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. There wont be a third.

So just like in Part One of my open letter: Go away, please. I don't want to hear about who did what or who said what. You can just enjoy your little drama fest without me. I'll be just fine without it. Make believe that you don't remember my phone number or email address or the URL to my blog. Just enjoy your lives with your children and leave me out of it.

It was written...

15 Comments:

Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

whew!...
this just gets more interesting and intresting-ier...

...as the blog world turns FA REAL!

Tue Nov 14, 02:47:00 PM  
Blogger sunshine said...

Rashan you are REALLY venting today huh? Remind me NOT to get on your bad side...lol

Tue Nov 14, 03:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that really necessary? Didn’t you e-mail me a few days ago about the drama that unfolded. Did I call you with intentions of fuckin with your life and creating drama?? No you and nicki have a way of doing that yourselves. When I originally called you it was to let you know that you and your loved ones were in my thoughts and prayers I don’t do this blog thing anymore and for some reason thought we could be civil and I thought it would be appreciated.

When I called the last time was I not upfront and told you my concern and did I not also tell you it was because of some other lies that were just found out. Wow you really do know how to burn bridges. When I first called I knew you would be suspicious but that’s typical you and I kept it short and sweet. Because of the business I’m in I thought I could be some help in your job search hell who got you the last job you had. When you genuinely care about someone you always want to see the best for them, I thought we could be civil we hadn’t ended on bad terms before but I guess when Rashan gets mad it’s fuck the world.

I thought you knew me better than that

Well again the best of luck in everything that you do and my prayers will continue to go out to you and your loved ones if you want them or not.

Anonymous

Tue Nov 14, 03:21:00 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

MY FUKIN HEAD IS SPINNING!!!

Wow ummmmm I well ummmm not sure what the hell to say. Wasn't expecting this necessarily although I figured who Nik was referring to in her blog and your blog confirmed it but the two other people??? NO CLUE and that's cool cause I hate knowing about tension and all that. Why can't we all just hug and get a long.

We don't have to be friends but I think there is value in honoring each other for the unique talents we all possess as writers. Some of us will build friendships and others of us may not...and all of that is OK as long as we operate with a certain level of respect...if not for the person then for the work. Life is too short to spend our energies on the negative. Your next breath could be your last and who wants their last moment to be spent in discontent via the internet. God has given you both a special gift...use it in honor of him and leave the rest to the real enemy.

Peace & Blessings

Roycee!!!

Tue Nov 14, 03:24:00 PM  
Blogger DurtyMo said...

I could not have said it any betta ROYCCC! I was gonna say if dude wanna vent on his blog so be it, who are we to stop him this is his space and we are only visiting and so it was written.. all yall trippin for real. As pretty as it is outside yall sittin on the computer mad as fukk cuz somebody "typin" something bout you.. *2 thru*

Tue Nov 14, 03:27:00 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

*walkinginstruttin'allobliviousandshit*

Hey, what's goin' on? Did I miss anything?

KZ

Tue Nov 14, 03:58:00 PM  
Blogger thee modern isis said...

lol that's the beautiful thing about having you own blog.

you can say what the hell you want.

so um.. How about that December 19th Nas LP date? That tracklist is crazy huh?

Tue Nov 14, 04:19:00 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Well dang..i hope they get the picture now.

Tue Nov 14, 04:45:00 PM  
Blogger Mocha said...

LMAO @ zed!

ummm.....we still cool right, cuz um....I didn't mean to say you were short....um...what had happened was....oh lord, am i next?????!!

I'm playin', like i said: do what you gotta do!

peace

Tue Nov 14, 05:00:00 PM  
Blogger Tenacious said...

well damn I'm lost....

Tue Nov 14, 06:24:00 PM  
Blogger Tenacious said...

Ok Ok I went and read open letter and the comments...OK now I know whom is talking about whom...

I guess I am dumber than I look...

Um yeah Ima just gone head and back up out the room....

*ducks back out door*

*pokes head back in*

I still like both yall though

Tue Nov 14, 06:28:00 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

royce and durtymo...both of you are absolutely right. this his blog. he gotta do his thing just like i did mine, right? i let my anger dictate my actions and THAT wasn't a good look.

and our writing should be focused on the positive, so i've said my piece and he's said his and it's done, the way it's supposed to be. best of luck to you rashan in getting your dreams together.

Tue Nov 14, 06:38:00 PM  
Blogger Tenacious said...

@ T

It was the principle and Im holding on to that stubbornly *lol*

And shit they might give me an instructional video you know kids are too grown nowadays....

Tue Nov 14, 09:28:00 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

your blog. your voice. your choice.

but damn at royce when she said this: "Life is too short to spend our energies on the negative. Your next breath could be your last and who wants their last moment to be spent in discontent via the internet." cause that's REAL talk!

Wed Nov 15, 02:29:00 AM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

o.k.

Wed Nov 15, 12:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home