Inspiration - "It Takes Two" - Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock
What I'm Listening To - "Complex Simplicity" Teedra Moses
Question(s) I Asked Myself Today - "Damn, Soul Train still comes on? Are they still lip synching on that show?"Tigerkiss
has tagged me twice. So everybody blame her for me not posting the second part of the party story. By now, you know I don't tag nobody. If you wanna do this, feel free. Here goes tag # 1The Rules......you're to write 6 revealing, strange/quirky things about yourself on your blog and then tag 6 people to do the same....
1. I watch alot of TV shows that most Black men would never watch. My favorite show of all time is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I watch Gilmore Girls. I used to watch Friends, Will and Grace, The OC, etc. Name a show with White people in it, and chances are I either watch or used to watch it.
2. I can remember stuff that happened in the 70's and 80's, but I forget what I was saying just a few minutes ago. My short term memory is shot.
3. When I hear music, I have to either rap or sing along with it. I can't sing worth a damn anymore, but that doesn't stop me from trying. Oh yeah, if I hear an instrumental track, I have to freestyle to it. Doesn't matter what genre the music is, I am going to lay some rhymes over it.
4. I remain friends with all my exes, with the exception of the stalker. I don't ever have beef with them like most people.
5. I have very peculiar sleep habits. I sleep 100% better in the day than I do at night. When I go to sleep I have to have the TV on, preferably the History Channel, Court TV or National Geographic. It can't be anything too interesting or I will stay up all night watching, regardless of whether or not I have to go to work in the morning.
6. I don't wear shorts outside the house. My legs are about 4 shades lighter than the rest of me. I know that logically, that won't change unless they get some sun, but I still wont do it. Here is Tag #2 which is a bunch of questions:
If you were to be the opposite sex for one day, what would you do?Try to see what it's like to have people buy you stuff for no reason.
If you had to name the most difficult thing about being a teenager today, what would you say?Growing up in a society where other teenagers are violent.
If you had to name the most embarrassing moment of your life, when was it?In 11th grade, I wrote a love rap for this girl I had been feeling since the 7th grade. Her boyfriend found it and ran up on me outside of French class, hollering bout "Don't write my girl no more rhymes!" He then slapped me upside my head and would have done a lot worse had Mrs. Lebos not jumped in. That was pretty damn embarrassing
If you had to name the most overrated actor in Hollywood, who would it be?Kevin Costner - He just plays himself in every movie.
If you had to name the one personality trait that you have tried the hardest to change in yourself, what would you say?I wanna stop procrastinating, but I'll do that later.
If you could go back for one minute to the Garden of Eden and give Adam advice, what would you say?Dawg, don't trust her!!!
If you were to name the best “I told you so” you ever got to deliver, what was it?It wasn't a good thing, but I told Tori to quit messing with those random chicks. Then his girlfriend found out and left him. And he wanna come crying to me for help. I was like, "dawg I told you that shit was fucked up. Now you done lost a good woman."
If you were Whitney, what would you do for your next publicity stunt?Lawd.. lemme change this up.. cause I can’t do Madonna..LOL..Not sure if I'm supposed to be writing about Whitney or Madonna, but either way, if they come out with a sex tape on the internet, they will get instant attention.
If you could have a lifetime 50 percent discount in any single store at your local mall, which store would it be in?Radio Shack. I could clean up on some electronics.
If you could have one more pet, what kind would you get, and what would you name it?Cupcake was supposed to give me her aquarium, but I didnt go get it. I want one of those Master P type gaudy aquariums with sharks and exotic fish. I would name them after my favorite rappers.
If you could have God perform one miracle today, what would you want it to be?Give us a cure for HIV/AIDS
If you could spend next New Year’s Eve doing anything, what would you do, and with whom?I always wanted to go to Times Square for New Years. Anybody wanna go with me?
If you were to set your country’s immigration policy, what would it be?Enforce the current laws before we come up with more new hypocritical laws.
If you were given the power to settle the issue of gays in the military, what policy would you set?Don't ask, don't tell works for me
If you could have one person you have lost touch with call you up tonight and invite you to dinner, who would you want it to be?Boo Trotter... where the fuck you at, girl? I look for you every time I go to Savannah. How's my godchild? I hope she googles herself and finds this blog.
If you could change one thing about your love life, what would it be?I would want it to be more defined, with less things up in the air.
If you could have prevented one book from ever having been written, which book would it be?Mein Kempf by Hitler. That bullshit changed the history of the world.
If you have to name the best music album ever recorded, which would you select?How bout asking me something easier like which testicle I like better? I guess I would go with Purple Rain by Prince. Illmatic by Nas and one Stevie Wonder album. (you pick which one you want.)
If you could have one thing made out of pure gold, what would you choose?Gold does me no good if I can't spend it. How about a big ass gold mountain? I could just chip off pieces of it to buy more stuff.
If God were to whisper one thing in your ear, what would you like Him to say?"The meaning of life is..."
There are my tags for the week. Nobody else better tag me for anything else this week. I'll be back tomorrow to either tell you about my weekend or finish the Party story. In the meantime check out my new Flickr badge on the side. I'm still not a good photographer, but I'm getting there. Peace.
It was written...