Inspiration - "Two Words" Kanye West feat Mos Def and Freeway "Two words, United States, no love, no brakes/Low brow, high stakes, crack smoke, black folks/Big Macs, fat folks, ecstasy capsules/Presidential scandals, everybody MOVE/Two words, Mos Def, K West, hot shit/Calm down, get back, ghetto people, got this/Game ball, lock shit, dump off, cock shit/We won't stop shit, everybody MOVE/Two words, BK , NY, bedstuy/Two hawks, too hungry, too many, that's why/These streets know game, can't ball, don't play/Heavy traffic, one lane, everybody MOVE/Two words, Mos Def, Black Jack, hot shit/Calm down, get back, ghetto people, got this/Game point lock, long pump cocked/We won't stop, everybody MOVE"
What I'm Listening To - Quan "A Long Time Coming, Vol 1" mixtape
Question(s) I Asked Myself Today - "Where she at?"
I'm still fighting my lack of blogspiration, so today you get 2 memes. Feel free to steal either one.The Two Words Tag (All answers must be in two words)
1. Explain what ended your last relationship? Constant incompatibility
2. When was the last time you shaved? Yesterday Morning
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? Sleeping Homey
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Reading Blogs
5. Are you any good at math? Except Calculus
6. Your prom night? Didn't Go
7. Do you have any famous ancestors? Not Sure
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school? Still Paying
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? Song Deleted
10. Last thing received in the mail? Trish's Card
11. How many different beverages have you had today? Just Water
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines? When necessary
13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? New Edition
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? That's Corny
15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had? Wisdom teeth
16. What is out your back door? Balcony/storage
17. Any plans for Friday night? Not Yet
18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? Low Caesar
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? Whack Gift
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? Nerd=Me
21. Do you re-use towels after you shower? Uhh, yeah
22. Some things you are excited about? Nas' Album
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? Vodka Lime
24. Describe your keychain(s): College/Work
25. Where do you keep your change? Wine Glass
26. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? Work Meetings
27. What kind of winter coat do you own? Pea Coat?
28. What was the weather like on your graduation day? Hellishly Hot
29. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? It's openThe Incredibly Weird What If Question Meme
1. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
Man, just one? I am a music snob and I know it, so I would want to get rid of a bunch of cats, but for now I'll say Fifty Cent. He can't really rap and he seems to be just a big asshole that people boost up all the time.
2. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice? Without hesistation, Gabrielle Union
3. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who do you pick? Amerie or if I could travel back in time, Lauryn Hill circa 1996
4. Now that you’ve slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy shit, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it? Let's see... I need some new clothes cuz all mine are too big. I guess I would go to Dillards and get some more dress shirts for work.
5. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? New York City
6. Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another hundred-dollar bill. Shit! Now that you are in the new location, what are you gonna do? Go buy some bootleg mixtapes.
7. The Angel of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. Whatcha gonna do in that half-hour? Let everybody I love know that I love them.
8. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What’s it gonna be? I want the power of invisibility, so I can sneak in and out of wherever I want. I'm nosy so I could learn everybody's secrets.
9. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? This one is too hard, 30 minutes? Shit, I don't know.
10. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there? How about the beginning.. Garden of Eden. Warn them about the snake.
11. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? August 24th
12. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check out this cool shit… you can move to anywhere else in the world! Bitchin’! What country are you going to live in now? If I can parlez vous Francais, I'd be an ex-patriate in France.
13. The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier has given you the ability to resurrect the dead famous-person of your choice. So which celebrity will you bring back to life? Notorious BIG, I need another album or two out of him, and not that recycled, remix shit that Puffy keeps putting out.
14. What’s your theme song? Just To Get By - Talib Kweli
It was written...