Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Soundtrack Of My Life/Musical Shares

Got a couple of music tags for ya. First off, I told Tenacious I was gonna steal this from her and then The Goddess tagged me up with it.. So, I'll call this one...

The Soundtrack Of My Life

The Rules:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

Opening Credits: "Never Felt This Way" Brian McKnight - Who downloaded this one?

Waking Up: "Son of San" - L.E.G.A.C.Y (Justus League) Probably the first of many Justus League joints. I have them all over my computer

First Day At School: "Loop Diggin 101" - 9th Wonder - See another Justus League track

Falling In Love: "Caravan of Love" - Isley Brothers - Is this Isley Jasper Isley?

Fight Song: "My Home Atlanta" - Canibus - I thought I deleted his folder awhile ago...

Breaking Up: "Gotcha" Camp Lo feat Tyler Woods - This is a hot song, I need to get the rest of the album

Prom: "For The Love Of You" - Isley Brothers - More Isleys, I can dig it

Life is good: "Pay the Price (version 3)" - Ed O.G. & 9th Wonder - Another Justus League joint. I'm starting to sound like a groupie

Mental Breakdown: Pursuit of the Pimpmobile - Isaac Hayes - All the Ike I got, and this one pops up???

Driving: "Been A Long Time" - Quan - Mixtape ish!!!

Flashback: "Do It Again" Chaundon - Justus League again... I need to take that folder out the library.

Getting Back Together: E.T. (Extraterrestial) - Outkast - Not sure what this has to do with getting back together, but I love Outkast (except that Idlewood stuff)

Wedding: "Woman" - James Brown- I don't remember this song, but its in the files

Birth of Child: "In The Waiting Line" - Zero 7 - I heard this joint in the movie Garden State and had to download a bunch of their stuff. It's different than other stuff I listen to, but I dig it.

Final Battle: "Feelin On Yo Booty (remix) - R. Kelly - I guess the final battle takes place at a strip club. LOL

Funeral Song: "Lovely" - Boyz II Men - I couldnt get "So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday"?

End Credits: "Let's Get Down" - Tony! Toni! Tone! feat DJ Quik - That's a good song to end the movie. It got a certain bounce to it.

Now since I'm doing the whole shuffle thing, I had this one in the archives so I might as well pull it out and give it a try. We'll use the same rules as above. I'll call this one...

Musical Shares (Corny, I know, but its almost 4 AM, so forgive me.)

1. How does the world see me ? "I C U" - A Tribe Called Quest - LOL, That's Irony, Nigga!!!

2. Will I have a happy life ? "London Skies" - Jamie Cullum - I need to check the lyrics to this song, but I like it.

3. What do my friends really think of me ? "Cradle to the Grave" - Mobb Deep - Either this means they want me to die or that they are down with me to the end.

4. Do people secretly lust after me ? "Fish Net" - Morris Day and The Time - I'm just gonna say this means chicks in Fish Net lust after me... You hear me....women in fish nets. LMAO

5. How can I make myself happy ? "Don't Change" -Karen Clark Sheard - Yeah, is this gospel? My brother must have downloaded this one. I'm not familiar with this song

6. What should I do with my life ? Babylon - Outkast - I came into this world high as a bird/from second hand cocaine/powder, I know it sounds absurd/ I never tooted but its in my veins - Don't know what that has to do with my life, but I love the lyrics to this song.

7. What is some good advice for me ? Let Me Ride - Dr Dre - I always take my advice from the D-R-E... He also told me that B*tches ain't shit but hoes and tricks. LOL

8. How will I be remembered ? The Righteous Way To Go - Edgar Allan Floe - I like the title and the song... but that has to be one of the corniest rap names ever.

9. What is my signature dancing song ? Take It As Loss - Consequence ft Kanye West - If I tried to dance, it really would be a loss

10. What do I think my current theme song is ? The Last Real Nigga Alive (remix) Nas and 9th Wonder - Well, maybe not the last, but I can dig the concept

11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is ? No Vaseline - Ice Cube - I guess I'm bout to start going on profanity filled tirades about people.

12. What song will play at my funeral ? Forever - R. Kelly - As in I'll be dead forever??? I don't know about this choice.

13. What type of women do I like ? Presidential - Young Dro - I just downloaded this CD, so I dont really know what the song is about. I think it means I wanna get with Hilary Clinton or Shirley Chisolm for my old school readers. LOL

14. What is my day going to be like ? Scandalous - Prince - I like the sound of that, but more than likely, I wont run into any scandal today.

There ya have it. A peek into the stuff that's on my computer. Nothing too strange popped up that I would have to explain further. Thank God, no Britney Spears or Travis Tritt popped up. LOL Anybody that needs something to post, feel free to grab this. By the way, this is the Justus League's website, in case anybody was wondering.

It was written...

15 Comments:

Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

lol@Cradle to the Grave

I wish I wasn't too lazy to do this tag...seems fun.

Tue Nov 21, 08:12:00 AM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

I did the last one in February...it was funny as hell.

Umm 'bout # 11,,,dude you just went on a tirade...no more until next year.

Tue Nov 21, 09:26:00 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I know mines would be interesting.....

Tue Nov 21, 09:35:00 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

I agree with Blah! Matter of fact I'ma need you to take D.R.E and Ice Cube da fuk off your IPOD cause you need a break from the gangsta music LOL!!

This was good I might try it...but probably not until next week...

TOODLES!

Tue Nov 21, 11:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am lovin this. I knew you'd give me a good laugh.

I love your final battle: "Feelin on Yo Booty" HILARIOUS.

And 14. Scandalous! You never know when scandal will creep up on ya. LOL

I may have to do the 2nd one.

Tue Nov 21, 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

I saw this on myspace somewhere. I'm too lazy to do my own.

Tue Nov 21, 01:31:00 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

This seems like some fun shit to do, but I think I might get my ghetto pass revoked when my shit pops up. I only use my shit when I work out, so I need a lot of up tempo songs. Thusly, some shit is kinda soft.

Good shit, dude.

KZ

Tue Nov 21, 02:53:00 PM  
Blogger Kip said...

Ron Isley is currently in prison doing 3 years for tax evasion sad that he put jimself in that situation. Ron is in his mid 60s.

Tue Nov 21, 05:36:00 PM  
Blogger Mocha said...

I could say I'd do this, but look at how lazy i've been at finishing my own damn stories....never mind a meme.

Tue Nov 21, 07:41:00 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Good stuff. . . consider this 'borrowed'.

Tue Nov 21, 08:05:00 PM  
Blogger Mahogany Misfit said...

Come on T....You know you got a Backstreet Boys or N'Sync song hanging around somewhere!!!!!

Not even 98 degrees?


:-)

Tue Nov 21, 11:17:00 PM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

I need to do this mememe. My music is all over the map.

Wed Nov 22, 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

Hey T- Cass!!

I did this today too!!!
We are sooo "here"!!

I like your list and can tell you are a hip-hop head.
I didn't do explainations on mine...
I should have though- yours is kinda hot!
Happy Thanksgivin'!

Wed Nov 22, 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger *snake*bite* said...

That is pretty good - you might see that on mine when i get a chance to go on my itunes.
xxS*Bxx

Thu Nov 23, 11:41:00 AM  
Blogger Pamalicious said...

How did I miss this?! I did part one - now I gotta do part 2. I'm afraid Whoop That Trick is about to make an appearance, lol

Wed Dec 13, 02:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home